Status: It's going to go on :)

Rain That Covers the Feelings

The World Is Around Everybody

I wrapped a towel around me and Brendon went behind the shower curtain. I opened the door to see Pete there. He had been crying and I think that the crying hadn't stopped yet.

"Pete, what's the matter?"

After I had asked the question, Pete fell to the floor and he broke down immediatly. I kneeled infront of him and pulled him into the biggest hug I could give him.

"Pete, what has happened?"
"It's Sam. She...is...in...the...hospital."
"What happened?"
"She was in a car crash with her parents. They are dead. Sam is alive, but in critical situation."
"Well, you have to go then to London."
"Yeah, but I'd need you to come with me."

I just looked at him and then up at Brendon who had a towel wrapped around his waist. He was looking at me and nodded, then I turned my attetion back to Pete who was still crying in my arms.

"Of course I'll come with you Pete."

He looked up to me with his eyes full of tears and gave me the weakest smile ever, but it still had that Wentz charm in it.

We packed our bags and were off in an hour. Brendon stayed home with Marion. The plane ride went by with Pete sleeping on my shoulder. As we arrived at the hospital, Pete asked around where Sam was and a doctor came up to him.

"Are you mr. Wentz?" he asked.
"Yes," Pete said almost silently.
"We have some good news and some bad news for you."
"Well, what are they?"
"The good news is that your fiancee is alive, but she lost the baby."

Pete sat down on the chair where he had been sitting before and again he fell apart. The doctor said that we could see her now. I send Pete into the room and stayed outside of the room. Wasn't really my place to be. I was more there for the moral support that he needed.

As Pete entered the room, he saw Sam's body there on the hospital bed. It seemed like she was sleeping. Pete toke a chair and sat next to her bed. He toke her hand and looked at her. She slowly opened her eyes.

"Pete?"
"Sam."
"Why are you crying?"
"I'm happy that you are alive, but yet so sad that you lost the baby."
"Don't cry. We can always try again."

Pete gave a small smile. Sam always looked on the positive side of life and he loved her even more for that.

"I'm just so glad that you're alive."
"You aren't going to get rid of me that easy, you do know that right?"
"I wouldn't want it any other way."

Pete moved closer to his fiancee and kissed Sam's forehead. Pete stayed the night at the hospital.

But it turned for the worst in the morning. Sam had gotten an internal bleeding and the doctors were forced to operate on her.

When I got to the hospital the next morning, I found Pete sitting on the floor infront of Sam's floor, crying.

Sam had passed away five minutes ago.