Status: It's going to go on :)

Rain That Covers the Feelings

All Coming Back To Me Now

It was two AM and it was time for bed. I really didn't want to go to bed, because knowing Brendon, his "good" night was about getting some. And I really wasn't in the mood for it. So I stayed in the living room, watching "Killing Me Softly". It was one of my favourite movies. Why you may ask. I can't answer that. Maybe because of the leading man. Joseph Finnes has been always one of my favourite actors. If there was a movie on with him, I had to see it. He had this little spell over me. Well he was english, can't really blame me for having a weakness for a englishman.

As the movie was in one of it's love scenes, I felt someone sitting next to me. I didn't bother to look who it was, but after this person had put his arm around me, I had to look. It was Pete.

"You know what."
"What Pete?"
"We should do that."
"What?"
"That, what they are doing."
"Never Pete. Get your hands off me."
"Why?"
"Please."
"No."
"Listen, I know what you feel about me, but nothing is ever going to happen."
"How do you know?"
"How? I heard you and Patrick. I can't have anything with you."
"I thoughed you had nothing againts office romance."
"I don't, I have a thing againts you."
"What thing?"
"You don't remember, do you?"
"Remember what?"
"Remember how you tried to get me into bed?"
"I have never done anything like that."
"Yes you have. You just don't remember. I wouldn't either if I would have been so drunk."
"I don't get this."
"Just play the cold shoulder to me. And we're gonna be fine."
"But what about the feelings I have for you?"
"Have them, but it won't change anything."

I stood up and left Pete sitting there on the sofa. I walked to Brendon's room and closed the door. He was sleeping so sweetly. I started undressing and when I turned around, he had the covers up so I could get in bed. I crawled into the bed and Brendon put his hands around me. He pulled me closer and kissed my shoulder. I felt so good and safe. It was like before, but then again something so new. I turned in his tighted grip. I looked at him and then at his lips. I was going to regret it. I kissed him hard on the lips. He kissed me back and then stopped the kiss.

"I'm not going to mess things up this time."
"What?"
"I love you and this time, I wanna make you my wife. So we're going to take everything slowly. Good night beautiful."

And he fell asleep. He wanted to make me his wife this time. I couldn't believe what he just had said. I mean, yeah we were serious before and I wouldn't mind getting that serious again, but marriage? I'm too young for that. Well actually that wasn't the real reason. Damn, I have to find him and get him to sign it. It was a good thing that Brendon wants to take things slowly. It gave me the time I needed to get the papers signed by him. By the man who has made my life so damn hard to live.