Status: active

Snowed In

Chapter 4

The weekend had come and gone, it was 6 o'clock on Monday morning, and I was dragging myself out of bed. Well, my mom was. "ALLIE! GET UP!" Ugh. "Okay, okay, mom, I'm up." I pulled on a green Victoria's Secret t-shirt with a giant peace sign on it, my skinny jeans, and my signature royal blue converse. To complete the outfit, I swiped on some mascara and foundation, pulled my hair up into a side ponytail, and ran down the stairs. I scarfed down some Frosted Mini Wheats, grabbed my bag and cell phone, and dashed out the door.

It was locker break and I was getting my Social Studies book from the top shelf when a familiar, extremely hot voice came from behind me. "Hey Allie, thanks for the homework help on Saturday. I would've been so busted if I didn't have my bio work. Today was the one day Mrs.Cravers decided to actually check to see if we had our homework." Oh.My.Gosh. It was Trey! My heart stopped, my breath quickened, and my face turned a shade of scarlet that was reserved especially for Trey. I turned around and opened my mouth to say something, but no words came out.

He was so beautiful today. Wearing a grey and white striped polo shirt with skinny jeans (the hot kind, not the gay kind) and his worn out red converse, he was the epidemy of hotness. Finally, I forced myself to say something, anything. Only I wish I hadn't, because what came out was really bad. And I mean, really bad. "Um, uh, hey, uh yeah, no problem. Um, I like your converse. I have converse too. They're blue." A slightly amused look crossed his face. "Um yeah, I see. You're wearing them."

I wished I could put my face in my hands and then bang my head on my locker. Stupid, stupid, stupid me! "Oh yeah." I mumbled, face flushing an even brighter red. I really needed to ask Marley for help when dealing with this boy. And suddenly, as if reading my thoughts, she was there to save me. "Hey, Trey! You mind if I grab Allie? Social studies you know, very important. Don't wanna be late. Come on, Allie!" She jerked her head to indicate to leave the crime scene. I quickly grabbed the life line she was throwing me. "Uh yeah, gotta go. Bye." I slammed my locker door and ran away to follow Marley into class.