I'm a 14 Year Old Soldier, Oh Did I Mention It's 1945?

Forever

Zabeth was writing a letter to her mom when a bomb dropped on the boat. She didn't know until, until she was dead. It exploded and killed her instantly. She was dead.
She then had a choice. Remain on Earth or go up to Heaven. She decided to remain on Earth. She had some unfinished business at her home. She thought of her father and up came an exact location. He was in Germany. She thought I want to go to where my dad is. Then,she saw him. He was writing a letter. She looked at it.
Dear Gwen, Zabeth, Antoine, and Eddie,
I'm sorry I left you. I'm sorry I've been jerk. please remember I love you. I'm coming home. Please forgive me.
Dad
Her dad started o walk away. Then, a car came racing past hitting him. Zabeth raced over. He could see her.
"You joined the war?" he asked.
Zabeth nodded
"Good girl," he said as faded away.
Zabeth looked at him with tears in her eyes.
She remembered back to when she was in middle school failing all her classes.
"Daddy, I can't!" Zabeth yelled.
"You can. You'll make something out of yourself. Unlike me and your mother," her dad replied,"You will pass your classes again."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, you are a good girl. Now lets get back to work."
Her dad ruffled her hair.
"Thanks Daddy," Zabeth said.

She then realized he always was her daddy and he loved her. Forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Story one on mibba, complete.
hehe