Status: Complete! 11.26.2009 - 12.25.2010 <3

Just Your Average Pool Boy

"I thought you'd like him."

Frank walked up the narrow walkway to the Way house. With his black and pink duffel bag hung on his left shoulder, he knocked on the door with his right.

The blond woman he’s been working for opened the door with a smile seeing her pool boy that she hired 2 weeks before. “Hello, Frankie! You know the process by now, but after you’re done working, there will be cookies on the counter for us to talk over.” The friendly smile on her face made Frank feel right at home.

“Aw, Ms. Way, you didn’t have to do all that,” as he spoke, he walked in behind her taking in the smell of vanilla and fresh coffee.

“Oh don’t worry about it dear. And please, call me Donna.” She walked back into the kitchen as Frank went to the bathroom to get dressed in his ‘uniform’.

Meanwhile, back in the car of a certain Gerard Way, he was on his way back home for vacation. He grinned to himself thinking about seeing his younger brother, parents, and his friends that he’s kept contact with. He was excited thinking about staying up late with his brother like old times trying to keep from peeing their pants from the scary movies they watch.

He grinned seeing the familiar light tan house with the white picket fence in the front. He hurriedly parked and turned off the car and grabbed his few bags, before walking up to the front door. He knocked the door and grinned seeing his small mother open the door.

“Gerard! What are you doing here?! I didn’t even get to clean! The only thing is getting cleaned right now is the pool!” She grabbed him into a bone-crushing motherly hug. Gerard kissed his mother’s cheek before they both pulled away.

“It’s fine, Ma. I lived here, it doesn’t matter.”

“Well, you just go unpack and I’ll go have to make more cookies for three now!” Donna scurried off to the kitchen leaving Gerard standing there confused. Three people?

He shrugged and walked towards the basement door, aka, his bedroom door. He breathed in a big breath, taking in his bedroom that didn’t even change. He just threw his bags on his bed and walked back up the steps. He passed the large bay window that faced the back yard. He stopped in his tracks and backed up look out the window. There stood a boy with tattoos covering his olive-toned skin. His upper body glistening in sweat. His hair hung in front of his face. Gerard’s eyes traveled lower looking at the tattoos that covered his chest and down to his torso where a trail of hair began to lead down south.

“I thought you’d like him.” Gerard jumped at his mother’s voice and looked over at her with a blush covering his cheeks.

“Who’s he?” He looked back out at the boy who was now bending down, which gave Gerard a perfect view of his ass. He licked his lips as he saw the boy lean his head back and drank from his water bottle, letting some of it leak out of the bottle, onto his chin and slid down his chest.

“That’s Frank Iero, our new pool boy.”

“Frank Iero,” he let the name roll off the tip of his tongue.

“Calm down, Gerard. I knew you’d like him, but remember, he’s only 16.” Gerard groaned.

“Mom! You just had to hire a minor to torture me didn’t you?” Donna giggled at her son as he stomped like a five year old throwing a tantrum. She just shook her head at him and walked back into the kitchen with Gerard following her, still looking longingly at the boy outside.

Frank smirked, he saw the tall boy in the house staring at him. He saw the way the guy licked his lips at him. Frank decided he was going to have fun now.
♠ ♠ ♠
There you go, my new story. Hopefully, you all will enjoy this new frerard of mine.
<3