Status: Complete! 11.26.2009 - 12.25.2010 <3

Just Your Average Pool Boy

"I just wanted a show and meal."

Gerard flipped the pancake, still shaking his hips to the music playing on the radio. It was going to be a weekend only of Gerard and Frankie spending time together. Mikey was spending the weekend with his girlfriend and Donna and Don were off on their anniversary.

Frank was outside doing ‘man’s work,’ as he likes to call it. Gerard would every so often peek outside to catch a peep of Frank being shirtless. Who would pass up an offer to see him half naked? Not Gerard.

Gerard was making a vegetarian-friendly breakfast for the both of them. Maybe he went a bit overboard with the amount of pancakes, waffles, and French toast he was making, but he just wanted to satisfy his Frankie.

Gerard sat the plates of food down on the table with drinks and toppings, just as Frank came walking in. He looked over to Frank who was sniffing the food with a dreamy look on his face. Gerard giggled as Frank walked around the table looking at everything with wide, innocent eyes.

Frank looked up at Gerard. “You spoil me!”

“Just wanted to give you a good breakfast.” Gerard smiled down at the sweaty teenager. Frank leaned up and placed a sweet kiss on his lips. Gerard’s nose wrinkled, jokingly. “Maybe you should take a shower first.”

“Only if you join me.” Frank grinned cheekily up at Gerard, who was blushing madly.

“Not today, babe.” Gerard turned him around and gave a soft slap on Frank’s behind causing him to yelp and scurry off to the bathroom. Gerard shook his head at Frankie’s silliness.

Gerard sat himself at the table, waiting for Frank. A few minutes later, Frank walked out with a towel wrapped loosely around his hips. Gerard choked on his coffee, feeling his face heat up.

“Frankie! Go get dressed!” Gerard was sure that his voice cracked as he covered his eyes. He was secretly peeking at Frank through his fingers.

“Nothing you haven’t seen, hun.” Frankie giggled and kissed Gerard’s cheek. Before he walked back out of the kitchen, he called over his shoulder, “I can see you looking at me through your fingers.” If Frank kept this act up, Gerard was sure that his face was going to be permanently stained pink and red.

Gerard sat there dazed. What was up with Frank today? He was acting like a hormonal teenager! Gerard giggled at the actual truth in that statement.

He smiled seeing Frank hop into the kitchen, freshly showered and dressed. It seemed like whenever he saw or thought of Frank, he was always smiling.

“Here you go, babe.” Gerard handed a mountain of food on a plate for Frank. Frank licked his lips before greedily eating his food. Gerard patted his back, “Slow down! You might swallow your fork!” Frank giggled, but nonetheless slowed down.

“Gerard you have something on your mouth,” Frank turned to Gerard pointing at the area around his mouth. Gerard wiped at his mouth, missing every time. “Here, let me get it.” Frank pushed Gerard’s hands away.

He leaned in letting his tongue lick up the sticky syrup. He leaned away looking at Gerard with a lustful stare. Gerard swallowed nervously. Frank sprayed whipped cream along his finger, bringing the full length into his mouth. He sucked the cream from his finger, keeping his stare on Gerard. He winked at Gerard before going back to eating. Gerard slowly turned back to his food, still having the mental image of Frankie sucking the cream from his finger.

Gerard choked feeling a hand slide up his thigh. He looked at Frank to see him eating innocently as his hand just went higher and higher.

“F-Frank, what’re you doing?”

“Oh, you know, I just wanted a show and a meal,” Frank replied cheekily.

Gerard could feel his jeans tighten painfully. He groaned quietly, causing Frank to grin at him. Frank let his fingertip trace the zipper, loving the sound of Gerard’s deep moans. Frank’s grin grew as the bump in Gerard’s pants did also.

Gerard panted helplessly once Frankie finally unzipped his jeans. Frank blinked surprised, seeing Gerard had decided to go commando today. Gerard threw his head back, feeling Frank’s long, calloused fingers wrap around his length. He groaned as Frank’s hand skipped teasing and started pumping him at a fast pace. His breathing came out in moans and groans for Frank to go faster.

Frank’s smile grew into a grin when he heard his name pass through Gerard’s lips.

“F-Frank, I’m gonna-“Gerard’s sentence broke off screaming Frank’s name in pleasure. He groaned feeling Frank still moving his hand to let him ride out his orgasm. He closed his eyes, panting and gasping for breath. He looked over at Frank through half-lidded eyes. He licked his lips seeing Frank licking his cum from his hand.

Frank giggled at Gerard’s flushed face. He leaned over and kissed Gerard on the cheek. Gerard looked at him surprised when Frank began to eat his now, cold breakfast like nothing happened. Gerard just shook his head with a smile and stood up, fixing himself.

He leaned over and kissed Frank. The two giggled through the rest of their breakfast, enjoying each other’s company.

“It’s always the quiet ones who are the screamers.” And once again, Frank has managed to make Gerard blush a deep red.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D I hacked into someone's wifi connection. A few more chapters will be coming out today! And read my one shot! Still really sad about hearing Bob quitting. But I still love him haha