Status: Complete! 11.26.2009 - 12.25.2010 <3

Just Your Average Pool Boy

"I felt like a total badass!"

Frank sighed as he walked into school, trying to pass all of the bustling teens. Spring Break was now over and school was back in session. Of course he was still going to be working for Donna, but just on the weekends.

He rested his head on his locker shelf while closing his eyes. He groaned before shutting his locker with all of the books that he needed. He jumped and clutched at his chest, seeing his friend Christy standing there with a grin.

“Hi, Frankie!” She hugged him with one arm as the other clutched onto her books.

“Don’t sneak up on me like that!” Christy just giggled and nodded. Frank looked her over suspiciously. “What do you want?”

“Answers!” Frank once again jumped.

“To what?” They both made their way to homeroom, squeezing their way through numerous groups of people.

“Who was that guy in the window I saw during break?” She looked over at him with curious eyes. Frank blushed as they sat next to each other.

“Gerard.” He mumbled.

“That doesn’t tell me who he is!” She threw her arms up exasperated, accidentally slapping a cheerleader in the face. The cheerleader looked over at her with a surprised look as Christy snorted with laughter at what she just did. Frank laughed behind his hand.

“He’s Mikey’s brother. He’s Donna’s oldest son.”

“Donna? The lady that you’re working for?” Frank nodded. Christy grinned. “What else?”

“He’s my boyfriend,” he whispered, blushing.

Christy slapped her hands on the table causing other people, including Frank to jump in their seats. “I knew it! Frankie, you always get the hot ones!”

“And thanks to you, I got a blow job!” Christy choked on air.

“A blow job?” Frank nodded with a smirk. “By that hot guy?” Frank once again nodded. She gaped at him, “That’s so hot!”

Frank shook his head at his odd friend.

“Gerard, I’m taking Mikey to his doctor’s appointment. Don’t burn the house down.” Gerard looked at his mother who stood at the top of the stairs with a smirk.

“Aye aye, captain!” Gerard saluted his mom with a serious look.

She laughed, “You’re getting too old for Spongebob.”

Gerard giggled and walked up the stairs to join his mom and brother in the living room, getting ready. He sat next to Mikey sighing. Mikey just sat there, staring at the TV waiting for Donna to finish getting ready.

Gerard’s eyebrows furrowed. He leaned closer and sighed once again. Mikey didn’t move his eyes from the TV. Gerard pouted and tossed himself across Mikey’s lap and sighed extra loud.

Mikey laughed and looked down at Gerard’s pouted face. “What do you want Gerard?”

“Well, since you asked!” Mikey shook his head before Gerard continued. “I’m so bored! Frankie’s at school and you and mom are going to the doctor’s!”

“Why don’t you go pick up Frank from school later?” Gerard’s face lit up to Mikey’s request.

“You’re so smart!” Gerard grabbed Mikey’s face with both hands and gave a sloppy kiss on the cheek. Mikey sat there with his eye twitching. Gerard laughed at his brother’s expression.

“Come on, Mikey. Bye, Gerard.” Donna walked into the room, putting on her last earring.

Gerard pouted, “Don’t I get a kiss ‘goodbye’ from my own mother?”

“I really don’t know how you survived alone at college.” Donna laughed and kissed the top of Gerard’s head, before ruffling it with her hand. Gerard just grinned up at her cheekily.

Gerard sighed and lied back down on the couch once he heard the door slam close. He looked at his watch, checking the time; only an hour before he gets to pick up Frankie from school. He shrugged and decided to go shower and get ready.

Frank gave one last smile to Christy before walking outside to where the buses were. He looked up surprised seeing Gerard leaned up against his black car, smoking a cigarette. He let his eyes travel up and down Gerard’s body, soaking up every detail of him. He licked his lips, looking at the way Gerard’s jeans hugged his hips and how his shirt was tight against his slightly toned chest. His eyes traveled to his worn out leather jacket. He smiled noticing how it reminded him of those 80’s movies.

Gerard smirked at Frank as he walked up to him. He looked around his old high school campus, taking in how nothing has changed. He smirked at a passing cheerleader as she licked her lips at him. Gerard was really spazzing in his mind about how much this seemed like a movie. The cheerleader’s eyes followed him till he stood in front of Frank.

Gerard stubbed out his cigarette and looked down into Frank’s gold and green flecked eyes. Gerard brought his hand under Frank’s chin. Everything felt like slow motion to them. Slowly, they closed the distance between their lips. A shock ran through both of their veins at lightening speed. Frank let out a small groan, feeling Gerard nibble on his lip ring. They pulled away slowly, letting their eyes leisurely open. Frank had a cute grin with a blush. Gerard had a cocky smirk. Thinking back to the first day they met, it seemed like the roles has switched.

Gerard turned around to the cheerleader, to see her with her mouth open and eyes opened wide with shock. Gerard smirked once again. Frank peeked around Gerard’s shoulder to see Summer staring at them. Frank didn’t exactly like her, considering she got her boyfriend to stick him into a locker. He stuck his tongue out at her.

Gerard laughed and put his hand in Frank’s back pocket, giving a little squeeze. Frank yelped and giggled. He did the same to Gerard with a grin. They made their way to Gerard’s car. It seemed like everyone’s eyes were on them.

Once in the car, Gerard turned to Frank with wide eyes. “Oh my God! I felt like a total badass!” Gerard spazzed as Frank nodded fervently next to him.

“Me too!” They both high fived, before laughing at how dorky they really are. Frank and Gerard giggled the whole way back to the Way household.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update to repay you all for the lovely updates! I drew Frank and I never knew drawing skinny jeans could be so difficult. Follow me on my Twitter