Status: Complete! 11.26.2009 - 12.25.2010 <3

Just Your Average Pool Boy

"But no kinky stuff!"

Gerard chuckled lightly, looking over at Frank. Frank sat there with his arms crossed, hunched over, with an adorable pout on his face. Gerard let one of his hands off of the wheel to grab Frank's.

"Aw, baby. Don't pout like that!" Frank shrugged and let his bottom lip come out into a deeper pout. Gerard laughed and stopped at the stop light. He leaned over and kissed Frank's pouty lips. Frank giggled, kissing back.

"Are you gonna tell me where we're going? I think I have the right to know where I'm going for my date!" Frank sighed when Gerard shook his head firmly with a smirk. Frank decided to keep himself busy and let his hand fall onto Gerard's thigh. Gerard looked over at Frank quickly, confused. Frank smiled cheekily. He giggled feeling Gerard stiffen when his hand went higher.

"Do you want to get into an accident, dear Frankie?"

"No..." Frank dragged out the 'o'.

"Then I suggest you stop. Besides! We're here!" Gerard sang out, pulling up into the parking lot of a Walmart.

"Walmart? This is where our date is?" Frank looked up at the building then to Gerard with a confused expression.

Gerard giggled. "No, this is where we're gonna get our supplies for our date!" Frank nodded slowly, still confused.

Frank and Gerard smiled as they joined hands before walking into the store. Frank pretty much just followed, while Gerard lead grabbing random items. Frank's confusion deepened, when he saw Gerard throw different food, paper, and paintbrushes into their cart. Frank shrugged, thinking it's best that he just waits. His eyes lit up when Gerard kissed his cheek before putting a pack of Skittles into his hand.

Gerard giggled seeing the confused but happy expression on Frank's face. "I think we have everything... Yup!"

Frank helped Gerard pack everything into the old, black car. Frank sighed, buckling in his seat belt. "Can you please just tell me what we're going to do? You got a bunch of weird stuff that I can't add together into a date!" Gerard giggled at Frank's frustrated yells.

"We're going to do something cool!"

Frank's automatic response was, "Give each other blow jobs?" Gerard couldn't control his laughter as Frank began hopping in his seat excitedly.

"Um, no. But maybe I can incorporate that into later in the night." Gerard winked at Frank.

Gerard hopped out of the car in the parking space of his house as Frank sat there dumbly. Frank furrowed his eyebrows, wondering what was up with this date.

“Whoa, whoa! What do you think you’re doing?” Frank eyed the blindfold that was held in Gerard’s hand.

“I need to put this on your eyes.” Frank gave him a look. “Come on!” Gerard pouted, making Frank roll his eyes and give in.

“Fine.” Frank held up his finger quickly. “But no kinky stuff!”

“Aw, you figured out my plan.” Gerard whined, playfully.

Gerard liked how Frank didn’t hold his other hand out, as he held Gerard’s. It made Gerard feel that Frank really did trust him. Gerard smiled over at Frank, even though he couldn’t see him doing it. He chuckled as he listened to Frank spew out profanities of having to wear a blindfold.

“Okay, you can take it off now.” Gerard let go of Frank’s hand to set everything up.

Frank slowly reached behind his head to untie the small knot. Once the blindfold fell off from his eyes, he looked around himself with a confused expression. “You made me wear a blindfold just to bring me to your backyard?”

Gerard began to laugh manically. He nodded with a grin as Frank just stared. Frank sighed, while shaking his head. “So, what’re we gonna do with all this stuff that you bought?”

“Well, dear Frankie; we’re going to create art.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I want to kill myself for leaving you all for like months! I've been so busy with school, then I had a mental breakdown during class, so they made me see the guidance counselor which sucked... Then there was testing! But all is well now that I'm out of school. Plus, I haven't had any ideas come to me, which really sucked! But then, I began watching and listening to a lot of MCR stuff, trying to get back into the zone. So there should be more frequent updates!
Thank you to those who are still sticking to this story with me!
<3