Status: Complete! 11.26.2009 - 12.25.2010 <3

Just Your Average Pool Boy

"And you taste like strawberries!"

Frank raised an eyebrow, “Art?” Gerard had on a silly grin and nodded vigorously. Frank’s eye twitched at how odd Gerard could be sometimes, He pursed his lips and his eyebrows furrowed. “How?”

“Well, first, I just need to get some things from inside. So you just sit here and be pretty.” Frank giggled when Gerard leaned in and pecked his cheek, before literally skipping inside. Frank sighed and took a seat on the soft, tickling grass. He leaned back and let his mind wander. His mind brought him to thinking about Gerard. He smiled thinking about how adorable Gerard can be. He loved how Gerard treated him as his equal even if he is younger. Thinking about how Gerard is older brought him to the fact that he’s still a minor, and they’re pretty much breaking a law by being together. He shook his head ridding the thought. He sighed, still thinking about Gerard. His eyebrows furrowed realizing that Gerard still has college, and he’s pretty sure that Gerard’s break is coming to an end soon. Just then, Frank realized all of the faults in his and Gerard’s relationship. He groaned, clearing his mind and trying to forget all the troubles and worst case scenarios that could jeopardize they’re growing relationship. Frank sighed, plopping back into the welcoming grass. He closed his eyes, soaking in the bright sunshine.

Gerard smiled, watching Frank from the door. He chuckled when he saw Frank collapse back into the grass. He steadily made his way to the patch of grass Frank was lazing on.

Frank opened his eyes slowly, noticing the sudden darkness. His blurred eyes cleared when he finally noticed Gerard standing over him with a small smile.

“What’re you doing Frankie?” Frank giggled and the childish voice.

“You know, just sitting here looking pretty.” Frank mocked Gerard. He giggled at Gerard’s raised eyebrows. His eyes narrowed to the clump of wrapped objects under Gerard’s arm. “What’s that?”

“These are more supplies.” He walked over to the bag of fruit and paintbrushes.

“Why is a blender one of our supplies?” Frank eyed the blender suspiciously.

“Duh, to blend the fruit!” Frank just stood there with a confused expression. “Let me show you.” Gerard set up some sort of rope from one tree to another. He hung up a large sheet over the rope. He grinned and walked back to Frank.

“What now?”

“Just watch.” Gerard got down on his knees with the blender and fruit. He put in bits and pieces of fruit into the blender, liquefying the small chunks into a smooth liquid. He grinned back up to the questioning teen.

“Don’t tell me you’re going to do, what I think you’re going to do.”

“Yup, I’m going to.” Gerard let out a manic laugh, picking up the blended fruit. He walked towards the sheet, careful to not spill any fruit. “Ready?” He turned back to Frank with a silly grin.

“By all means, go ahead.” Frank laughed as he watched Gerard toss the colorful liquid all over the once clean sheet.

A bit after, Gerard finally convinced Frank of joining in. Soon, they were also covered in fruit, chasing each other. Frank laughed and giggled, being chased by Gerard with more fruit in his hands. Frank let out a high pitched squeal as he was tackled from behind. He rolled onto his back, staring up into Gerard’s hazel eyes.

They stared into each other’s eyes mesmerized. “You’re so beautiful, Frankie.” Gerard let one of his hands caress the side of Frank’s face.” Frank blushed with a grin. They slowly leaned into each other, letting their eyes flutter close. Gerard shivered slightly from being able to feel the warm breath from Frank hover over his own lips. Their lips met, moving slowly against each other. They pulled away with a soft ‘pop’. “And you taste like strawberries!” Frank rolled his eyes playfully, leaning up for another kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
^_^ Update! I'm really trying to get back into updating!
I forgot to mention to you guys, if you find any grammatical errors or it's hard to read, just tell me instead of reporting me, please?
Well, I found this one awesome story and found out that it's not getting a lot of feedback, so what I want you guys to do is to read This!
And if you're interested, my Twitter and my Formspring!
And I was thinking of doing a question thing every update. So today's question: How old do you think I am?
I will tell you now, the age on my profile is not true lol
Anyway, hope you liked the update :D
<3