Status: Complete! 11.26.2009 - 12.25.2010 <3

Just Your Average Pool Boy

"Good. I'll get the ice cream then."

Frank pouted to himself at the Way dinner table. Gerard chuckled, knowing exactly what was going on in Frank's head. "Aw, what's wrong, Frankie?" Gerard pouted back teasingly as he pinched at Frank's cheeks.

Frank grumbled and smacked his hands away. "You can't just give me blue balls and not sort it out!" He whispered back harshly, not wanting any of the family members to hear their conversation.

Gerard leaned in towards Frank's ear and nibbled gently on the skin below. "I'll just have to make it up to you, won't I?" Gerard whispered, seductively. Frank gulped, and tried to push away the hand that was crawling up his thigh. "Shh," Gerard hushed Frank quietly. Frank nodded, a bit dazed.

Gerard let his palm massage into the crotch of Frank's jeans, feeling them grow tightly under his touch. As he touched, he used his other hand to eat the meal his mother prepared, as if nothing was going on. Conversation among the family, continued, completely oblivious to the sinnly touches Gerard was enforcing.

Frank bit at his lip, trying not to attract unwanted attention. He gasped lightly, feeling the cool fingertips of Gerard's hand brush over his burning arousal. The 'zip' of Frank's jeans went unnoticed. Gerard smiled into his food when he realized that Frank wasn't wearing any form of underwear under his jeans. He giggled quietly, hearing the strangled moan when he let his long fingers wrap around Frank's length.

Frank squirmed in his seat, trying to fight the urge of moaning aloud, to force Gerard's hand pump faster, to grab Gerard by the back of his neck and take him in the most animalistic of ways. He fought to keep his face down into his food, letting his eyes roll into the back of his skull as Gerard let his palm rub over the top, smearing the precum that oozed out. "Please," Frank whispered out.

"What was that, Frank?" Donna paused her conversation that she was having with Mikey to look at, Frank's slightly pink tinged face.

"N-nothing," Frank stuttered out nervously. He lightly slapped Gerard's leg when he heard the deep chuckle. He sucked in a deep breath, suddenly feeling a wave of intense pleasure when Gerard let his long fingers massage Frank's balls. Gerard snorted at the obviousness of Frank's pleasure, even though Frank was trying to be discreet. Frank's calloused hand suddenly grabbed Gerard's, forcing him to go faster. Gerard's eyes filled with lust at the sound of Frank's quickened breaths and gave one last hard pump, before Frank's cum spurted out onto the creamy flesh of Gerard's hand. Frank let out a tiny groan of appreciation as Gerard let him ride out his orgasm for as long as possible.

Donna suddenly stood from the table, "Who wants dessert?"

Mikey waved his hand in the air excitedly. "Me!" he squealed.

Gerard nodded and smiled at his mother as Frank sat beside him, heaving, trying to catch his breath.

"What about you, Frank sweetie?" Donna looked at Frank.

"Yes, please," he croaked out.

Donna nodded happily and began walking to the kitchen. Before entering the doorway, she turned to Gerard, "No more wanking off at the table. Got it, mister?"

Gerard's eyes widened and his face turned red with embarrassment, along with Frank. "Yes ma'am," he grumbled.

"Good. I'll get the ice cream then."
♠ ♠ ♠
GASP! What's this?! And update in such close proximity to the last?! x] Hopefully you all liked this update and are happy that I updated. The next update may be on Monday, I believe.

Also, I want to whore out my new story! It's a Pauly D slash; the dude from Jersey Shore. I think he's freaking adorable, so I decided that I wanted to write a slash. So, if you could go over and check that out, that would be awesome, and leave some comments on how you may or may not like it. :]

Thanks!
<3