Status: Complete! 11.26.2009 - 12.25.2010 <3

Just Your Average Pool Boy

"You're so mean!"

Frank smiled at just how awkward and shy Gerard can be at times. Yes, Frank brought out a side of him that showed how, well, 'sexually outgoing' can be, but he still absolutely loved how shy Gerard is at times. Gerard still did that little awkward stand, whenever he feels uncomfortable, he still blushes at the sexual advances Frank does towards him, he still stutters when he gets flustered. And Frank loved it. But of course, Frank loves the predatory glare Gerard gets when he's pleasuring him.

Gerard did have to admit that he's changed since he's met Frank. He's not the same shy, awkward guy he used to be. Well, he is every once in a while... It amazed him how one teenager that was meant to only clean his family's pool, became such a big part of his life.

Gerard sighed irritably. "We should do something today."

Frank kept with his channel surfing, barely paying any attention to Gerard, "Hm?"

Gerard frowned at the lack of attention he was getting from his boyfriend. "I said we should do something."

Frank nodded, still staring at the moving pictures on the screen.

Gerard pouted to himself. "I said we should have hot sex in the shower." Gerard smirked when he saw Frank perk up at just the work 'sex'.

"Really?" Frank grinned over at Gerard.

"Mhm. Don't you want me, Frankie? All wet and slippery?" Frank gulped at the sight of Gerard reclining back onto his bed. Frank's breath picked up as Gerard's hand trailed down his body, twisting his nipple and resting it on his hip, rubbing it softly. Gerard crooked his finger at Frank, still with the smirk that Frank went crazy for. Frank stumbled his way to where Gerard lay, letting his hands trail up and down his slender body. "Let's do something, Frankie." Frank shivered at the deepness of Gerard's voice.

"Like have sex in the shower?" Frank grinned at Gerard. Gerard shook his head with a smirk still in place. "Have sex in the kitchen?!" Frank's grin grew at just the idea of Gerard pounding into him on the marble counter top. Gerard licked at his lips and shook his head again. Frank's eyebrows furrowed. "Have sex outside?" Frank whispered, excitedly. Gerard bucked his hips up at Frank's and replied with a soft 'no'. Frank groaned at the friction. "Then, where are we having sex?"

"Oh Frankie," Gerard played with Frank's hair, "We're going to the mall!" Gerard squealed out excitedly before pushing Frank's body away from himself.

"...To have sex?" Frank's confused expression made Gerard laugh loudly.

Gerard pecked his forehead, "We're not having sex. Go get ready so we can leave."

"Wha- but- no! I wanted to have sex!" Frank cried out, childishly.

"We're not having sex for a loooong time," each second Gerard stretched out 'long', Frank's frown grew.

"You're evil." Frank grumbled, but following Gerard's instructions of getting ready.

"You love it." Gerard's hot breath hit Frank's neck, causing his eyes to roll into the back of his skull.

"You're so mean!" Frank cried, waving his arms above his head.

"Get ready." Gerard smacked Frank's bum, earning a moan. Gerard giggled at the new discovery of Frank being tapped on the bum. I'm going to have to keep that in mind...
♠ ♠ ♠
See! I was telling the truth when I said I'd update on Monday! Hope you all enjoyed, and please make sure to try out my other story It's a Pauly D slash. Cause he's just that adorable ^__^

Twitter!
Formspring!
Tumblr!

<3