Status: Complete! 11.26.2009 - 12.25.2010 <3

Just Your Average Pool Boy

"Ew."

Summer was coming closer and closer, Gerard's college course was coming to a close, and Frank was almost a Junior. Life was going well for them, each day they grew closer, and the same thought kept running through Gerard's head. I love him. Every time he looked at Frank, he tried to work up the nerve to tell him, but the time just didn't feel right. But tonight, tonight was going to be the night.

Gerard was practically pacing a hole into the floor, pulling his hair out. How am I going to do this? He sighed in frustration as he rubbed his eyes, trying to clear his head. "Well, you see, Frank, these feelings that I've had for you, have been growing and-" Gerard cut himself off, shaking his head. "Frank, I love you. No... Frank, I love you." He groaned, collapsing onto his bed. Who knew this would be so difficult?

"Hey, Ms. Donna!" Frank skipped into the kitchen, happily greeting the woman.

"Hey, hun. Gerard said to send you down to his room, when you got here." Frank squealed, when Donna handed him a cookie, before shooing him away.

"Jeez, I'm going, I'm going, woman," Frank said with a little grin.

Munching on his cookie, Frank made his way down to the basement, where Gerard was still trying to find the perfect way to confess his feelings. Frank furrowed his eyebrows, hearing Gerard make sounds of frustration. Being the nosy little boy he was, Frank pressed his ear against the door.

"Frank, I love you." Sweet and to the point. Gerard nodded to himself and looked at himself in the mirror.

Frank backed away from the door with wide eyes. He loves me. A smile crept on his face as he pushed the door open, surprising Gerard. "Do you mean it?"

Gerard yelped, clutching his chest. His throat went dry as he stared shift eyed at Frank. "Meant what?"

Frank closed the door behind him and slowly made his way to Gerard. "That you love me?"

Gerard's palms became clammy, his forehead began to get sweaty, and he couldn't keep still. Frank stared expectantly at him, just adding to the pressure that Gerard felt. "I-uh hm- you- I-" Gerard sighed. "Yeah, I do." A grin crept its way onto Frank's face. He wrapped his arms around Gerard's waist, burying his face into his chest.

"I love you too," he whispered. Gerard just knew that a stupid smile was on his face. He wrapped his arms around Frank, nuzzling his nose into his hair.

Frank looked up at Gerard, eyes shining with nothing but love. "Guys, I'm leaving. I'll be back in a few hours!" Donna called down to the embraced couple.

The innocent look in Frank's eyes, disappeared and more animalistic glint took over. Gerard pulled away slightly, confused about the way Frank was looking at him.

Frank ginned and pushed Gerard back onto the bed, before climbing on top of him. With the same confused expression, Gerard placed his hands gently on Frank's hips. Frank bit his lip and grinded his hips down, experimentally. Frank bit his lip happily, hearing Gerard try to stifle his tiny moan. With his lip still clenched in between his teeth, he let his tiny hands wander Gerard's cloth covered chest. Gerard trailed one of his hands to the back of Frank's neck, bringing them together for a kiss.

The night took off from that one kiss, tossing away unneeded clothes, skin rubbing against skin, moans filled the air in a wondrous tune. The room became hot and humid as breaths sped up. I love you's were exchanged along with kisses. Pleasure ran through both bodies as they became one. Hands wandered, becoming familiar with one another. Screams of pleasure erupted from both boys' lips as they tried to catch their breaths.

Curling into one another, a few more 'I love you's' were exchanged, kisses were given, and a whole new experience shared.

Both boys fell asleep, clutching to each other.

"Hey guys, I was-" Mikey's eyes grew wide after opening the door. He shook his head at the two naked bodies, "Ew." He closed the door with a ghost of a smile on his lips.

Hearing the click of the door, the two snuggled closer with smiles spreading on their tired faces.

I love you.
♠ ♠ ♠
:] It's over! Sorry if it was kind of a sucky ending... But, I felt that that would be a good ending... If I didn't end it there, it probably would've ended up being worse. Thanks to everyone who stayed with this. Ending in 20 chapters, 128 subscribers, 171 comments, 533 readers, and 10 stars! I fucking love you all for all the support!

And one more thing that I've been meaning to ask... How'd you get into reading frerard?
I started when I first got into Mibba. Like at first, I was weirded out about it, because I was more into Gerard/hetero stories, but now... It's weird for me to read hetero stories lol

Tumblr
Formspring
Twitter

Again, I love you guys and keep and eye out for a future frerard!
<3