Status: Complete! 11.26.2009 - 12.25.2010 <3

Just Your Average Pool Boy

"That boy is such a tease."

Frank grinned to himself as he walked back up the Way’s pathway. He thought back to what happened with the pancakes and giggled to himself when he reviewed Gerard’s reaction. Not only was the reaction adorable, but he got to touch Gerard. He frowned when he realized how much of a freak he sounded like.

He knocked on the large, white door as he kept the other in his front pocket. He smiled to the short, blond woman who he has grown to love like a second mother. He bent down and gave her a hug as she let him in.

“Hey Frankie, the boys are in the living room. They’re supposedly trying to find the most ‘goriest zombie filled cinematic adventure.’ Their words, not mine.” Donna and Frank laughed together as she led him into the living room where they saw Gerard and Mikey wrestling over what looks like a gummy bear.

“Hey Mikey!” Frank ran over to Mikey, jumping over the back of the couch and covered the skinny boy in a suffocating hug. No matter, the hug always made them smile. Frank turned away from Mikey and gave a cute smile to Gerard. He swayed over to Gerard and let his hand rest on his chest. “Hey Gerard.” As he spoke, he let his hand travel down to the top of Gerard’s pajama pants.

Gerard’s mind was running with wild fantasies that would make a porn star blush. He closed his eyes and swallowed, trying to regain his composure. “Hi Frank.” Frank gave a cute smile.

“Call me Frankie.” Frank slid one finger into the top of his pants and pulled a little revealing some skin. He let his eyes travel a little before letting the pants snap back into place as Gerard stood there dumbstruck. Frank gave one last lingering stare before walking into the kitchen to grab some drinks, swinging his hips. He just loved to tease Gerard.

Donna stood off to the edge trying to stifle her giggles. “That boy is such a tease.” Gerard stuck out his tongue at her before walking back to the couch and plopping down with a huff.

It was about 2 in the morning and Mikey was passed out on the floor with gummy bears tangled into his mousy brown locks. Frank was cuddled into Gerard’s side. Gerard sat there stiff as a board, trying to not let his imagination run wild.

“Gerard, you need to relax.” Frank looked up at Gerard and gave a small smile, just melting Gerard’s heart. Frank let his hand rest on Gerard’s thigh. Gerard just stiffened right back up. “Come on, Gerard, relax.” Frank whispered, rubbing his fingers in a “comforting” manner.

Gerard just couldn’t handle it anymore. He growled and launched himself onto Frank. He began to roughly kiss Frank’s neck, loving the way he moaned and the vibrations would roll through his throat. He let his hands wander from Frank’s arms, to his chest and lower to his waist. He let his thumbs rub soothing circles on his hip bones.

Frank lay there under Gerard with his head tossed back, his mouth parted in pure bliss, letting soft moans slip out. He didn’t know where Gerard got his courage from but him being dominant, just made the fire in Frank grow wild. He thread his fingers through the thick black hair and pulled, emitting a growl from the back of Gerard’s throat. Frank spread his legs slightly letting Gerard’s slip in between. He bucked his hips once he felt Gerard accidently brush against the growing problem in his pants.

Gerard groaned against Frank’s lips and moved his hips against his harder but slower. Frank let out a deep moan come from the back of his throat. He grasped onto Gerard’s hips and guided them to go faster. Gerard’s head was buried in Frank’s neck kissing, nipping, licking, and biting.

“Frankie, I’m gonna-“ He was cut off by his own moan.

“Me too. Oh, faster. Harder!” Frank bucked his hips up higher trying to kill the burning pit in his thigh.

They muffled their final moans into each other’s lips. Their breaths were ragged and desperate. Eventually, they fell asleep, with Gerard’s head resting on Frank’s shoulder. And Frank’s arm wrapped securely around his waist.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey peeps. ^.^
Sorry for the long wait, my brother's job doesn't exactly give him good hours haha.
So...As you can see, I tried to make it up to you all :]
If you didn't smile at this, you have no soul! I kept blushing while writing this. Haha, I kept looking back to see if my mom or grandma was looking at the screen!
Anyway, thanks to those who commented on the last chapter!

HangMeFromTheHeavens
softspoken
Carcinogenic Love
RosaxMcrmy
xXRipMyHeartOpenXx
catastrophic cathy.
poisonedpills
Xx!!SKITTLEZ!!xX
SibelMCR
Oh.Glory.
XDeathxbyxthexStarsX