Status: Complete! 11.26.2009 - 12.25.2010 <3

Just Your Average Pool Boy

"Change your boxers."

The next morning, Gerard woke up with a lazy smile. He closed his eyes, letting the events from last night run through his mind. His eyes snapped open realizing that the boy that was with him last night wasn’t there anymore. He sat up with a complex look on his face. His eyes began to water at the thought of Frank not wanting him.

“Hey Gerard. Frank wanted me to tell you that he had to leave early, because his mom called.” Mikey walked into the living room munching away on some potato chips. Gerard let out a relieved sigh.

He lifted his head from his hands and stole a chip from Mikey. “Do you know what time he’s coming in today?” Mikey smirked at him. “What?”

Mikey raised his eyebrow with a knowing smirk that scared Gerard senseless. “Why? Do you just wanna know the next time you can do fellatio again?” he started laughing manically at his own joke as Gerard’s mouth hung open with a blush covering the bridge of his nose.

“Shut up.” He groaned and covered his face. “How do you know that we did something last night?”

“Gerard, did you forget that I was asleep on the floor?” Gerard’s eyes widen as realization dawned on him. “Don’t worry though, I ran upstairs before things got really heated up.” Mikey winked at his older brother. Gerard sat there like an idiot, blushing at last nights events. “Well, if you don’t mind, I’m going over to Alicia’s. And Frank comes at about three o’clock today.” Mikey grinned and skipped out of the house with his bag of potato chips in his hand.

Gerard raked his hand through his hair before standing up from the couch, groaning. He made his way into the kitchen and saw Donna sat at the table with his father, Don. “Morning, Gerard.” His dad looked up from his newspaper with a warm smile. Gerard nodded back in greeting and made his way to the coffee pot.

“So, Gerard, I heard about you planting the bomb with Frank.” Gerard raised his eyebrow at his mom with confusion. “And I also heard the bomb explode.” She winked and giggled as Don snorted behind his paper.

Gerard’s beet red face was buried in his coffee mug. “You guys are so mean to me!” Donna walked up to his face and squished his cheeks together.

“Aw, you know we love you,” she made kissy faces and Gerard tried to pry off her hands.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah. I’m going to my room.” He began his walk out of the kitchen.

“Oh and Gerard. Change your boxers.” She gave one last knowing smirk before Gerard ran out.

Gerard sat up on his bed from his long needed nap. He squinted at the bright numbers on his clock to see that it said 4:30 PM. He jumped up while trying to fix his bed head and failing before running up the stairs and out to the backyard. His smile grew seeing Frank slightly bent over trying to take out the leaves that fell into the pool. Gerard quietly snuck behind Frank and wrapped his arms around his small waist.

Frank yelped with surprise and let the net fall into the pool. He groaned and cursed under breath, seeing the net float to the bottom. He looked behind himself to see Gerard with an innocent smile. He blushed, looking down at the strong arms around himself.

“Hey, Gerard,” he had a small, shy smile. Gerard grinned at the shy side of Frank. He knew there was more than the confident, hormone-crazed teen.

“Hey, Frankie. I was wondering if you’d go out with me tonight?” Gerard blushed at his own proposition. But the blush that spread over the bridge of Frank’s nose was enough to make Gerard melt and feel less of an idiot.

“I’d love to, Gerard.” Frank placed a small peck on the side of Gerard’s mouth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to those who commented!

InVadErZimIzMyTwIn
xXRipMyHeartOpenXx
Carcinogenic Love
HangMeFromTheHeavens
SibelMCR
catastrophic cathy.
RosaxMcrmy
Music_Skittles4ever
Perfect_Is_Boring
Artwork.
demolitionlover13
Andrea Assassin
frerard_13
BlackWolfie
Oh.Glory.


Finally! Winter Break! ^_^