Status: Complete! 11.26.2009 - 12.25.2010 <3

Just Your Average Pool Boy

"So you asked him?"

It was just a few short days after the date of Gerard and Frank. Just threw those few hours they spent each day, they grew closer as best friends and lovers. They’re hearts seemed to grow more towards each other. During the morning, when Gerard was most likely sleeping, Frank was out working in the pool or in the yard. After his work, he’d take a shower and join Gerard for a cup of coffee in the kitchen, while giggling at what perverse thing Donna has to say. At night while Frank was back at his house, was full of back and forth texting cute little notes about how much they miss each other.

The confident side of Frank was of course still there, but every once in a while, the cute, shy side of him would show; along with a crimson blush flowing over his cheeks. The timid side of Gerard was also still there, but a sexy confidence became part of his attitude, too. They grew more comfortable with each other, which just made their friendship stronger, along with their more intimate relationship.

Every once in a while a sweet kiss would be placed here and there. The occasional make out session would sometimes make more than one appearance in one day. Hands wouldn’t touch any lower than the hips, which would sometimes drive each other crazy with sexual frustration. On most days, they’d just spend time together holding each other. When they’d think the other wasn’t looking, they’d peek little loving glances, and then get caught with a shy smile.

All the while Donna and Linda stood in the back with their husbands, smiling at them proudly. They enjoyed watching each day how much more their relationship would grow. Of course, they’d make more than one embarrassing comment.

All in all, everyone couldn’t really ask for anything better.

Frank stopped mowing the lawn to wipe the dripping sweat from his forehead. Gerard and Donna sighed dreamily as they watched the shirtless teenager push the lawn mower, making his muscles ripple under his tattooed skin. Gerard’s eyebrows furrowed in the middle and looked at his mom.

“Stop perving on my boyfriend!” Donna raised an eyebrow at him.

“So you asked him?” Gerard blushed.

“No,” he mumbled and looked back outside to Frank. Things may have been going great between them, but that doesn’t exactly mean that they’re together; well, officially. Honestly, they were just waiting for the other to ask.

“Well, you better hurry. He might get taken away if you’re too slow.”

“What do you mean?” Gerard looked up from his twiddling thumbs, to his mother with confusion. She just pointed outside to see a girl talking to Frank with a flirtatious smile. Gerard just stared. He studied the way the girl was clearly checking out Frank. She would occasionally touch his shoulder as she laughed at something he had said. Gerard’s eyes darkened with jealousy. His frown deepened as he saw the girl slip Frank a small piece of paper, which more than likely held her phone number. Soon after handing him the paper, she left with a tiny wave. His frown turned into a straight line, seeing Frank grin down at the paper and tuck it away into his pocket.

“Do you even know if Frank is completely gay?” Gerard really thought about it. He really couldn’t think of a time where Frank really said that he was totally gay. If he was bi, that just meant more competition. Gerard shook his head. Competition? Frank wasn’t something to win. But he just couldn’t help but to worry about others. “I think you should talk to him, Gerard… And maybe ask him to be your boyfriend!” Gerard smiled slightly at Donna’s sly grin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, my brother just went back to work today, because he had a concussion. He was being an idiot and didn't watch where he was going and slid on ice!
Anyway, this is just a bit more insight on their relationship...
Oh! And follow me on Twitter ! Just tell me that you're from Mibba!
Woah... I just checked the story info and wow! 10 stars, 92 comments, 231 readers, and 104 subscribers! Thank you all so much!
Thank you to those who commented:

demolitionlover13
HangMeFromTheHeavens
Stalker Stacey.
Cyanide Poisoning
Music_Skittles4ever
Wayward Mistress
RosaxMcrmy
xXRipMyHeartOpenXx
FluorescentChaos
SibelMCR
xXxMyxVengeancexXx
softspoken
Oh.Glory.
xoxosceneprincess
mcrsavedmylife44444


HELP ME GET TO 100 COMMENTS! :D I lovez you all!
Always...<3