Status: Complete! 11.26.2009 - 12.25.2010 <3

Just Your Average Pool Boy

"And boys, behave."

"Woo! It's hot outside!" 6rank came strolling in, wiping his forehead with his forearm. Donna gave one last warning glance to Gerard before standing up.

"Well boys, I'm going to the store now! Don is on a business trip, and Mikey is staying over at Alicia's house. I'll probably go out with some girlfriends. And boys, behave." She winked at the both of them, causing Frank to let out a cute giggle. She waved goodbye and walked out into the hot, humid air.

Gerard pushed Frank up against the now closed door, pressing their bodies close together. Gerard didn't really know where it came from, but the thought of someone taking Frankie away from him made him want to prove that he was worth his time. Gerard pressed his mouth against Frank's, massaging his lips with subtle movements. He let his fingers trail up and down Frank's spine, causing small goose bumps to appear even though the air was hot. Gerard thought hard about the girl outside flirting with Frank. It just made him angry. His eyebrows furrowed as he pushed their lips harder, bringing his hand behind Frank's still somewhat sweaty neck. Gerard's mood grew sad as he thought more about someone taking Frank's heart and just being left and forgotten.

Frank was enjoying what Gerard was doing to him. He loved Gerard's large hands running all over him. He was grinning into the passionate kiss, also letting his hands wander all over Gerard's body. Frank stopped what he was doing once he felt a lone tear mesh into their kiss. He pulled away and looked up to Gerard's eyes. He saw tears fall down his face in random patterns.

"Gerard, what's wrong?" Frank brought up one of his hands to wipe away the tears that just kept falling. He took Gerard's hand and led him to the couch where they took a seat next to each other closely. "Gerard, tell me what's wrong."

Gerard twiddled with his fingers, not bothering to wipe away the tears. He looked up at Frank with tear filled eyes. "Frank, do you like me?"

Frank gaped at Gerard. "Of course I do! I like you." Frankie blushed with a shy smile, finally admitting his feelings. "I like you a lot!"

"So who was that girl? You and she were obviously flirting! She gave you her phone number for Christ's sake!" Gerard yelled, wiping fiercly at the falling tears.

"What are you talking about, Gerard?"

"That girl outside! She was touching you and giggling! Then, she gave you her number on a piece of paper!" Gerard's tears just fell heavily from his eyes.

Frank suddenly realized who Gerard was talking about and started laughing. "Why are you laughing?" Gerard sniffled.

"You were talking about Christy!" Gerard just stared at him blankly. "Christy is my mom's friend's daughter. She's like a sister to me."

"Then what was that paper she gave you?"

Frank giggled and held out the unfolded pice of paper.

There's a really cute guy staring at you. He's in the window!

Gerard blushed at the realization. He wiped at his now dry eyes and gave a shy smile to Frank.

"There's nothing to be worried about Gerard. I like you, a lot!" Frank pulled Gerard into a gentle hug, rubbing his back softly.

Gerard pulled back a bit. "Okay, I believe you. But I have one more question." Frank nodded in encouragement. "Are you bi or gay?"

"Babe, I'm so gay that I used to have Barbies and make them have fashion shows!" Gerard and Frank giggled. "So, do you like me?" Gerard blushed and nodded.

"Frank, will you be my boyfriend!" Frank gasped and nodded eagerly. He lunged at Gerard, sending them both backwards. Gerard's arms were wrapped tightly around Frank's slim but muscular build.

They lied in silence for a bit, before Gerard decided to break it. "So, your friend Christu thinks I'm cute?"

"Oh, she thinks you're 'delicious.' Her words, but I totally agree." Frankie let out an adorable giggle. Gerard smirked, making Frank shiver.

Gerard flipped them over, so he was on top, towering over Frank. Frank's arms were slung over Gerard's shoulders as Gerard let his fingers trace the tattoos on Frank's body. Frank shuddere at the feel of Gerard's cold touch. Gerard brushed his icy hand against Frank's nipple, emitting a sharp gasp from Frank's lips. Gerard buried his nose into Frank's neck, biting slightly on the soft flesh. Frank's eyes rolled to the back of his head, feeling ecstacy as Gerard found his weak spot.

Frank weaved his fingers into the black, thick locks. He wrapped his legs around Gerard's slim waist, feeling his shorts grow tight. Frank's dick twitched, hearing the groan that came from Gerard as their hard members brushed against each other.

"Bedroom?" Gerard whispered into Frank's ear. Frank nodded, tightening his legs around his waist. With every step, came several moans from the both of them. Every step would make their hard-on's touch.

Gerard lowered Frank onto the bed, still hovering over top. "Gerard, please, touch me." Gerard heard Frank's desperate plea through the moans. He smirked and pressed their middles together, causing a sweet friction. Frank practically tore Gerard's shirt from his body. He marveled at the milky, white skin. Not a blemish was in sight. He bit his lips, running his hands over the white, toned torso. Gerard teased Frank by letting his thumbs slip in and out of the top of his shorts.

"Come on, Gerard!" Frank groaned out, frustrated.

"Shh, baby. You'll enjoy it, just be patient." Gerard hushed Frank with one last smirk, before pulling his shorts down all of the way. Gerard could see just how much Frank was enjoying it, from the large bump in his boxers. He grinned and placed his palm over the bump. Frank threw his head back, just from the simple touch.

Gerard palmed Frank through the thin cloth that restricted him. Gerard kissed Frank's chest, circling his nipple with the tip of his tongue. Frank groaned, threading his fingers tightly into Gerard's hair. He kissed lower and lower, till he got to the top of Frank's boxers. He bit into the cloth, pulling it down slowly, revealing Frank. Frank bucked his hips, feeling warm breath on his tip.

Frank groaned, feeling Gerard slowly sink his teeth into his thigh. He grew harder as Gerard began sucking that same spot. Gerard rubbed little cirlces on his torso, brining up tiny goose bumps. Frank grew more excited when he felt the hot breath from Gerard on his tip.

Gerard let his tongue slip past his lips and gently lapped at Frank's tip. Frank groaned at the wet tongue. Gerard wrapped his lips around the tip, holding down Frank's bucking hips. Each time he got more of Frank into his mouth, he'd lick at the dripping slit. Starting at a frustratingly slow pace, Gerard bobbed his head up and down. Frank began breathing heavily, while tightening his hands into Gerard's hair. Gerard moaned sending wonderful vibrations. Gerard began sucking fervently on Frank's tip.

"Oh, Gerard!" He threw his head back farther into the soft pillows. Gerard wrapped his hand around the shaft of Frank, gently putting pressure. Frank screamed, feeling Gerard begin to plm his balls. "Mm, Ger-Gerard!" Frank released into Gerard's mouth. Gerard sucked slowly, letting Frank ride out his orgasm, for as long as he could. Gerard trailed little kisses back up to Frank's lips.

Frank gasped for breath with his eyes closed. He was still in the after feeling of his intense orgasm. He lazily opened his eyes with a grin. He reached up slightly so he could fully kiss Gerard. He could still taste himself on Gerard's tongue. He began to trail his hand down Gerard's body. Before he could do anything, Gerard pulled his hand away. He looked up with a confused face.

"Don't worry about it, baby. It'll go away. Think of it as an 'I'm sorry' type of thing, for getting so worked up earlier." Gerard blushed embarrassed about his hissy fit. Frank giggled and grinned up at him. He placed small gentle kisses all over Gerard's neck.

Gerard lifted the blanket over the top of the both of them. He opened his arms as Frank snuggled into his side.

"Goodnight."

"'Night."

Silence engulfed them.

"I like you, Gerard."

Gerard chuckled. "I like you too, Frankie."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait! I actually don't have internet. I'm updating from my mom's phone. I hope this makes up for it! I'll try to update again! I would put all the names who commented but that's going to be a bit difficult...

Forgive me!