My Personal Drug

New Beginnings

New Beginnings
Chuck Bass saw her and instantly fell in love with her. The black chick with blue eyes who wore that short black dress across the room sipping a drink. she is the first girl who is mysterious and he doesn't have the courage to talk to. She's that girl who was probably a secret waiting to be revealed, waiting for him to unwrap her like a present. But he just stared at her as if she were a slice of heaven. "Talk to her dip shit" He told him, he cursed himself. but he didn't have he willpower. even the I'm Chuck Bass line couldn't get him to muster up the courage. what was with that girl? making him feel like jello in the knees. who would've known that chuck bass had a heart? He was about to say she looked ravishing but she walked away with a tall guy and they laughed until he couldn't see her anymore. she was taken no wonder, she seemed so delicate and mysterious and she has this expression saying that "i know something you don't know fucker" And he never would see her again.

Chuck walked to school with Nate Archibald his best friend. he couldn't stop thinking of that girl with the blue eyes and short black dress. "she was fucking insanely beautiful" chuck took a drag of his joint and puffed the smoke through his nose. "chuck bass in love? i thought i never see that until pigs fly" Nate joked. "fuck up" chuck said bitterly. "you're acting as if she was miss America you've been talking about her for a week" Nate scoffed. chuck looked at him with fury in his eyes. "she was ten times better than miss America" he said. "whatever" Nate replied. Chuck then stopped in his tracks. there she was, sitting on the steps of Constance that same expression on her beautiful caramel face. she was wearing the Constance uniform and looked even better than last weekend. "what?" Nate asked confused. he looked where chuck was looking and saw a beautiful black girl with these insane blue eyes sitting on the steps. she was better than miss America. "she is better than miss America" Nate said. "touch her and Nathaniel your a dead man" chuck warned. "talk to her" Nate asked. this wasn't chuck to be so smitten by a girl as they say miracles happen. "i... i can't" chuck said. Nate pushed him in her direction. he then took a deep breath and walked up to her. "why is a girl as beautiful like you alone?" chuck said in his low mysterious voice. she looked up and said nothing for a long time, making chuck sweat. "i want company but cant find it" she smirked. chuck smirked back, it wasn't as bad talking to her. "then I'll be happy to give you company" chuck smiled. he never smiled for a girl, he just smirked, but this girl was different. "and may i ask what is your name?" chuck asked. "Whitney Howard" she answered. "chuck bass my pleasure" he kissed her on her hand as she blushed. they sat there talking about randomness. it would only be soon until he bedded her.