My Personal Drug

Punk Party.

it had been two weeks since he'd known Whitney Howard. she was fun, and spontaneous, and was a complete daredevil. They walked to school together taking turns demolishing Chuck's weed stash. chuck looked at her as she expertly took a drag and let it come out her nose and mouth. she handed it over to him. "well I'm going to this party tonight" Whitney said her blue eyes looking even bluer and more pretty. "yeah and?" chuck asked expectantly. "you may like it i want you to come" Whitney smiled taking the joint again. she took a long drag "Its on the Lower East Side" Whitney replied. "ewww" chuck quickly commented without thinking to much. "oh stop fucking around chuck the upper east side isn't the center of the world" she smiled. she had gotten a lip ring just a week ago. on anyone else it would have just looked awful, but on Whitney it fitted her plush pink lips. she punched him playfully on the arm. "c'mon chuck" she said. "oh okay I'll go but if i die of oxygen deprivation my dad is suing you" chuck joked, the lower east side was supposed to be really dirty. Whitney stopped abruptly the cigarette in her hand, she waved him over, they were two blocks down from school. "what" he walked over and saw nothing out of the ordinary. Whitney then quickly kissed him on the lips, and then kept walking. chuck almost melted, she had kissed him, not the other away around. if i was any other girl she would be used up the a Kleenex tissue, but not Whitney she was way too beautiful and corrupt, she was actually fun to be with, better than being with Nate, that was saying a lot.

"what is she your new best friend?" Nate said mockingly as he and chuck walked through the halls of of saint Jude's school for boys. chuck couldn't stop talking about how this Whitney girl kissed him. "we're going to a party tonight" chuck announced happily. Nate had never seen him this happy, never him this interested in a girl, not even Blair, the thing that they had last year couldn't compare to what he and Whitney have now, and they've only known each other for a week. "can i come?" Nate asked his green eyes looking expectantly at chuck. "no fuck off and find your own girl" chuck responded greedily. "whatever" Nate rolled his eyes. chuck was acting like such a bitch, he was acting like someones bitch, Whitney Howard's bitch.

"it took you long enough to pick me up" Whitney laughed as she closed the door of Chuck's limo. "i just needed the right clothes so i won't get jumped" chuck said. "oh you little girl" Whitney punched him on the arm. and chuck began tickling her, she laughed so loud that the driver told her to pipe it down. but Whitney just took off her black underwear and threw it at him. they laughed hard. "here we are!" Whitney smiled, she got out of the limo following chuck. the neighbor hood looked ruined down and dirty just like chuck predicted. he followed her to a dark alley and she knocked on the back door. a tall blond girl who looked sick opened up, she was an obvious heroin user because she had heroin tracks all over her bony arms. "hey Whitney!" she coughed, hugging Whitney. "this is my boyfriend chuck, he's new" chuck almost choked when she called him her boyfriend. were they really a couple? "nice to meet you chuck" the girl drawled, letting them in. the party was in full swing, there were people dancing to loud punk music, dancing on each other, on the dance floor and on tables. "chuck follow me" Whitney twined her fingers through his and dragged him threw the crowd. chuck never been to a party like this. a punk rock party. these things were notorious for drugs. they went into an empty room where a man with a long jacket and a hat who looked deranged was sitting eating a sand which. "hey mike" Whitney said smiling. "hey whit, who's the guy? he isn't a cop is he?" mike asked paranoid. cop? why did this guy want to know if chuck was a cop? "nope my boyfriend, now i have the money do you have the stuff?" Whitney asked suddenly impatient. what stuff? "Whitney are you buying drugs?" chuck asked quickly. he pieced everything together, this was a drug party. Whitney ignored him a pulled out a bundle of cash. "chuck stop acting as if you never did coke before, you've always told me how bad you were" Whitney said teasingly. chuck said nothing, he was too in love with her to say a word. instead he watched her buy the drugs, he watched her snort it. "want some?" she asked passing it his way.