My Personal Drug

The Flashback

Whitney was the daughter of a record producer and an ex-supermodel; she was always exposed to the life of the glamorous and famous. She grew up in Beverly Hills with her only brother Malcolm, her parents were barely around. Malcolm was a rebel and cared for nothing but Whitney was a goody goody and never crossed the line. Well until she met Jacob. When she was fifteen she met a guy named Jacob at a party she wasn’t supposed to go to, he was eighteen and he was the one who introduced her to cocaine and other drugs. “Just try it baby girl” Jacob drawled, Whitney outgrew her goody goody stage, she grew stubborn and very demanding, but she still wasn’t as rebellious as her now seventeen year old brother. At first she refused but then Jacob convinced her, he was just too cute too resist, he was blonde and had blue eyes just as blue as hers. She tried it and the rush she felt when she snorted it and then wheezed a bit after, she craved that feeling. That night she never went home because Jacob took her virginity, that’s rights they had sex and it was her first time, and to this day she couldn’t really remember anything that happened that night. She managed to hide her drug addiction from her strict parents and her brother Malcolm. When Malcolm moved to New York to attend Hunter College she wanted to go, she wanted to leave boring LA and move to the concrete jungle of NYC. After a lot of begging her parents let her, Malcolm never really was home so she could take advantage and do cocaine. She wanted to go and leave all her problems and baggage in LA where it belonged. Jacob had used her like some sex puppet and she grew wiser, she swore that in her next relationship she was going to be the boss. She knew how to manipulate people and get what she wanted. Her parents were having issues and her friends all went against her when for some odd reason, she was all alone. In New York two weeks after her arrival, she attended a party that Malcolm’s rich girlfriend dragged him to; she tagged along and wore a stunning black dress. She was bored out of her mind until a fast friend named Pete found her and saved her from her misery, Pete was a friend of Mike’s, her cocaine supplier she met Mike the first day she came to new York desperate for drugs. She left with Pete to get her drugs. She ultimately had sex with Pete, so high from the potent crack. That’s when she met chuck sitting on the steps of her new school her parents said she must attend in order to stay in New York. She noticed chuck staring her down at the party. Chuck was mysterious and bad boyish, her favorite type of boys. She knew that he was the one, her very first New York boyfriend and a real boyfriend ever since Jacob and his shenanigans.

It was Wednesday the day after Blair found out. She and Nate walked into Serena’s penthouse. “Hello Serena where are you?” Blair asked angrily. Serena was nowhere to be found. ‘Maybe she isn’t here” Nate offered. “The doorman said she came and never came down, she’s here” Blair said glaring at Nate. They walked into Serena’s bedroom and found her making out with Dan Humphrey her boyfriend. “Disgusting” Blair snapped. They quickly got off each other and composed themselves after a hot make out session. “Blair what are you doing here unannounced?” Serena asked a little annoyed. “It’s an emergency, it’s about chuck” Blair said. Serena rolled her eyes and cracked a small smile. “What now?” Serena crossed her arms wanting to hear this one. “He did something he would regret for the rest of his life” Nate said. “He got a girl pregnant?” Dan guessed. “No you idiot he’s a crack head, a drug addict” Blair blurted. At first they didn’t believe it until Blair showed Nate’s picture. “Oh no” Serena said. “Yikes” Dan said. “How did this happen?” Serena asked genuinely scared for her slimy stepbrother. “That snake Whitney, we need to get her away from him, so we could talk some sense into him” Blair mused. “And how are we going to do that” Nate asked confused. “We just need for him to be alone like at school” Serena suggested. “but they are stuck at the hip, they never go anywhere without each other and chuck wont listen I tried talking to him on Saturday and it didn’t work” Nate explained for once sounding intelligent. “This isn’t going to be pretty” Dan said. And for once in her life Blair Waldorf agreed with Dan Humphrey.

“Chuck says you love me” Whitney said curling in the Egyptian cotton sheets. Her head was resting on Chuck’s bare chest. This time they were at her place, Chuck had never been to Whitney’s place, it was bare and wasn’t really extravagant like his place. Chuck turned on his side. He remembered how long it took him to tell Blair he loved her, but he truly loved Whitney, in all her glory. he loved her the moment he saw her a month ago, the moment she first looked at him with those beautiful blue eyes, the moment that changed everything, when he first started his addiction. “I love you” chuck said, he meant it. “Say it again” she giggled. He loved when she laughed, she had a pretty laugh, it was a laugh that said I’m so happy but I’m a bad girl, come spank me! He said it again and again and with every time he kissed her stronger and harder. When their lips touched it was like magic, they tongues danced and crashed together, they explored each other’s mouths and swapped spit. It was final, he loved her and there was no going back.