I Just Want You

You Can’t Open A Packet Of lollies?

Anakin POV

“Don’t panic love, Dee just had a bit to much to drink tonight that’s all” Oli told me as I stared at my sister’s sleeping forming; her head was on Oli’s shoulder while he carried her bridal style. I watched as Oli walked into my house being careful not to let Dylan’s body hit anything; I seriously don’t know how Oli can be so calm right now.

“Well I’m just going to put Dee to bed” Oli told me as he gazed down at Dylan’s sleeping face; I smiled to myself when I saw Oliver’s face soften. He had it bad for Dylan already; she had him wrapped around her finger and she didn’t even know it.

“Are you alright Ani? I’m sure Dee is going to be just fine, a bit hung over in the morning but fine” Tom smiled down at me as he stood next to me; I let a smile form on my lips as I nodded my head slightly. I just wanted to know why Dylan does this.

“Thank you for hanging out with me tonight” I said looking into Tom’s blue eyes; I never noticed just how pretty his eyes were.

“Anytime Ani, besides a night filled with video games is like heaven to me” Tom chuckled making my smile widen; his laugh was cute as well. But my attention was captured when I heard Oli walk down the stairs; I saw the confusion and anger flash over this face.

“Ani, who’s Kevin?” Oli asked me making my breath get stuck in my throat; I hadn’t heard that name for a while and honestly I never wanted to hear it again. I felt my eyebrows pull together in confusion; how would Oli know about Kevin?

“One of Dee’s ex-boyfriends, why? How do you know about him?” I asked as we walked into the living room; I sat next to Tom while Oli took a sit across from us.

“He was at the club tonight; he tried talking to Dylan but she just told him to leave her alone. She seemed a bit upset so I didn’t ask about him; that’s when she started to drink more” Oliver told me making me sign; I was now even more concerned about Dylan and I was angry that she had to face Kevin again.

“Dylan doesn’t like people knowing this but I think you have the right to know what happened between them. Kevin had come to a Love & Hate casting day; he was one of the models that Dylan picked. Kevin liked Dee more then anyone else who worked for her; I mean everyone likes her that’s just the type of person she is, but Kevin took his liking to another level” I explained to Oli and Tom the first time I had met Kevin; I was at that casting day and I to liked him.

“After a few weeks Kevin asked Dee out which she said yes too; I mean he was like the perfect guy for Dylan and I hadn’t seen her that happy with a guy in a long time. Dad and Mom both liked him; hell Mom was even starting to think about their wedding. Everyone seriously thought they were the perfect couple; but after 2 months of them dating I noticed a change in Dylan that I couldn’t explain and she wasn’t talking to me about it. Dylan has never really had any self esteem or confidence in her self but when she was good a something and she had a talent at something then she would have 100% confidence in it” I told them and both of them were listening to me intently.

“Dylan was starting to doubt anything she was going; she started to think that her work wasn’t good enough. A month after that is when she finally came to talk to me; it turns out that Kevin had been saying things to her. Like if you loved me then you would give me more work, or if you don’t spread my name around then I’ll commit suicide; he was abusing her emotional and she just took it. She tends to just keep everything bottled up so when she told me what was happening it was quiet a shock” I said as I remembered back to when Dylan came to me; she was broken and hurt. Kevin broke her heart and I had to put my sister back together again.

“Then one night when I was home with my parents Dee turns up; I answer the front door only to see Dylan standing there crying. Her left cheek was red and her right nostril was bleeding; Kevin slapped her when she refused to sleep with him, he then hit her when she broke up with him” I told them letting my voice soften and get quieter; I hated talking and remembering that night just as much as Dylan.

“Don’t worry Ani; we’re here for both you and Dylan. We won’t let anything happen to your sister, right Oli?” Tom’s voice softened slightly as he gently rubbed my back; there was just something about Tom that relaxed me.

“Damn straight I won’t let anything happen to Dee; if I ever see him again then I’m going to teach him a God damn lesson, he’ll never even think about touching Dylan again” Oli’s voice suddenly got cold as he balled his fists up; I looked up at Tom only to see him smiling at how his brother was acting.

“He’s got it so bad for Dylan” Tom whispered into my ear as he saw the confusion on my face; my eyes then flickered back over to Oli with a small smile on my lips.

Next Day

Dylan POV

I groaned quietly as my eyes slowly fluttered open; I instantly wanted to go back to sleep as I felt the pounding in my head. I rolled over in my warm bed only to found two painkillers and a glass of water waiting for me; I drowned them both quickly just wanting the pounding to go away. As I untangled myself from my bed sheets I saw that I was still wearing my dress from last night; I was surprised that I could still remember what happened.

I slowly walked into my bathroom and splashed some water onto my face; I brushed my teeth before walking into my closet. I got changed slowly as well not wanting to cause any more pain to my head; then I made me way down stairs where I could hear people talking and the smell of food. As I walked into the kitchen I stopped dead in my tracks; sitting at the table were all the guys and Ani. I didn’t really mind that the guys were over but when my eyes landed on Oliver I remembered what I did last night; I remembered kissing him and I instantly wanted to hide.

“Well it’s about time you woke up sleep beauty” Matt chuckled as he saw me first; I felt a blush form on my cheeks when all eyes focused on me, including Oliver’s eyes.

“Are you alright Dee? Do you need anything?” Ani asked as she closed the small gap between us; I saw concern in her eyes so I’m guessing that she knew who was that the club last night.

“No, I’ll be fine Ani” I said as I ran a hand through my hair; if I knew the guys were here then I would have made myself a bit more presentable. But no now the guys get to see me without makeup on and with messy hair; that’s just great!

“Quick Dee! Before your breakfast get’s cold” Jona smiled as he waved me over; I sat in between him and Mattie. Jona placed some pancakes on my plate while Anakin made me a coffee; I drowned my pancakes in maple syrup before slowly eating them.

“So where’s Dad?” I asked Ani as she watched me eat; now normally I would have hated someone watching me eat but for some reason I didn’t care if my sister did or not.

“He took some people from work out for the day; I think their having a BBQ somewhere” Ani told me making me realize that it was noon; I ‘Pfft’ quietly at the thought of Dad never bring his friends or people from work over to the house. Well he did but it was always when I wasn’t around; in fact he loved people meeting Anakin.

After I had finished eating I washed my cup out in the kitchen; Ani had just left the kitchen with the biggest smile on her face. I told her about Oliver and I kissing; of coarse she thought it was the best thing in the world but I didn’t. She just told me to go for him and ignore Claire because she wasn’t going to be in the picture soon; when I asked her about that she just smiled and left the room.

“Are you really alright love?” The one voice that I loved to hear but didn’t want to hear right now sounded from behind me; I turned around slowly to face Oliver. I nodded because I couldn’t find my voice; Oliver was standing a few inches away from me causing his hot breath to hit my face.

“About what happened last night; you shouldn’t feel embarrassed or guilty. If I remember correctly I kissed you back Dee; I wanted to kiss you, I’ve wanted to kiss you for a while now” Oliver told me quietly; his voice was just higher then a whisper but I heard him loud and clear.

“Oliver we can’t; you have a girlfriend. This is wrong and you could do so much better then me” I whispered as Oliver looked from my eyes to my lips and back to my eyes; a frown made its way onto his beautiful face as I walked past him.

It hurt to walk away from Oliver and it took all the control I had to say that to him; but I wasn’t going to let him cheat on Claire, even if I don’t like her I would never hurt another girl like that. Oliver had just walked into the living room when I sat in between Lee and Jona; Oliver sat next to Ani looking a bit upset. The two Matt’s were already playing a car racing video game; as everyone watched them I cuddled up to Jona. I had really gotten to know Jona and we had become really good friends; I loved his Australian accent.

“Be careful Lee, Anakin is really good at video games” I giggled as I watched them start a different racing video game; Ani has had a lot of practice of playing video games. She normally plays them when she gets bored at my work; she can beat nearly everyone.

I noticed Oliver was sitting on the couch not really paying attention to anything; I instantly felt bad because I was the cause of his bad mood. I smiled at Jona as I climbed off of our couch; his arm fell from my shoulders as I walked into the kitchen. I grabbed a packet of chips and a packet of lollies; I put the chips in a bowl and then walked back into the living room. I placed the bowl on the coffee table for the guys while I sat next to Oliver; his eyes where on me the whole time. I smiled at him as I laid down with my head resting on his lap; from the corner of my eye I saw both Tom and Anakin steal a glance at us but I ignored them.

“Here let me love” Oliver chuckled as a smile formed on his lips; I was having trouble opening my packet of lollies. It just wasn’t opening for me today; I was about to use my teeth to tear open the packet but Oliver’s hand covered mine as he took the packet away from me.

“You seriously can’t open a packet of lollies?” Mattie laughed as he watched me struggle with the packet before Oliver had to open them for me.

“You should see her try to open a child proof lid, she has trouble opening those as well” Anakin giggled as her eyes flickered over to me; I rolled my eyes at her as Mattie’s laugh grew.

“Oh shut up” I playfully glared and pouted at everyone who were now laughing along with Mattie and my sister; I threw a pillow at Mattie when he begun to complain about his sides hurting.

I held back the blush that wanted to form on my cheeks when Oliver started to stroke my hair; his other arm was lazily draped over my stomach, just below my breasts. And without me wanting too I felt my body relax; I would eat a snake lolly then I would give Oliver one. I knew Anakin would be happy about the situation I was in now and honestly I was happy too; but there was still the fact that Oliver had a girlfriend and I wasn’t going to make him cheat on her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dylan's Outfit