I Just Want You

Don't Let Me Go

Dylan POV

I stretched my limbs as I slowly woke up; I was lying in my bed on my stomach and I looked like a starfish, my arms and legs were stretched out. Half of my face was buried in my pillow and my mouth was open slightly; God I hoped I was drooling. I started moving under my covers slowly; I somehow managed to untangle my body from my covers and sat up in my bed. I rubbed my eyes as last night flooded back to me; I smiled to myself when I remember kissing Oliver.

I quickly made my way into my bathroom so I could get ready for the day; I brushed my teeth, showered, dried off, dressed, and did my hair and makeup. I turned my phone on as I walked into the kitchen; I greeted Dad with a kiss on the cheek and Oliver with a quick peck on his lips before making myself some breakfast. I listened to my one missed called; it was from Tom seems like Ani was staying the night over at his place. Yes Oliver did stay the night but he slept in the guest room; it was Dad’s idea anyways because Oliver stayed at the party until everyone was gone.

“So what’s planned for today?” Dad asked as I sat next to Oliver with my coffee, scrabbled eggs and toast; I was going to answer him when I received the ‘don’t talk with your mouth full of food’ look.

“Not sure yet; I was thinking of doing something with Ani though” I said once I had swallowed my mouthful of eggs; Oliver had his arm around my chair letting his fingers gently rub my arm while he picked at my eggs.

“Why don’t Tom and I take you girls out? Actually no, we’re going to take you out today” Oliver smiled over at me making Dad nod in approval; which is something different seeing as he never approved of any boyfriend I had, well apart from Kevin. I’m glad my family likes Oliver.

I was just about to open my mouth to ask where we were going to go when the front door opened; Ani and Tom walked into the kitchen laughing about something. I smirked and raised an eyebrow at my sister when her eyes met mine; all she did was give me the ‘shut up’ look and started making a tea from her and Tom.

“Tom, we’re going to take the girls out for the day. Anywhere you want to go?” Oliver told his little brother as he sat across from me at the table; I watched as Tom thought for a few seconds before a smirk formed on his lips. By this time Ani was sitting next to him and saw the smirk; we shared a worried look.

“Why don’t we go to iceSheffield? We haven’t been there for ages and it’s always fun” Tom smirked as he looked at Oliver; I turned my attention onto my boyfriend and saw the same smirk on his lips.

“That’s perfect Tom” Oliver said giving his brother a high five; I did not like the sound of this place. It had the word ice in its name and I’ve never been on ice before; either has Anakin actually.

“Come on love, we have to go get you all ready” Oliver said lacing his fingers with mine; he gently pulled me away from the dishwasher and headed up to my room. Tom had his arm around my sister’s shoulders; he was guiding her to her room as well.

Oliver pulled me into my room letting my hand go so he could search around in my closet; finally he returned with some clothes hanging from his arms. He placed what he found out on my bed while I stood next to him; he looked so proud of himself as he turned to face me. His hands rested on my hips as he leaned down; I leaned up so we met half way as our lips touched for a soft and sweet kiss.

I changed my shirt as Oliver waited outside my room; I called him back in when I was done. He grabbed my scarf and wrapped it around my neck, and then he placed my beanie on my head; I smiled up at him as I watched him make sure I was going to be warm enough. Once I was ready we headed down to the living room; well Oliver walked while he carried me on his back. We had waited for few minutes when Tom and Ani walked into the living room all ready to go; I smiled as we got into my car, Ani wanted to take her’s but mine was a 4 door and her’s was only a 2 door so I wasn’t going to be stuck in the back.

First stop was Oliver and Tom’s house so they could get changed as well; they only took a few minutes so it wasn’t long until I was driving again with Oliver giving me the directions. After a little bit of a drive I was finally parking my car; Tom and Anakin lead the way into the iceSheffield building while Oliver and I held hands. Tom brought a pass for himself and my sister while Oliver paid for me; both Ani and I tried to refuse but the Sykes brothers weren’t listening to us. Ani and Tom were the first ones on the ice making it look easy but I knew better then that; I was actually a tiny bit nervous about getting onto the ice and Oliver noticed that.

“I’ll be right here Dee, I’ll help you” Oliver reassured me as we slowly walked out onto the ice; it felt so weird that I can’t really describe it. It’s like rollerblading a bit but you glide more; and the ice is damn hard too.

“Shut up” I mumbled as Oliver tried to hold back his laugh; as soon as both my feet were on the ice I fell backwards landing on my bum. Oliver helped me up and moved to my side; he wrapped an arm around my waist as he slowly started to skate forward taking me with him.

“You’re going great love” Oliver smiled down at me as I finally got the hang of skating; that was after falling down 7 or so times, and taking Oliver down with me for some of them. Anakin and Tom were great; Ani only fell a few times that I saw of which was way better then me.

“Thanks I think I’m finally getting the hang… Oliver no! Don’t let me go!” I squealed as he let go of me; I wasn’t ready to skate by myself yet. I watched with wide eyes as he skated a few feet in front of me; and I froze, I didn’t move my feet at all. I just let the speed move me until I slowly came to a stop and fell forwards.

“Dee, are you alright?” Ani asked from above me; I groaned as I tried to stand up but kept slipping on the ice. Oliver of coarse helped me up once again which only caused me to hit his chest a few times; that caused him, Ani and Tom to burst out laughing.

“Yeah I’m fine, just preachy” I mumbled as Oliver wrapped his arms around my waist; he pressed his lips against my forehead as my hands gripped onto his arms. Ani and Tom kept skating while Oliver helped me out of the rink; I signed in relief when the skates where off my feet.

“You did just fine love” Oliver told me after he took our skates back to the front counter; we were now cuddling on a bench watching our siblings. We laughed when Tom fell and Anakin just kept on skating; that caused Tom to catch her which caused my sister to giggle.

After a bit longer Tom and Anakin finished up and joined Oliver and I; we all that decided to go to the pub that was in the building. After all that skating we were hungry; we got a table and ordered our food. As we waited Ani excused herself for the bathroom; I was quick to go with her even through I didn’t actually need to go.

“So, you and Tom huh?” I said as I leaned against the sinks as Anakin did her business; I thought that Tom would be really good for her and they would make such a cute couple. I’ve missed having girl talk like this with my sister; seeing as I haven’t dated anyone since Kevin I didn’t really have anyone to talk about.

“We’re just friends Dylan; you can stop thinking of ideas to get us together right now” Anakin said making me roll my eyes; she knew me damn to well and that was sometimes a bad thing.

“But come on Ani; you and Tom would make such a cute couple! Imagine all the double dates we could go on; and I approve of Tom and I reckon Dad would too” I whined as she washed her hands; she just shook her head at me as another women washed her hands as well clearly listening to us.

I pouted as I followed my sister back to our table; I sat next to my boyfriend who already had his arm resting around my chair. He smiled and kissed my cheek as I sat down placing my hand on his thigh; it wasn’t long until our food came and we all started eating. Oliver had a veggie burger with chips, I had a chicken salad wrap, Ani had lasagna, and Tom had a chicken burger with chips.

“So you two are coming on tour with us right? I mean Tom’s coming and he always complains that he gets lonely” Oliver asked us while I stole some of his chips; I looked over to my sister who was already looking at me.

“Yeah I think Dad wants us to come; just so he can keep an eye on us and all that. But it should be fun right? This is our first tour” I replied after swallowing my mouthful of chips; honestly I couldn’t wait to go on tour but I was still slightly nervous.

“Hell yeah it will be fun; it’s always fun and now I won’t be bored when the guys are playing, the three of us will have a great time” Tom smiled us his eyes flickered between Ani and I; we both smiled widely at that, we both loved to have fun and with Tom by our side I know we will.