I Just Want You

Curiosity kills cats

I was having a really good time with Oli, Tom, and my sister. But once I received a text from a certain boy noting could keep me from my phone. I could tell that every time my phone vibrated and started to play ‘I’ll get you’ my sister grew closer to taking my phone and throwing it. Luckily we got home before it came to that, because I liked my phone… a lot.

Mattie and I had agreed that he would come over so we could have our Star Wars marathon. I had changed into my painting clothes –an old white dress shirt and black leggings- and started painting my ceiling again to keep myself calm. Painting was a great way to keep my mind off of things, which was one of the reasons I loved doing it.

I had managed to completely finish the background and start the Death Star before there was a knock on my door. Mattie poked his head into the room and grinned at me.

“You’ve been a busy bee.”

I laughed, “thank you?”

He nodded as he closed the door, “it looks good.”

“I try… I found all the movies, start them when ever you’re ready.”

“Alright,” he made his way around my chair to my TV and put in episode one.

I continued to paint the Death Star, casually glancing at both Mattie and the screen. I didn’t have to watch the movie to know what was happening, I’d watched them so many times I could practically play them in my head.

Mattie was very into the movie and didn’t notice me looking at him, which was a very good thing. He was even cuter when he was concentrating. I noticed that he mumbled the lines along with the movie a few times, something that I usually did too. It was strange how much we had in common. But I figured that meant we were meant to be together.

By the end of episode three I had finished the Death Star, and was done with painting for the night. I was also saying all of Anakins lines along with him, and Mattie was saying all of Obe-wans lines. I loved that I shared a name with my favourite character, even if he did become Darth Vader.

I put in episode 4 before crawling onto the bed beside Mattie. He was quite warm; I couldn’t help but snuggle into him. He simply wrapped his arm around my shoulders, and rubbed my arm.

“You’re cold.”

“I know.”

He chuckled and continued to rub my arm. My arm was tingling, and my stomach was a mess with butterflies. Why did he have to make my body react like that? I was probably blushing too, as if everything else wasn’t enough.

After a while the butterflies settled down, but then he decided to start playing with my hair. I looked up at his face, he was still focussed on the screen, but he looked confused. There was something in his eyes that told me he wasn’t really watching the movie, but thinking.

“Matt.”

He looked down at me.

“Is everything alright?”

A slight pink colour started to appear on his cheeks as he looked back at the screen, “everything’s fine, love. Don’t worry.”

I wasn’t convinced. But I let it go. I didn’t like making people tell me things if they didn’t want to. I wasn’t nosy, curious yes, but not nosy. If he wanted me to know what was going on, he’d tell me in his own time. But for now I was going to enjoy being in his arms, watching some of the best movies ever made.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D my laptops working again! So I had to write an update to celebrate X) sorry for how short it is though :/ it’s 1 in the morning… and I need to get up at 6, so I need to sleep now X)