I Just Want You

We'll Kidnap You

Dylan POV

Right now I was out on the back porch of Mattie’s house; I just needed some fresh air so I could think about so stuff. I also just needed a smoke; I was sitting on the porch’s railing facing the house. As I took a drag from my cigarette I thought about what Clair said to me; I knew I shouldn’t but it was stuck in my brain now. Maybe moving here was a bad idea; or maybe getting together with Oliver was a bad idea.

I mean if neither of them happened then Clair and Oliver would still be together; if I stayed in LA then I would be happy right now, I wouldn’t be doubting myself. And even through I came outside to be alone that didn’t last very long; I smiled slightly when Lee and Jona joined me on the porch.

“Are you sure you’re alright Dee? You just seem a little quiet today” Lee asked as he and Jona stood of either side of me; I signed quietly and just nodded my head as I exhaled some smoke through my mouth.

“Don’t lie to us Dylan; we know something’s wrong with you. And I’m going to take a guess and say that it had something to do with Clair” Jona said leaning his elbow on the railing; I took a deep breath thinking about if I should talk to them or not.

“Claire told me that I should go back home to LA and I don’t know why but I’m starting to seriously think about it; I don’t know why I’m letting what she said get to me so much. I mean yeah the slap hurt but her words hurt more; she called me a slut and that I stole Oliver” I said looking at the dark wood that made up the porch.

“You want to move back home just because Claire doesn’t like you? Come on Dylan that’s just stupid! Just ignore her like we all used to; besides we’re all glad that Oli finally dumped her, we all like you a hell of a lot better” Jona told me rubbing my knee softly.

“I know that and I don’t know why I’m letting her get to me so much; I mean I’m used to being told horrible things. I am in the fashion industry so I do get told that my work is crap; I’m used to all that, I can take it” I said gently swinging my legs back or forth while taking another long drag.

“Besides if you even try to move back to LA we’re stop you; we don’t care if we have to kidnap you and lock you in Oli’s room, we will” Lee said with a straight face making me believe him 100%; I could actually picture that happening.

“Who are we kidnapping and why?” We heard the playfully deep voice of Oliver sound from the doorway; I finished my cancer stick and was putting it out in Mattie’s ashtray. Both Lee and Jona patted my leg before walking back inside the house; Oliver smiled brightly as he stood in between my legs, his hands resting on my hips.

“How are you feeling love? Is your cheek still sore?” He asked me his brown eyes full of concern and anger; I cupped his face with my hands gently moving my thumbs to stroke his cheek bones.

“I’m fine and my cheek looks worse then what it is; you shouldn’t be so worried about me Oliver, and you shouldn’t be angry either” I told him staring into his eyes; I hated that I made everyone worry about me. I hated that I caused Ani to get that angry again.

“I’m always going to worry about you love and if someone hurts you then yeah I’m going to be pissed; I just wish that Claire was a guy right now so I could pay her a visit and teach her a bloody lesson” He said his deep voice was full with venom and I didn’t like that one bit.

“Oliver no! Don’t say stuff like that; alright I don’t want you to teach anyone a lesson. I don’t want you to get hurt because of me” I told him shaking me head; I saw his whole body soften as he saw the fear in my eyes.

“Okay, okay I won’t; but love please don’t cry. I hate seeing you cry; I promise you that I won’t go anyway near Claire, alright? But I would fight for you Dylan; I would fight in a flash if I had too. I just got you and I’m not letting you go” He told me his hands gently rubbing my sides up and down; I signed quietly before nodding my head knowing full well that I couldn’t argue with him on this topic.

“Oliver, were you going to break up with Claire if you haven’t met me?” I asked the one question that I needed him to answer; I needed his answer right now so I could either relax or feel guilty, I was hoping for the first one.

“Honestly you helped me break up with her faster; but yeah I still would have. We’d been drifting apart way before I met you; I knew the guys didn’t like her and that she didn’t like them. I love the fact that you get along with my friends” He smiled cheerfully up at me and I sign in relief; it felt like a heavy weight had been lifted off of my shoulders.

“I didn’t steal you from her” I said smiling as I looked deep into his stunning eyes; soon my eyes were closed and I was pressing my lips onto Oliver’s. His lip ring sent a shiver down my spine as it pressed hard against my lips; my hands got tangled in his hair as his arms wrapped themselves low around my waist.

Later

Everyone is now in Mattie’s shed that’s right at the back of this yard; this is where the band practices. I was actually a bit nervous seeing as I haven’t heard them play before; so I didn’t really know what to aspect. Even through Oliver has tried to explain their sound to me I was still nervous; I was worried that I wasn’t going to like them.

I was sitting on the couch in between Tom and Ani; listening to the guy plays and I had nothing to be worried about because I was absolutely in love with them. I was blown away when I heard the screams and growls that came from Oliver’s throat; just listening to him made my throat slightly sore. I didn’t know how he could do that night after night on tour; he and the guys were just amazing. I could tell that my sister was also enjoying hearing and watching the guys too; I couldn’t believe we hadn’t heard them before, we were seriously missing out.

The only down side to watching the guys practice was being around the guys; I needed to talk to my sister but I couldn’t while we were in the shed. Well we couldn’t talk but we could text; I smiled to myself when I typed up a message to me sister.

“Ani I’m really sorry about before; when I snapped at you. I didn’t mean to… I just wanted to forget about Claire. I shouldn’t have taken that out on you, I’m sorry. I just let what she said get to me… I don’t know why but I took her seriously” I sent her the message.

“It’s fine really; I thought that must have been the case. I was just upset because I was angry and I didn’t know what to do. Besides all that I was also confused about my feelings; life freaking sucks!” She texted back to me.

“You’re feelings? About Mattie and Tom? I know you like both of them and I know your confused; but men are confusing trust me. That little kiss Mattie gave you shocked my socks off! Well if I was wearing socks... I think you just need to really look deep and see who you really have feelings for” I replied to her and I felt Tom’s body shake from laughter as he saw us texting each other.

“I know that and I will but it’s just hard you know; and it’s just so confusing! What’s worse is that we leave for tour tomorrow; I’m going to be around them most of the day and then I won’t be able to think clearly” Ani replied to my message.

“So what did you girlie’s think?” Matt asked us as he placed his bass carefully back in its case; I barely even noticed the guys finishing let alone start packing up. I smiled when I locked eyes with Oliver; he was staring at me just waiting for my answer.

“You guys are freaking amazing! I love your music and sound. But Oliver how does your throat not get sore after screaming like that?” I asked my hand gently touching my own throat; while Ani nodded her head in approval.

“I’m just used to it love; and I’m glad you both like our music” He smiled widely at us as he took a sit next to me; Tom went over to help the guys pack up their equipment. I felt my face get hot as a blush covered my cheeks when Oliver wrapped his arms around me; he pulled me closer to his warm body and my body instantly leaned into him.

The tips of my fingers gently brushed over his throat as I still couldn’t believe he could even talk about screaming so much; my eyes looked at his tattoo while my fingers traced around it. I could feel his eyes burning into my face and that just caused my blush to deepen; my eyes moved up to his lips and then finally to his eyes. He smiled down at me before pressing his lips onto mine.