I Just Want You

Batgirl panties?

Once the boys had drug our things out to the bus they left. Their bus was leaving before ours was. And as much was they wanted to stay, they were leaving earlier for a reason. We said our good byes, and Dylan and I decided to make ourselves at home on the bus.

It was a lot nicer then I had expected. The small kitchen/sitting area in the front was accommodating. The bunks weren’t coffin sized like usual. The bathroom was a little too small, but I was sure we’d get used to it. And the back was done up like a nice lounge area, with a large-ish couch, a flat screen TV, and quite the entertainment system. The very best part about the bus was the doors. They were like Star Wars doors!

Dylan was looking around in the cupboards, while I was amusing myself my pressing the button to open the doors repetitively. I was making the door noises as they slid open and closed.

“I really feel like Anakin now,” I stated happily as I opened the door for the last time.

“Um… what?” Dylan looked at me like I had just sprouted two more heads.

“The doors are like doors you would find in Star Wars,” I shrugged as I walked into the bunk area.

“Yeah, I got that much,” Dee rolled her eyes and smiled as she followed me, “but why would it make you feel more like yourself?”

I quirked an eyebrow as I asked, “are you seriously asking me that question?”

She flopped onto the right bottom, middle bunk, “yeah?”

“You know they named me after a Star Wars character right?”

“Are you kidding?” she practically yelled at me, as she looked at me, wide-eyed.

“No,” I shook my head, “ask dad.”

She laughed and shook her head, “that explains so much.”

I climbed into the top last top bunk on the left. This was my bunk. It just felt right, “this one’s mine.”

“Kay,” Dee nodded as she tried another one.

He phone suddenly went off as she slid into the bunk. I watched her as she read it, she looked extremely confused.

“What’s up?” I asked

“I just got a text from Tom saying: ‘Batgirl panties,’” she looked up at me.

My face must have gotten ten shades of red. Stupid Matt! I had guessed he’d tell the guys, I just wasn’t expecting him to reveal what kind of undergarments I was wearing. I rolled over onto my back, and covered my face with my hands, groaning.

“I don’t believe he told them!”

“Told them what?” Dee sounded very curious, “what am I missing out on!”

“Matt and I may have… um,” I didn’t know why this was so awkward to tell my sister, we shared everything, but it was, “we sorta had a moment like you and Oli did this morning, last night at his house.”

“What!” she cried, she sounded a little mad, but more so curious, “how far did you go? He didn’t force you to do anything did he?”

“We, um, went a bit further then you and Oli… and he may have seen me shirtless,” I looked over at her, “he didn’t force me to do anything though, he was very concerned about my comfort level. He asked if I was okay with what he was doing before he did it.”

She looked relived, “good… so you’re a thing now, I assume?”

I shrugged, “I don’t really know, I hope we’re a thing.”

She nodded thoughtfully before laughing, “and I’m also assuming that text was for you.”

I smiled a little, and giggled, “I guess so.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ani’s outfit

Thanks to all our readers, subscribers, and commenters!