I Just Want You

Confusing Texts

Dylan POV

I smiled as I looked down at Oli who was occupied with playing with the elastic band of my boxers; I had to get changed because I got hugged by five sweaty guys. I tried so hard to get away but once Oliver had both of his arms around me he past me onto the other guys; they all just laughed as I wiggled around trying to free myself.

I was sitting on top of some drum container that hadn’t been loaded into the trailer yet; Oliver was standing in between my legs with his hands resting on my hips. I was playing with his hair; twirling pieces around my fingers. I giggled as I braided some without him knowing; now the braids were sticking up in the air.

I jumped slightly when my phone started ringing loudly next to me; Oliver chuckled while I slide my phone up to see a new text from Ani. I frowned that the screen when I read her message; why would Alex text my sister about Oliver and I? That didn’t make any sense; I just talked to him earlier today and told him that I was happy with Oli.

“Huh… I have no idea. I mean he called me earlier today when we were on the bus; we just caught up and he asked me about Oliver. I told him I was really happy; so I have no idea why he asked you about us” I replied to her; growing more confused by the second.

“I had no idea either and it’s weird; especially if he already called you and you told him that you were happy. So I just told him that you two were cute and happy together” Ani texted back a few seconds later.

“It’s really none of his business what Oliver and I are like together; he’s only my friend so he should be happy for me. Maybe what you and everyone else say is true… what if he does like me?” I messaged her quickly.

“I’ve always told you that he likes you more than a friend; you’re just blind when it comes to that sort of stuff. Guys always have to actually tell you that they like you before you realize it; you’re so hopeless with guys flirting with you” She replied to me.

“He likes me? Oh great; that’s just perfect! Once I actually get a boyfriend he’s interested in me more; maybe if he asked me before then none of this would be happening right now” I texted back to my sister.

“So you would prefer to be with Alex and not Oli? I thought you really liked Oli and we’re glad you were with him?” Ani asked in her message.

“No… I like Alex but I have Oliver now and he’s perfect for me; you couldn’t tell anyone this but I think I’m falling for him. Falling hard and fast” I wrote back quickly; after that we said she was going to try and get some sleep.

I was standing outside the back of the venue watching all the crew pack the trailer up; Oliver was helping them so I was watching him as well. I smiled as the crew flexed their muscles and made themselves look strong because they knew I was watching; such males I swear. Oliver just smiled over at me while he glared at the crew; which only made me laugh, he was already so over protective of me which I thought was super cute and sweet.

“Come on you; I’m not leaving you around this lot anymore” Oliver said wrapping an arm around my waist and leading me over to my bus; we didn’t get very far before I grew sick of walking.

“Oliver… piggy back ride please?” I asked sweetly looking up at him; using my puppy dog eyes and pout.

He laughed smiling widely as he kneeled down so I could climb onto his back; I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck as he held onto my thighs. I saw the other guys climb onto their bus for the night; meaning I would have to head onto my bus soon as well. We were all going to be travelling throughout the night so we can be at the next venue by the morning; and as usually I have no idea where the next show is.

“Dylan, Oli don’t spend too much time outside alright? Get onto the buses and get some sleep, we need to leave soon” My dad called out to us as he rushed past us; he entered the building before we could even reply to him.

“Well I guess we better do as he says then; actually I am kind of tired now. So to my bus Oliver” I giggled pointing out my arm in the direction of my bus; he chuckled before starting to slowly walk over towards the buses.

"Do we have too? Can’t I guess kidnap you and keep you in my bunk?” He complained childishly which I thought was cute; well not the complaining part but him not wanting to leave me was cute. I just smiled and pointed to the buses again; causing him to groan playfully but made his way over to my bus.

“Night Oliver; I’ll see you tomorrow when we get to the venue alright” I said as I was placed back onto my feet; his arms wrapped themselves around my waist pulling me closer to his body.

“Okay then good night love; have a good sleep and I’ll text you in the morning” He said quietly leaning down and pressing his soft, warm lips onto mine; I instantly kissed him back my hands resting on his chest.

“Bye Oliver” I smiled at him as I climbed the steps of the bus; he waited until I was out of sight. I walked into the bathroom to brush my hair, teeth and remove my make up; I removed my slippers and boxers before walking into the bunk area. I climbed into my bunk snuggling under my covers; as soon as my head hit my pillow I was fast asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short!

Dylan's Outfit