I Just Want You

First Fight

Dylan POV

I walked the guy’s bus and saw my sister and Mattie standing a few feet away from it; last night my sister and I have a good long talk. She told me what Tom had told her and that she was thinking about ending it with Matt; I thought it was a good idea just because Matt hadn’t actually made them official yet.

I had the biggest urge to just walk over to them and stand up of my sister; Matt didn’t like all that happy. And I could tell they were both raising their voices at each other; a fight was starting to form and I could just see it blowing up soon. I guess hope they don’t say anything that they will regret later on; we are on this whole tour with them so we have to get along.

I walked away from the buses and towards the front of the building; I pulled out my lighter and cigarettes as I reached the side driveway. I placed a cigarette in between my lips and lit it up; taking a deep breath in I held the smoke for a few seconds before slowly exhaling. Last night’s show was amazing and right now the crew were packing up all the equipment; once everything was packed up and ready we were going to hit the road again.

“Dylan?” I heard a voice sound from behind me; a voice that I didn’t need to hear right now. At least not in person; this was just going to cause drama. Drama I didn’t need or want to deal with right now; why does trouble always found me around?

“Hey Alex” I said turning around slowly to face him; he looked the same as the last time I saw him which wasn’t a surprise. I’d just seen him before we left LA; and I wasn’t planning on seeing him so soon.

“You look good Dee; real good” He smiled at me; I looked down as I finished my cancer stick and put it out. “Thanks Alex; but what are you doing here?” I asked looking up at him; he had obviously stepped closer to me when I wasn’t looking which wasn’t going to help the situation.

“I just wanted to see you that’s all; can’t friends see each other anymore?” He asked looking down at me; I signed quietly running my hand through my hair.

“I didn’t mean you couldn’t see me but you didn’t have to fly all the way out here; I would have come for a visit sooner or later. But did you come out here to just see me or to see how I was with Oliver?” I asked and I knew I sounded a bit harsh; I didn’t mean to but my voice just came out that way.

“Dylan come on, you haven’t even known this Oliver guy that long; how do you know he’s good for you? I mean the last relationship you were in and didn’t get to know the guy before dating him; turned out to be you’re worst relationship so fair” He told me and it was like a slap in the face; it hurt.

“Please Dee; I’m just trying to protect you. I don’t want him hurting you; you’ve been hurt enough by guys” He told me quietly stepping even closer to me; he lifted his hand up and cupped my cheek, his thumb brushing over my cheek.

“Alex don’t; just please go back home” I said quietly taking a step back from him; his hand fell back down to his side and I walked back towards the buses. I calmed myself as I saw the buses in view; I wasn’t going to let Alex and what he said get to me.

“What are you going here? Shouldn’t you be with the guy you want” I heard the familiar deep voice from behind me; the voice that I loved hearing but he sounded hurt and pissed off. Something that I’ve never heard from him before; and something that I never wanted to hear again.

“What’s that supposed to mean Oliver?” I asked turning around to face him; I felt my heart break when I saw the hurt in his eyes. He took a few steps closer to me; he was staring me down hard and I actually felt uncomfortable when he looked at me.

“You and Alex seemed pretty cosy back there; why don’t you just go be with him” He snapped harshly at me; something he’s also never done to me before. “There’s nothing going on between us; he’s just a friend I promise. It’s not my fault that might have stronger feeling towards me; but my feelings are completely for you” I told him.

“He’s right Dylan; he does know you better than I do, he lives in the city you love. He’s more suitable for your Dylan; just go be with him” He told me angrily which only caused me to become frustrated at him; I thought he would have known my feelings for him but obviously he doesn’t trust me.

“You know what Oliver... I thought you might be a bit jealous; but I didn’t explain you to not trust me. I really thought what we had was stronger than this; that we could overcome something like this. But obviously I was wrong about our relationship” I snapped back at him.

“Well maybe this relationship is wrong; so I’ll let go so you can be with whoever you want” He snapped glaring at me before storming back onto his bus; I clenched my jaw together stomping onto my bus.

I kicked my shoes off not caring where they landed and climbed into my bunk; I grabbed my iPod turning it on as I buried my face into my pillow. And that’s when I let my tears fall; I cried and sobbed into my pillow. I felt my heart break as I realized that wasn’t just our first fight; but I realized that we actually broke up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dylan's Outfit

Comments please! Sorry it took so long to post!