I Just Want You

I hope I made the right decision

It had been a week sense Mattie and I had our little fight. We were both refusing to talk to each other. I wanted to talk to him, really. But as long as he was going to be childish, we weren’t speaking.

Alex was also following us around. Practically attaching himself to my sister. I had never had a problem with Alex before now, but he caused Dylan to loose the best boyfriend she had ever had. And now he had the nerve to just follow her around like a lost puppy. Dylan surprisingly wasn’t making him leave though; she seemed to be fine with him being here. Which was beyond me.

I hadn’t been spending much time with the guys, but when I did Oli was a wreck. A silent wreck, but he was still a mess. He just had to look at you and you could practically feel his pain. He may not have been with my sister long, but he sure fell fast and hard.

I, personally, couldn’t handle all the drama. So I had been spending every waking moment with the roadies. They were always happy, or annoyed. Either way they always made me laugh. There was never a dull moment with them around. And for that I was grateful. They wouldn’t even let me think about what was happening with anyone but them. I knew I was going to have to face what was going on sooner or later. But I was definitely going to put it off for as long as humanly possible.

Tim and Johnny were in the middle of a very intense Guitar Hero battle. They were really into it. Like hitting each other and screaming at the TV into it. Batman and I were just sitting on one of the couches laughing and watching them. We were waiting for the show to end backstage. This was the nicest venue we’d been to yet, and that was saying something. There was a whole slue of food for everyone, and lots of things to keep us amused.

When the door to the room we were in opened, I didn’t think anything of it. I just assumed it was Charlie, back from girl hunting. One of his favourite pastimes, though he usually failed.

“Hay Ani,” Alex said as he took a seat between Batman and I, “I was out watching them, and I realised that we haven’t really spoken since I got here… so I thought why not come talk to you now?”

I just stared at him, wide eyed. I certainly wasn’t expecting to have Alex come talk to me. And where would he get the idea that I wanted to even so much as look at him? I wanted nothing more then to hit him over the head with one of those stupid plastic guitar controllers. I wouldn’t though.

“Um… hi?” I replied dully.

“Sooo… I hear things are going well with your comic book.”

I blankly stared at his smiling face, “yeah.”

He nodded his head, still smiling. He turned his attention to Johnny and Tim, who were now arguing over who cheated. Batman just gave me a ‘what the hell’ look. I just shrugged.

The three of us sat awkwardly on the couch for a few minutes, just watching the argument. I saw Alex roll his eyes. I assumed the ‘you’re unwanted’ vibes were finally getting though to him.

“Well… I guess I should go see what your sisters up to” he smiled at he once again, “see ya Ani.”

Batman and I watched silently as Alex left. All the awkward tension was gone as soon as he closed the door.

“Well, he’s either completely stupid and oblivious, or he’s trying to stir up shit,” Tim stated as he and Johnny began another guitar battle.

Batman and I watched silently for a few more minutes. Bruce finally had enough of just watching and forcefully took the controller from Johnny. And from there they all started to take turns. I just sat and watched them. I wasn’t really in the Guitar Hero mood.

After a while the door opened again and all the guys started to come in. everyone grabbed something to snack on then left, except Mattie.

“Ani… can I talk to you for a sec?” he asked shyly, rubbing the back of his head. He seemed really unsure of himself.

I nodded and got up from my spot on the couch. I knew the guys weren’t going to be please that I was talking to Matt, but I still wanted to be friends with him. Matt took my hand and led me out into the hallway, and closed the door behind us. He looked around, as if making sure there was no one there.

“Are you okay?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

He nodded and started to search through his pants pockets, “yeah… just a minute.”

I crossed my arms and waited. I was beyond confused. And I couldn’t figure out what he was doing for the life of me. But I was too interested to go back in the room.

“Here it is,” he mumbled as he pulled a little red lightsaber key chain out of his pocket and handed it to me.

I was shocked to say the least, “thank you.”

“I… I was hoping you’d give me a second chance,” he took a deep breath, “and I remembered you said you’d never want to get married but you’d feel obligated to if someone proposed to you with a lightsaber. So I went out and found you one. I’m not proposing or anything!”

I smiled at him. I couldn’t believe he remember that, “I’ll think about it.”

He grinned widely, “That’s good enough for me.”

He quickly kissed my forehead before leaving me in the hallway. I just looked down at the little lightsaber in my hands. Seconds later the door opened, revealing three very pissed off looking boys.

“What the fuck?” Johnny cried.

“What?” I asked, I was once again confused.

“Why would you forgive him, and tell him that you would give him another chance?” Tim asked.

I shrugged. I didn’t like the way they were reacting to this, or the fact that they were obviously eavesdropping. It wasn’t like it was any f their business.

“What about Tom? Hum?” Batman asked, he seemed the calmest out of the three.

“What about him,” I shrugged, “he obviously doesn’t feel the same way as I do about him. If he did don’t you think he would have done something by now?”

“Did you ever think that he hasn’t gotten a chance to?” Johnny asked, “he’s been comforting his brother, and you’ve been with one of us at all times! I-I just cant- you know what? It doesn’t fucking matter, you’ll have to deal with this on your own. I don’t care! You’re just as stunned as that Alex kid!”

I’d never really thought about the situation like that. I also couldn’t believe the way Johnny had just blown up at me.

Tim pulled me into a hug, “never mind him… he’s just concerned about you.”

“Yeah,” Batman said reassuringly, “Johnny’s never really been one to express his thoughts of feelings well when he’s mad.”

“He’ll be back to normal after a few minutes of playing Guitar Hero again, you’ll see,” Tim smiled half-heartedly at me, as he lead me back into the room, “hopefully you made the right decision though, we don’t want to see you hurt again.”

“Thanks guys,” I mumbled as I snuggled into Tim’s side, “I hope I made the right decision too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to everyone who’s commented so far :D and to everyone who’s subscribed so far ^-^

I hope this chapter didn’t suck too much :/ I tried!