I Just Want You

Moping Around

Dylan POV

“Come on Dee, please just come with me. You’ll have a good time I promise; you seriously need to get off this bus. I won’t let you mope around anymore; you’re coming with me” Ani said firmly as she grabbed my arm and tugged on it; pulling me from my seat.

I hated how I had moped around on the bus for the past week; since the breakup I hadn’t left the bus, I hadn’t talked to any of the guys, I’ve been working non-stop, I’ve only been getting a few hours of sleep a night, basically I was just a complete mess.

“But they’re you’re friends Ani; not mine” I said as she dragged me off the bus and into the venue; the guys were doing sound check so I wasn’t worried about seeing Oliver. I haven’t seen him since that day and I didn’t really want to see him; Ani had made me realize that this wasn’t my fault. I hadn’t done anything wrong so I didn’t need to apologize; so I was going to take her advice and let Oliver talk to me first.

“Hey! How are my two favourite girls” Johnny smiled as we walked into the room they were in; he smirked wrapping an arm around Ani’s shoulders and his other arm wrapped around my shoulders. Ani rolled her eyes as she walked over to sit on the couch next to Bruce.

“We’re just fantastic Johnny” I said sarcastically as he led me over to another couch that already held Charlie and Tim; I sat next to him as Johnny sat on the other side of my sister. He and Bruce were playing a car racing game on the X-box.

From the corner of my eye I saw Tim smirk as he yawned and stretched his arms; placing one over my shoulders which caused me to burst out laughing. “Oh very smooth Tim” I giggled looking at him and shaking my head slightly.

“You know it baby” Tim said winking at him; I laughed more when he tried to sound sexy but it didn’t work for him. As I calmed down I noticed Ani looking over at me smiling; she was finally happy that I was getting back to my normal self again. And so was I; I hated being like this and I hated feeling like this.

For the next hour or so I couldn’t stop laughing; Tim was amazing at cheering you up when you felt horrible. Johnny, Charlie and Bruce stopped playing the X-box and joined in on cheering me up; no wonder Ani was always hanging out with these three, they were seriously amazing guys.

But something always has to ruin the fun and that came in the form of Alex; he walked into the room smiling but when he saw me in Tim’s arms, he stopped dead in his tracks. “Dee, can I talk to you please? In private” Alex asked looking at me after he gave a slight glare at Tim.

“Yeah sure” I smiled standing up and walking out of the room; we stood in the hallway and I waited for Alex to start talking. But when he didn’t I was starting to get impatient; I was just about to say something when he stopped me by pressing his lips onto mine.
I instantly froze as my eyes widened in shock; I didn’t see that coming and I didn’t know what to do. I didn’t kiss him back because I didn’t feel that way about him and I didn’t feel anything from his lips; I was just about to reacted when Alex was pulled off me and my sister ran over to comfort me.

“Get the hell out of here Alex; Dee doesn’t want or need you around. You’re already broken up her amazing relationship with Oli; you are nowhere near good enough for her. Just go” Johnny snapped harshly holding the front of Alex’s shirt and shoving him backwards and away from me.

“Are you alright Dee?” Ani asked me as she pulled me back into the room and let the guys deal with Alex; I wasn’t even sure how I felt about him anymore. He was my friend but he crossed a line and I didn’t know if we could be as close as we once were.

“I’m fine Ani; you can stop worrying about me” I said quietly as we sat down on the couch; I pulled my legs up to my cheek and rested my head on my knees. And a minute later the door burst open as the guys rushed into the room; all of them shouting my name and asking me if I was alright.

“I’m fine guys... I might just go back to the bus” I mumbled standing up and pushing my way through the guys; I walked through the venue quickly as I didn’t want to run into anyone. I was almost to the bus when I froze again; there right in front of me was Oliver.

I felt so bad when I saw how bad he looked; he was a mess just like me. I watched as he looked into my eyes and opened his mouth; and then I did the most stupid thing ever. I started walking towards the bus again; after a week over moping around I run at the first sign of us fixing things.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dylan Outfit

I also added the roadies to the character page, so make sure to check them out!