I Just Want You

Our lips can touch

A week had passed since Dee and Oli made up. They were very quickly mending things. Which made everyone happy. I don’t think there was one person in the crew that didn’t want to see them together; they just worked so well together. You’d have to be crazy to want them to break up.

Things with Mattie and I were as confusing as ever. Matt would steal kisses when nobody was looking. And was forever being a tease. I didn’t really mind though. But it really seemed to piss Johnny off. He wanted me to end it, and end it now. If only it were that simple. I had strong feelings for Matt and Tom. And Matt actually seemed to return those feelings, where as Tom just seemed to want to be my friend.

I had decided to skip the show tonight. I just needed time alone to think. I was sitting outside the venue by the back door on a picnic table. It was a nice warm night. The only noise was a slight thumping coming from the building, and the orchestra of the night. I loved all the noises of the bugs and animals at night. It was something I never got back home.

I heard the door to my right open, and sighed heavily. So much for my alone time. I was pleasantly surprised to see Tom emerge from the building. If it was anyone else I would have probably been annoyed, but I could handle some Tom time.

He chuckled softly when he noticed me, “looks like we had the same idea.”

“Looks like it,” I smiled softly.

“Mind if I join you then?”

I shook my head slightly and gestured for him to take a seat, “be my guest.”

“So,” Tom began as he took a seat beside me, “how come you’re out here?”

I shrugged, “just wanted some fresh air and time to think… you?”

“Same.”

We both sat silently and looked up at the sky. It was a clear night, and the stars were very prominent. It was beautiful to say the least.

I just stared up at the sky for a good half hour. I was thinking about everything. It wasn’t until I quickly glanced over at Tom, that I noticed he was watching me. And blush quickly spread across my face.

“What?”

He smiled softly at me and tucked a few strands of my hair behind my ear, “you’re beautiful.”

My heart practically beat its way out of my chest. My blush must have darkened ten shades. My stomach was in knots. I didn’t know what to say. I couldn’t even form words. I just stared at him; wide eyed.

Tom just continue to smile as he slowly leaned forward. Our lips softly touched. My eyes closed, and my breath was caught in my throat. His lips set mine on fire. It didn’t last very long, but it lasted long enough. His kiss was soft and I could feel the love behind it, where as Mattie’s kisses were hungry and almost demanding.

Tom stood up and walked back into the building. All I could to was sit and watch him. I wasn’t sure what just happened. But I was sure that I wanted it to happen again. I couldn’t even imagine kissing Matt again. I needed to feel Toms lips against mine. But how was I going to tell Matt that?

I hit my face against the picnic table, and groaned in frustration. Why were they doing this to me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to everyone who’s commented so far :D you guys are the best!