I Just Want You

Such A Tease

Dylan POV

I smiled as I was sitting at the booth on the bus; Ani was sitting opposite me and she was rambling on and on about what happened between her and Tom last night. I was very amused seeing her blush turn into a deep red; I’ve never seen her like this about a guy before and I was honestly very happy for her.

“Sorry to say but the way you’re describing how Tom makes you feel; that’s the way Oliver makes me feel. I’d be safe to say that I think you’re falling for him hard; and he obviously likes you as well” I said as Ani rested her head on the table.

“I figured that but... what about Mattie? I mean I do like him; well I like Tom more. Tom makes me feel... amazing, and he’s so sweet and gentle. Mattie’s the complete opposite” She mumbled running a hair through her hair.

“I think you’ve already made your decision; Tom is the one you really want and last night it sounds like he made you realize that” I told her making her look up at me; she nodded slowly.

“Look I know it’s confusing and I do everything to help; but you need to choose between them. Then you need to tell the other how you feel; you can’t drag them along” I told her softly placing my hand over her’s in comfort.

My sister nodded as she saw Oliver walk onto our bus and over to us; he was taking me out for a lunch date. I smiled when he greeted us and kissed the top of my head; as his hand ran down my back.

“Ready to go love? And may I say you look absolutely gorgeous” He smiled down at me as I looked up at him; I looked at my sister who waved me off. “Yeah I’m ready, and think about what I said Ani” I smiled at her as I stood up and grabbed my clutch, before walking off the bus hand in hand with Oliver.

I grinned as Oliver and I walked a few blocks away from the venue; he was leading me because he hadn’t told me where he was taking me. This is good because I love surprises and he knows that; I smiled as we walked into an Italian restaurant.

“So anything planned for your day off tomorrow?” I asked as our meals were placed in front of us; I smiled and thanked the waiter who just stuck up his nose at us. This place was nice but he was fancy so the people who worked and came here weren’t used to seeing tattooed and pierced people; but we just ignored them and enjoyed our date.

“No not really; I haven’t planned anything yet” He told me as he took a sip of his drink as I ate my salad, “So how’s work going?” He asked me smiling; knowing what would be coming up next, I took a deep breath before I launched into telling him everything about my work and designs.

After we finished lunch and Oliver refused to let me pay; we walked down to the park that we had passed on the way to the restaurant. I leaned more into Oliver’s side when he wrapped his arm around my waist, and rested his hand on my hip.

“So I heard Tom finally kissed Ani last night; it’s about damn time. I’ve been telling him to make his move for ages; I was starting to think he was never going to get her” Oliver said with a soft chuckle as we walked through the park slowly.

“Yeah he did but now Ani’s confused; I mean she’s still with Mattie. Why couldn’t Tom have moved faster?” I said picking a flower out of the flower bed and started pulling the petals off.

“I know, I know. I tried talking to him but he just brushed me off and said he had it under control” He shrugged as we found a bench and sat down on it; I giggled softly when I was pulled down onto his lap.

I wrapped an arm around his neck resting my other hand on his chest; his hands were on my hip and the small of my back. When I noticed Oliver lean up closer to me I leaned down; knowing just what he wanted. I pressed my lips against his as our mouths started to move together; I ran my fingers through his hair as his hand massaged my hip.

I rubbed my tongue against his when he slipped his tongue into my mouth; I moved my hand up his chest until I was holding his cheek. My thumb stroked his skin softly as our kiss deepened even more; when I felt Oliver start to get more into our kiss I pulled back and climbed off his lap.

“Aww Dylan, you’re such a tease” I heard Oliver complain as he walked up back me; he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind as we walked out of the park. “I know I am, but you love me for it” I said smiling placing my hands on his. “Yes I do love” He whispered into my ear as we started walking slowly back towards the venue.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dylan's Outfit