I Just Want You

Purpose A Toast

Dylan POV

I shut my bedroom door before I kicked my shoes off; Oliver had already made himself at home on my bed by the time I walked into my room. I grabbed a hair tie from my bathroom and put my hair up into a messy bun; I was so proud of Ani, she had finally finished and sent off her comic book.

“Your sister is so weird sometimes love” Oli stated with a grin and a light chuckle; I smiled as I climbed onto my bed and sat beside him.

“I know she is but that’s what we love about her; besides what we just saw was nothing unusual, she’s always like that” I said giggling a little as I thought back to all the times I’ve watched her bake; she always dances and sings when she bakes, it’s a habit of her’s.

“Anyway enough about your sister; we have this room all to ourselves” Oliver smirked as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him, “I’m sure we can be quiet” He said as he wiggled his eyebrows at you.

“Oliver Scott Sykes!” I said pushing his chest but he didn’t move at all, “We are not going to do anything when our siblings are downstairs” I said trying to keep the smile off my face but failed at that.

“Oh fine then, just burst my bubble of happiness” Oliver said as he clutched his heart like I hurt him; I just smiled and shook my head at him as he laid back down on my bed. “Aww hun, it’s okay” I giggled as I pitched his cheek.

He whined as he gently pushed my hand away making me laugh; then I saw him smirk at me again and then suddenly I was pushed down on my bed. I rolled my eyes as Oliver hovered over me and started to lean down slowly; I closed my eyes as his soft lips pressed against mine.

I placed my hands on his cheeks as I kept him close to me; I signed softly as we moved our lips together. Oliver held the back of my neck with his hand while his other hand was resting on my hip; I kept one hand on his cheek as I wrapped my other arm around his neck.

Things were quickly starting to heat up between us; I had a hand in his hair while he had a hand up under my shirt. Even though I was enjoying being like this with Oliver I knew I had to stop this before things went further; and I knew Oliver wasn’t going to stop things, he would never stop us when we were like this.

“Oliver... we have... to stop now” I said between kisses; every time I pulled back to talk he would just pull me back to him so he could kiss me more. I heard him sign lightly as he rested his forehead on mine, “I’m sorry but we had stop before things went any further” I whispered looking into his eyes.

“I know love, I know” Oliver said quietly as he pecked my lips softly before leaning up on his elbow so he was still kind of leaning over me; I smiled up at him as I gently brushed my finger tips over his cheek.

“Oh I know! I’m going to make dinner tonight; you and Tom are going to stay for it as well” I said smiling as I kissed him quickly before I climbed off my bed and walked back downstairs, “Ani I’m making dinner tonight” I called out as I walked into the kitchen; she was watching a movie with Tom and they were cuddled up on the couch.

“Okay, thanks Dee” She called back as Oliver walked into the kitchen behind me; I grabbed all the ingredients and pans that I needed to make a stir-fry. “Need any help love?” Oliver asked me as he leaned against the counter beside me.

“Yes please, can you chop up the vegetables please” I said looking up at him; he nodded and went to get to work, while I started on making the sauce.

“I want to purpose a toast to Ani” I said standing up with my glass of red wine, “I am so proud of you Ani, you have done so much and have now reached your goal. I know you will keep going further and you will do great things, and I love you so much. To Ani” I said tapping my glass with everyone else’s.

“Thank you Dee! I love you as well” Ani said smiling as she walked around to me and pulled me into a hug; I smiled as I hugged her back. “Anything for my little sister” I said quietly as we pulled apart; I smiled as we sat back down and started eating our dinner.

After dinner was done and the dishes were all washed and put away; Ani brought out her cake and sliced it up for everyone. And I must say that the cake just topped off a great night; the four of us talked non-stop and joked all night.

After dinner and desert was finished we moved into the living room to watch some movies; I cuddled up with Oliver while Ani cuddled up to Tom. Now all we had to do was wait for the comic book people to call her and organise a meeting; I couldn’t wait for that call so I knew Ani would be feeling the same way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dylan's Outfit

Comment please! This story is sadly close to the end.