I Just Want You

I imagine everyone survives

Joy and excitement were still rushing through my veins. I was shaking a little bit from the complete bliss I was in. I was happier in this moment then I was when Tom and I finally got together.

Dee and I had just had a meeting with my publishers. We discussed everything about my book. And then I had a meeting with my new manager, who had already started to plan out a ‘book tour’. He mentioned lots of comic book conventions, which made me even more excited then I already was.

Dee and I were on our way to a teashop, where we were meeting up with Tom and Oli. I was surprisingly still able to drive in my ecstatic state. Though Dee seemed a little nervous when we first got in the car. She seemed to be okay with it now. It wasn’t like I was a bad driver. I’d never once been in an accident, not even so much as a scrape on a car.

Luv Lies by Aerosmith was softly coming out of the speakers. I was singing along with Steven, as Dee closed her eyes and rested her head against the passenger side window. There was a calm atmosphere in the car, even though I was anything but calm. Even the weather was calming, overcast with a chance of rain.

My phone started to ring as we approached an intersection. I still had a green light, so I hurried ahead. I got my phone out of my pocket, and looked down at the screen to see who it was. Tom had sent me a text.

I quickly glanced back up at the road, as I pressed reply.

There was an almost defining horn blaring to my right. My heart stopped. I couldn’t breathe. It happened so fast, there was nothing I could do. My only thoughts were of my sister, who let out a terrified screech.

We were thrown violently to the left from the force of the impact. The sound of metal being crushed, scraping up against metal, screams, and bones being broken were all I could hear. As the 18-wheeler collided with my car.

I could feel every bone in my body being crushed as the car flipped. I really couldn’t breath now. That salty copper taste filled my mouth, as blood pooled out. Pain was completely blinding all of my senses.

Almost as suddenly as it started, it was all over.
♠ ♠ ♠
There’s one more chapter left!

Ani’s outfit

So that’s it for me. Thanks to everyone who’s taken the time to comment, or just read this story! And to anyone who liked Ani :)

I hope this was okay. I’ve never been in a car wreck… or died. So I don’t really know anything about how it would feel, or what could happen.