I Just Want You

Heart Break

Dylan POV

All I could see was black as I tried my hardest to open my eyes but I just couldn’t; all I could focus on was the pain that was running throughout my body. I couldn’t feel or move my right leg and my left arm; but I could feel the warm blood trailing down the side of my face, and the blood running down my right arm.

I could hear the police and ambulance pull up beside us as other people were yelling and screaming; my eyes slowly fluttered open and came into focus shortly after. All the windows of Ani’s car had been shattered when we were hit; I could feel the door was pushed in and was sticking into me painfully. But none of that mattered to me; I didn’t care how much I was hurt, all I cared about is my sister and how she was.

“Ani? Anakin?” I called out as loud as I could get my voice to go; the noise around us was so loud compared to the dead silence in the car, and that terrified me.

When my sister didn’t answer me back I slowly turned my to the side to look at her; I instantly stopped breathing when I saw her. She was bleeding from her mouth, nose and from cuts on her body; she was just covered in her own blood. The tears fell from my eyes and down my cheeks as I noticed her chest wasn’t moving; she wasn’t breathing or moving.

What I didn’t notice was the ambulance staff rushing over to our car with a stretcher and their first aid kits; right at this moment I didn’t even want to get out of the car. I didn’t want to leave my sister when I didn’t know how she was; I mean sure she looked in bad shape but she could be alright.

“Ma’am I am just going to put a neck brace on you, so if you could slowly turn your head so you’re looking to the front please” I heard a male’s voice from beside me but all I wanted to do was ignore him; but then I felt his hands gently turn my head for me and then he put on an uncomfortable neck brace.

“Please just help my sister, she’s worst than me please” I begged him as I noticed he was staying by my side; all I wanted was for them to help Ani and not me, she was the most important one between us so they had to help her.

“What are you doing? I told you to help my sister, damn it!” I yelled at them angrily as two more people came to help me; they lifted me out of the car as quick and gentle as they could, so my broken arm and leg stayed as straight as they could.

“You’re sister is getting looked at Miss, you just have to stay calm” A woman told me as I looked straight up at the overcast sky; more tears flowed down my cheeks as I felt my heart shatter and my world fall apart.

“I will not calm down until I know my sister is alright and safe!” I yelled at her as I was laid down on a stretcher and got strapped down onto it; which just made me angrier and annoyed because I was getting attention and I could see Ani anymore.

“Ani! Anakin! Let me see my sister damn it! You have to help her right now! I can’t lose her! Please I can’t lose her!” I screamed out over and over again as I was wheeled and lifted up into the ambulance; I started screaming for my sister louder as the ambulance doors were closed and the nurse gave me a sedated to knock me out.

I was slowly coming around again and then I started sensing things around me; I wasn’t in pain anymore seeing as my body was numb, probably from morphine. I could feel someone holding my right hand gently as they stroked my hair lightly; but I could sense other people around me as well.

I groaned quietly as I opened my eyes to the bright lights of a hospital room; as I opened my eyes again I instantly saw a very scared and worried looking Oliver hovering above me. “Oh thank God Dylan, you scared the life out of me baby” Oliver sighed as he gently pressed his lips to my forehead.

I looked around the room only to see Jona, Lee and Matt were standing around my bed; Dad, Tom or Mattie weren’t here and I immediately know something was wrong. And the heart broken looks on the guy’s faces weren’t helping either.

“You’ve been out cold for two hours Dee; the doctor cleaned you up and bandaged the cuts, your right leg and left arm are in casts” Jona told me as he looked down at me sadly; I lifted my left arm slightly and saw the ugly white cast which I knew would match my leg.

“I’ll go tell your Dad that your awake” Lee said softly before he walked out of my room; my eyes returned to Oliver’s and I’d never been more grateful to see him. When we got hit I thought of him; after I thought of Ani and Dad, Oliver was the next one to pass through my mind as the car flipped.

“Oh Dylan, sweetie” Dad said as he ran into my room without Lee who I’m guessing is now with Tom and Mattie; Jona moved back so Dad could stand beside me.

“You scared me so much princess, I thought I’d lost both of my girls” Dad said softly as he kissed the top of my head softly; I looked at him as he pulled back from me and I noticed his blood shot eyes and dried tear marks on his cheeks.

“Where’s Ani? How is she? When can I see her?” I asked him as I looked up at him; I saw him quickly glance over at Oliver and then back at me.

“She didn’t make it sweetie, she died on impact” He whispered as more tears fell down his cheeks as it seemed like the whole world had stopped; my sister was dead, she was gone forever. Jona took my Dad out of the room as he started to break down and I looked over to Oli who also had tears in his eyes.

“I’m so sorry love” Oliver whispered as he watched me closely; I looked back up at the ceiling as the tears flowed down my cheeks as heavy sobs escaped from my mouth. Oliver rested his forehead against the side of my head as I continued to cry as I felt my heart shatter into pieces; I’d lost another part of me and I didn’t know what to do now. I was broken and I didn’t know if I could be fixed again, my heart and soul were broken.

The End!
♠ ♠ ♠
Dylan's Outfit

Please comment, this is the last chapter!