I Just Want You

The fight for Middle Earth

Dee pretended to glare at Matty as he childishly smirked and looked proud of himself. I could see that Oli and my sister were gonna be a thing, the way he was holding her, and the way her body was leaning into his gave it all away. I was beyond happy for her, Oli seemed like a really nice guy... and he actually seemed to like me, unlike Dylans last boyfriend.

“So what are we gonna do now?” Tom asked quietly. he had a very sweet voice, I wasn't expecting it from him. It seemed to fit him though.

“How bout a board game?” Matty asked looking over at me, “got any good ones?”

I thought for a moment about what we had. I didn't really know what their definition of good was so I started to list them off, “Operation?”

“No.” they three boys chimed.

“Life?”

“Definitely not.” Tom stated, the other two nodded their heads in agreement.

“Umm...” I had to think, those were the 'family board games'. I didn't think Dylan had any, she very well could have, but it wasn't everyday that we played board games. So I started to list off my random games “Lord Of The Rings Risk?”

“Yes!” Matty and Oli cried excitedly.

Tom nodded in agreement and Oli shrugged and said: “sure, why not.”

I knew Dylan wasn't going to be too pleased, but I planned to pair her up with Oli. I knew she didnt really know how to play, nor did she want to learn how. But I knew pairing her up with Oli would make it alright.

“Okay, I'll go find it.” I stated as I left the room and walked into the den where all my boxes were waiting for me to move them. I searched for the box labeled games and opened it. I was a bit of a board game nerd, so I had a few, they were all well loved, and they looked it too. I finally found it at the bottom of the box.

When I entered the living room once again everyone was gathered around the coffee table. Dylan and Oli were still on the couch, they weren't touching anymore though. Tom was on Oli's right, and Matty was on Dylans left at the ends of the table, which left the front of the table for me. I set down the box on the floor sat down.

“I assume everyone knows how to play, except for Dylan.” I said as I placed the board on the table.

“Yup.” Tom smiled, “i think Oli and Dylan should be a team, ya know, seeing as she doesn't know how to play and all.”

“I second that notion, I always lose when I team up with her,” I grinned as Tom and I shared a happy knowing glance.

“I really don't care as long as I get the black peaces.” Matty smiled as he took them out.

“I call green!” I cried, I always won or at least got second when I played with the green peaces.

“Um... I call red?” Tom said as he took the peaces.

I took my peaces out, then gave Oli and Dylan theirs. I gave everyone three dice. Then we all rolled one to see who went first. Matty got a six, so it went from him to me, to Tom, to Oli and Dylan. And so our fight for Middle Earth began.

***

Our game took 4 hours. Tom and I had formed an alliance because Matty had gone on a killing spree and left us with very few men. But just as Dylan said when he started, I was the queen of Risk and he regretted getting on my 'bad side'. I ended up winning. And by that time Dylan was almost asleep on Olis shoulder, and looked to be drooling a little. It was around one in the morning so the guys decided to spend the night. Oli took Dylan up to her room as Matty and Tom helped me put away the board.

“I'm not tired at all.” I sighed, “I think I'm just gonna go work on my walls.”

“I'm coming with you!” Matty announced happily, as he placed the cover on the box.

“Sounds good to me... you wanna come too Tom?” I didn't really want him to, but I felt bad leaving him.

“Naw, I'm tired, I'll just crash in the spare room with Oli.” he smiled as he lead the way up the satires.

“Night Tom.” I smiled and waved before I entered my room, Matty right on my heals. We were still keeping what was going on secret so we had to get in quickly.

I stretched as I walked over to my paints. I had only finished the outline and Batman's torso and head before supper. I wanted this to be perfect, so I was taking my time.

“So... Oli and your sister seem to be getting pretty close...” Matty trailed off.

“They they are,” I smiled as I poured some paint onto my tray for Batman's legs, “he doesn't have a girlfriend or anything does he?”

Matt stayed silent. I looked over at him, he had a guilty look on his face. I sighed, Dylan was going to be crushed.

“He does seem to really like Dee though... he might break it off with his bird for her.” Matty chimed enthusiastically.

I smiled and nodded, “i feel kinda mean, and a little weird, saying this... but I hope he does.”

Matty laughed, “you and the rest of us, love.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks so much to KillingBarbie for the comment! This ones for you! And thanks to our five subscribers!
:D I hope everyone likes this one X)