I Just Want You

Good To Bad Mood

Dylan POV

For some strange reason I was in quiet a good mood this morning and I have no idea why; but I didn’t let that bother me and I just kept on smiling. After I had my hot shower and got dressed I headed into the kitchen; I turned the heating up slightly on my way, England was just so damn cold!

“Good morning Dad” I smiled as I bounced into the kitchen; Dad was making us our morning coffee. I wrapped my arms around his stomach from behind making him laugh; he was smiling brightly as he turned his head to look down at me.

“Morning baby, I see someone’s in a good mood this morning” Dad said before kissed the top of my head; once I let my arms fall back to my sides I was handed my coffee. I thanked Dad before taking a few sips.

“I’m not sure if you know but Oli, Tom and Matt stayed the night” Dad told me as he sat down at the dinning table; he unfolded the morning newspaper and started reading. I just smiled as I walked over to the fridge; I got everything I needed for bacon, eggs and toast. I cooked the bacon and eggs while the bread turned into toast; I kept drinking my coffee as I cooked up a big breakfast for everyone.

“Good morning Tom” I heard my father’s deep voice say; I turned my head around to see Tom walking into the room. He greeted myself and my father before he headed over to me; I gave him a coffee while he buttered the toast.

Next awake was Anakin, then Oliver and finally Matty; once everyone was sitting at the table with either coffee or tea Tom and I were able to serve breakfast. Everyone spilt off into conversations; Matty and I, Dad and Tom, Anakin and Oliver. Once everyone had finished breakfast Anakin and Matty cleaned up.

“We I better get back to organizing this next tour; what are everyone else’s plans for today?” Dad asked as he looked around the room; Matty and Anakin were leaning against the kitchen bench as I stayed sitting next to Tom while Oliver sat opposite me.

“Well we’ll probably head home to grab a shower and some clean clothes; but then we’ll most likely get the other guys and come back here” Matty said while smiling brightly at us all; Oliver and Tom nodded in agreement.

After that Dad walked up to his office while Anakin and I showed the guys out; once they were gone Ani dragged me upstairs. I had no idea what was going on with her but she had a serious look on her face; a look that I hardly ever see so I was starting to get a little worried. She pulled me into my bedroom and shut the door before she turned to face me.

“Dee, I really don’t want to tell you this but I think you have a right to know. I’m only telling you because you’re my sister and I love you; but I still don’t want to see you upset…” Anakin trailed off; she was moving her hands around quick a bit which is a sign, she’s nervous.

“Ani just relax alright, tell me what’s on your mind” I said feeling a little nervous now as well but I tried not to show it; if Anakin saw that I was nervous then it would just make her more nervous and then she wouldn’t tell me what’s wrong.

“I was talking to Matty last night and he told me that Oli has a girlfriend” Anakin whisper quietly looking into my eyes; I felt the corners of my mouth try to pull downwards but I focused them to stay in the smile that was plastered onto my face.

“Well I thought that but thank you for telling me Ani” I smiled my fake smile as I placed my hand on my sister’s back; we walked back out to the hallway.

“But Matty told me that he thinks Oli really likes you so he could dump his girlfriend for you” Anakin told me quickly as she watched me walk down the hallway and into my office; I quietly shut my office door as I held all my sadness and disappointment in.

I took a few deep breathes before grabbing my lighter and a cigarette; I walked onto the balcony and lit my cigarette up. As I started smoking all I could think about was not being able to have Oliver; but I was stupid enough to even think that I might have had a chance with him. I wasn’t anything special after all; besides all the guys went for Anakin anyways.

Once I put my cigarette out in my ash tray I walked back into my office; I sprayed my body with some perfume while I chewed on some gum. I sat down in my swivel chair at my big dark wood desk; I turned my laptop on and started to get to work with planning my label party. I figured that seeing as my label has now moved to England that I should have a party; a mini label launch party.

I made dot points on everything that I needed to organize for the party; then I phoned a few people for prices, looked on the internet for building that I could rent, so on and so fourth.

I ignored the door bell when it rang, I ignored the thick English accented voices downstairs, I ignored Anakin and Dad when they came to see how I was, I ignored Dad when he told me that I should go hang out with the guys; I just ignored everyone. My good mood was totally gone now and I know for sure that I was going to stay in this bag mood for the rest of the day. My mood got a little bit worse when I heard Dad’s voice sound from out in the hallway; he told Oliver that it was better if he just left me alone.

The only way my mood lighted was when I got a phone call from the BMW shop; they had finished my car and it was ready to be picked up. So I asked Dad if he could drive me over to the work shop which he instantly agreed to because it meant leaving my office and leaving the house; of coarse all the guys offered to come with me because I would be driving around in a country that I didn’t really know, but I refused.

Once I was given the keys to my brand new car and I had reassured Dad that I would use the GPS system to get home he finally left; I climbed into my car and started my baby. I smiled to myself when I heard my baby roar to life; I put an address into my GPS system before I started driving. I wanted to check out some possible party buildings before I went home; I knew Anakin would do everything in her power to keep me away from my office and my room.

It was so strange driving in England; everything was on the other side so I would have to get used to it. But I thought I did a pretty good job; I did drive slower then most people but then again it was my first time driving in England. I went to see five building that could be rented out for events; all of them were amazing and would suit my type of party. In every building I started to plan out where everything would go in my head; I had just looked around the last building when I noticed it was getting quiet late.

I rushed over to my car as I cold wind blew around me; I swore at myself for not bring a jacket with me. Once I had climbed into my warm car I relaxed a little; but I soon felt my body tense up again as I suddenly realized I couldn’t remember my house address. I pulled my phone from my jeans pocket; I could call Dad and he would tell me the address.

“No!” I shouted as I hit the steering wheel with my hand; just as I was able to call Dad my phone ran out of battery. I can’t remember my address and now my phone was dead; how was I going to get back home?

I tried to steady my breathing as I sat in my car; I hated being lost with a passion. Right now I was lost in a country I hardly knew, my phone was dead, I couldn’t remember my address, I didn’t know Dad’s or Anakin’s numbers off the top of my head. I had no way of getting home and it was starting to get dark.
♠ ♠ ♠
Anakin & Dylan Outfit

Comment please!