Sequel: Sweet Naivety

You're a Cute Type of Ignorant

vampire fic!

Amber is popular. The kind of popular where when she walks down the hall, you can practically see the lights shining and wind blowing in her hair. She's fair skinned, gold haired and has sultry eyes. No one knows the color of her eyes. That's because she doesn't let anyone near enough to figure it out. She studies people.

Lyle blends in. If this kid was in the middle of a hallway wearing a clown suit, people would hardly stir. No one knows who he is, and he likes it that way. He doesn't have many friends, and his foster family ignores him. He has black hair, very fair skinned and snake bites. His eyes are warm and inviting hazel ( like Gerard's) He studies people. Especially one "person."

A classic story of the outcast being the hero to the braud. But what if something happens before Lyle can claim his victory? What if he's dead, but he's still walking the earth?

I own every character in this. They come from my head, my heart, and my experiences.

I've had this plot in my mind for a really long time now, I know it sounds a bit like Twilight a bit, but I swear I'm not a copy cat.
  1. Prologue
  2. Not Only a Beauty but a Trickster
  3. R is for Revenge
    "Heylow?" I answer, my voice cracking. Hmph. Yoda's gone, now I'm a 12 year old boy.
  4. Untitled
    I'll make half cockroach half human babies. That would be difficult but it would be my responsibility to repopulate the earth...
  5. Alcohol is the Worst Supply of Sympathy
    "Well, at least I don't stalk people," Swig. Fall.
  6. The Motherload of All Hangovers
    Amber is in my bed and I just did a hurricane Katrina Fart.
  7. Movies and Popcorn- The Best Supply of Sympathy!
  8. Grave Digger
  9. Match Maker from Heaven
  10. Big Date
  11. Fangs
  12. Sunlight
    this is what I think vampires do...hell yes I believe in them!!
  13. Vampires
  14. Birthday Wishes
  15. Mistakes
  16. Naked in the Backseat
  17. Secrets Revealed
  18. Plan A
  19. Back to Old Times
  20. Revealed
  21. Dizzy
  22. Misunderstandings
  23. Apologies That Have No Meaning
  24. There's Always Tomorrow
  25. Long Gone
  26. We Know.
  27. Unfair Love
  28. Reunion
  29. You're Have More Morals!
    "Get down on your knees and lick between my toes!"
  30. Transexual?!