Sequel: Sweet Naivety

You're a Cute Type of Ignorant

Not Only a Beauty but a Trickster

She looks up from her knees. What, no tears? Just dry sobs? Oh no...

"So, do you do that everyday or just on Wednesdays?" She asks, giving a smile. What?

"Um."

"Cause every time I watch you make a fool out of people, it's on a Wednesday. But then again, I only walk home on Wednesdays so I don't see you the other days."

"Uh.. not just today. sometimes more then... wait. You watch us?"

"Yes. It's better then reality T.V."

Amber Longrass, The girl from every guys masturbation fantasies, watches me on Wednesdays. And I am better then reality television.

Sweet.

She stands up and looks at my smug smile. "Don't flatter yourself. I watch other people too. You're just one of the regulars."

My smile retreated like a puppy who just peed on the new rug. Tully comes up beside me. "Hi," He says "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," she says, nodding and showing her white teeth. What I would do to lick over them with my tongue. Her teeth biting my lower lip....Ah, sexual fantasies stop!

"I'm Amber," She says, taking my hand. She's the only one shaking it. I 'm in awe that I'm touching her.

Tully notices my moment of weakness and introduces us. "He's Lyle. I'm Tully."

"Well nice to meet you two. You guys seem to owe me. May I ask a favor?"

"What kind?" Tully says, looking over at me. Please ask for sex, please ask for sex.

"Revenge," She says, her perfect lips forming into a devious smirk.