Sequel: Sweet Naivety

You're a Cute Type of Ignorant

Revealed

"Stupid memories," she mumbled going back to sleep.

What? Did she think she was dreaming?

"Uh, Amber?" I whispered.

She put the pillow on top of her head and started crying. "Now I can hear him too," she mumbled into her already moist pillow.

I took the pillow away gently and sat next to her cross legged on her bed. She looked at me wide eyed. "Lyle?"

"Yeah," I smiled. I touched her cheek.

She punched me square in the jaw. I got up and went across the room, not wanting my animal side to get control of me and eat her. She wasn't helping.

"You! Stupid! Selfish, son of a bitch! Who do you think you are coming here? HUH?!" she hit me again and again, on my back, on my stomach. Thank God I could hardly feel it. I don't know if I could control myself.

"Amber, Sh! Your mom!"

"She's out for the week asshole!" Jab right in the stomach. Ow.

"Amber, stop! Calm down!" I yelled. She backed up. I took a harsher tone then I meant to, and I actually growled. "Oops," I said out loud.

"Why.. When...Where?!"

I understood what she meant. I was naive to think she would act calmly.

"I missed you, About ten minutes ago, Through your balcony window."

"I didn't realize my house was so easy to break into," She said lamely.

"Only for me, really" I walked towards her. She ignored me and went back to her bed and looked at me, more glaring then loving.

"I'm so sorry, Amber."

"You said you would never leave me."

"I hate myself for it. If I could take all the pain I caused you, I would. I had to go Amber. I had to. It wasn't a choice. And don't think for a second that I didn't regret leaving you every single second of every single day." I gulped.

"You're so different, " she whispered.

"My feelings for you haven't changed."

Her eyes watered up and she smiled. Even fighting with her, having her punch me, was bringing these feelings I could never explain in a million years. I would die for this girl.

"Your hair is so dark. Your skin is so pale."

"Lack of sunlight." I half said half sighed. My smile was ridiculously big.

"Your a lot...stronger."

"All the better to hug you with, my dear."

She smiled. "Same old Lyle," I went over and sat next to her on the bed. She leaned her head on my shoulder.

We were quiet for a few minutes, not awkwardly. Our bodies were talking for us.

"I love you," She said.

I kissed her forehead tentatively . "I love you too."

"Where did you go?"

"Tully's cellar."

She giggled. "Seriously."

I gently took her off me and sat across from her, holding her hand. "Why so serious?" she asked.

"What I'm about to tell you is going to seem funny. I'm not joking. Okay?"

"Okay," she looked worried.

"I'm a vampire."
♠ ♠ ♠
=0!