Sequel: Sweet Naivety

You're a Cute Type of Ignorant

Dizzy

"Amber,Amber! Would you take this seriously?"

She was crying she was laughing so hard. "It all fits so well, even you're appearance!"

I got up, getting angry. "Damn it ,Amber, I'm not kidding."

"Oh, Don't get too mad! You might suck my blood!" she mocked waving her hands.

"Why do you think I left for so long? To be sure I wouldn't! I've been living off of animals and blood from the volunteer center!"

She gagged from laughing so hard.

"Damn it, Amber!" I screamed. I couldn't help myself, I growled at her.

She stopped laughing. I sat there heaving in breathes, trying to control myself from attacking her. It was my instinct to attack what pissed me off and she was pissing me off. She walked towards me, confused.

"Lyle.."

"Stay away for right now! Your safety Amber, put that first!"

She backed off, finally taking me seriously. Maybe it was the menacing growl under my tone. After a few minutes I calmed down. "I'm sorry I took such a harsh tone with you. Amber, do not laugh. I am not kidding. If I didn't have self control, I probably would have killed you. Do you understand why I left?"

She shook her head. "I'm sorry, but I don't believe you. Vampires don't exist, Lyle. Stop this."

"I can prove it! Ask Tully, I was in the car with you yesterday, I know you sensed me. Jesus, Even look at my teeth!"

I walked towards her gaping my mouth open to show her my fangs. They were about twice the size of a normal person's tooth there, and a lot sharper. I may have walked a little to carelessly.

She passed out.