Sequel: Sweet Naivety

You're a Cute Type of Ignorant

Transexual?!

After Anna had woken up, I was surprised at her attitude towards me. That hate had turned to pure interest. She asked me so many questions I thought I would pass out.

"Do you eat people?"

"Only little girls with long brown hair named Anna."

"Hardy, har, har seriously!"

"No, I don't."

"How do you drink blood then?"

"Well, sometimes I drink animals, but that just kind of makes me sad and hate myself. So I started stealing donated blood from blood drives."

"That's horrible!"

"Actually, it's really not. It's better then sucking the blood out of innocent people."

"When did this happen?"

"The night of your first date with Tully."

"Were you scared?"

"I thought I was getting raped actually, but yeah I was."

"How did you figure it out, like how did you know you were a vampire?"

"I tried to eat Tully."

"Where were you during those months...?" The questions went on and on. For such a little girl she talked so much. It was a bit flattering though. When it got dark out I went into Tully's cellar with Amber. She had made it really homey. She got my a bed comforter, a dresser, a mirror and a bunch of other knick knacks.

"Where did you get all the money for this shit?" I asked pointing to my new stereo.

"It's a bunch of my old stuff, all free," she said, sitting down next to me and turning on the stereo.

"Well, thank you. You're too sweet," I said in my grandma voice. She giggled and cuddled into me.

"You know," she said, "You're a lot more mature now. You still have your moments of old Lyle, but you seem.. older."

"I feel older. I feel more mature. I think being alone for so long knocked the silly out of me."

"I love the silly in you."

"It's coming back the more I'm with you," I kissed her and pulled back. "Are you sure about this?"

"About what?"

"Being with me."

She sighed, annoyed. "Lyle, it is the only thing in my life I am 100% sure about. I don't care if you turn into a werewolve. I don't care if you're a girl for crying out loud. Love is love."

"Oh, well that's good because.... I'm a chick!" I joked. She laughed and kissed me again.

"See? That's all I need. My Lyle."
♠ ♠ ♠
END!

j/k! Don't worry, it's the end of this story.... but I have a DUH DUH DUH DUNNNNN!!

SEQUEL!!!

hellz yeahyaaa

It's called, "Sweet Naivety:" Subscibe, comment, tell your friends?

Sweet Naivety