Status: Completed.

Just Take Off Your Wings

I'll Have Your Heart Unlocked

Alex was sitting on the couch, Lisa under his arm when Jack strolled back into the house. His face was flushed from the cold air, and his hat was topped with fallen snowflakes; he didn't even look at Alex as he hung his jacket up and trudged up the stairs. The cafe haired boy looked at his girlfriend and sighed, she was the thing holding them both back from possible happiness.

He glanced back at the television and pulled his arm back, reaching forward and drinking from his whine glass, he almost polished off the whole bottle with that last sip, except for the glass Lisa had had. He hiccuped, feeling a little woozy as he sat back against the couch, setting his eyes on the stair case.

"Lisa, I need to talk to you about something really important."

A smile spread across her face, "Yes, Alex?"

"I'm sick of this," he waved a finger, "I don't feel the spark anymore."

She furrowed her brows, "You just had too much to drink, don't do this tonight, baby."

He pressed the finger to her slips to silence her, slowly he got to his feet and waited until he had his balance, "This is over, Lisa."

Alex shook his head at her as he walked away, taking the stairs two at a time as he made his way to Jack's room. He knocked on the door and paused, pushing it back and walking in, he found his best friend passed out on his bed. He climbed onto the bed and laid next to him.

Jack woke up to the feeling of pressure on his chest, when he saw Alex, he sighed, and brushed back Alex's hair to look at his face. Once their eyes met, there was a mutual understanding: that even though Jack wanted to fight this so Alex could remain in his normal life, it just wasn't possible. Alex sat up, placing a hand on Jack's side and moving his face so that they were inches apart.

Gaskarth bit the other boy's lip and tugged it playfully before removing his teeth and replacing it with his lips. They remained like that for several minutes, Alex's whine taste wrapping around Jack's tongue. Slowly, Barakat ran his hand down his best friend's back, pulling his leg over so that he was sitting on him.

"You'll have me?" Jack asked skeptically, his voice winded from their making out. "You'd seriously date crummy old me and lose your fairytale life with Lisa; I cannot give you kids, she can."

"Love is more important than reproducing, I've known you most of my life, and you are my world."

They smiled at each other, feeling their faces heat up from the emotion, grateful for the darkness that surrounded them. Their lips reattached, uniting them forever.

I should have known better than to call you out, (on a night like this, a night like this). If not for you, I know I’d tear this place to the ground, (but I’m alright like this, alright like this). I’m gonna roll the dice before you sober up and get gone, (I’m always in over my head).
♠ ♠ ♠
The End ;D
I suck, haha.