Status: Hope you guys enjoy!!!

Cruel Intensions: Being Inside the Mind of a Young Serial Killer

Day 2 5:16 p.m.

She could do nothing but wait and pray. There was no control. There was no participation. There was no energy to distract herself with menial chores. All she could do was listen and wait and listen to sound of helicopter blades beating the air as the search choppers passed slowly back and forth over the town. Scanning the ground for any sign of her son...or his body.

Sighing she got up and exited the family room to the big window. Normally the view gave a sense of peace but today it only made her feel more restless and alone.

Her eyes adjusted to the faint gray light, her gaze wandering til hitting on Josh's bike. Abandoned. Forgotten. A fist of emotion hits slams into her diaphragm. The sight of the bicycle punched a hole in her gut, her heart, and the pain that she has kept a tight leash on came pouring out. She had a sick, hollow feeling that her prayers weren't going anywhere.

Mitch walked alone down the hall of the school. He had chosen to meet with the school teachers and other school personnel if they had seen anything. Mitch studied the faces in the room ans soon as he entered- the teachers the cooks, the janitors, the office help- wondering as a cop if any of them could have done this; as a father, if any of the people who came into contact with his daughter everyday could have been a danger to her.

After nearly two hours, he left them to their own discussion of plans for a schoolwide safety assembly. As he walked, he couldn't help but be aware of the small desks he caught glimpses of as he passed classrooms. It made him painfully aware of how vulnerable children are. He had asked to look inside Josh's locker. There was no evidence other that the boy's normalcy and innocence.Mitch stepped on outside to the school yard to go to his truck. As he unlocked and pulled the door open, something caught his eyes that was out of place. Something that was placed on the hood of his truck.

As he reached for the spiral notebook, heart pounding, adrenaline rushing as his instincts take over. He picks it up gingerly, pinching the wire spine between his fingers. The cover was dark forest green, with a snoopy sticker on the cover. Over the sticker printed in big letters with a marker was Josh Kirkwood Rm. 3B

Mitch swears, his hands shaking, he puts the notebook flat on the hood. He reached for a pen in his pocket and delicately opens flips the cover open. And tucked in on the final page, was a message.

i had a little sorrow, born of a little SIN.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its short, but i couldn't really think of anything else to add...Comments!!