Let the Bass Boom and the Lights Flicker

bitch***asarus

I glared over at someone I had once respected, once really thought was my best friend.

And...I knew how it felt to have my ‘brothers’ torn away from me. A fight over a girl, even if they’re the best of friends, a single girl can tear EVERYTHING apart.

I felt my stomach clench as Bill’s now cold brown eyes looked at me. The bitch had told on me, now I knew.

"Tessa, since when did you have such a sailor mouth?" Was what he asked me.

Tom raised a brow.

"W-What?"

"Since when do you talk down to people like their trash, I thought you were better then that."

"Who the hell do you think you are?"

"See, Liebe, there she goes!" The whore grabbed at his arm...looking...scared?

It was hard not laugh...well...that and get up and rip the faker’s head off.

"Woah, Bill...you know Tess wouldn’t do something like that." Tom said, attempting to defend me.

"I know one thing." Bill said, "It seems no ones happy about Kayla." He glared.

I had a Tora moment, "Well, duh, she’s a-"

Tom covered my mouth, I expected to be scolded...I was gonna say more then just ‘one’ bad word about her.

That didn’t happen.

"She’s a lying bitch, and I can’t believe my brother’s falling for this fake ass shit, come on Tess, let’s go get Tora."

I stood up, glared the She-He-It down and then followed Tom.

Gustav saw us and ran over, his eyes looked a bit red, and he was panicked, "I can’t find her, Tora’s gone."

I felt my heart clench, and the pain hit.

I remembered what she had said to me...

"Don’t Tess. Just . . . don’t. I can’t hear it right now or else I’ll break down and not be able to do anything right. Please . . . just leave me alone Twin."

Being told to ‘leave me alone’ was never a good thing to me. I’d heard it a lot. When Alex and Sam were fighting...I was told that quite a bit, and I hated it. I cried about that. I hated to be told to leave someone alone, because that meant I couldn’t help. I couldn’t make things better.

Me and Tora are sorta similar in the way we think. She believes she should carry everyone’s burden. I believe I should terminate the burden. I try to make it go away.

My eyes darted back to the room, which Bill was now walking out from, ready to spit some nasty shit about me being a bitch and Tom being a bad brother.

And it sucks, but you know what.

I was fed-the-fuck-up with this shit. With my friends fighting, I hated being around fighting, broken friendships. They leave scars that never heal. Especially when I have no idea where my best friend in this whole world is.

I wanted it stopped.

And excuse me for being the obvious country bred girl I am...

But my momma used to say you sometimes have to smack the stupid out of someone.

And Mr. Bill Fucking Kaulitz had a LOT of stupid in him lately.

"Tessa who the hell do you exactly think you are?!" He came out, "And Tom, what the hell has-"

I sighed, and then walked up, "Bill?"

He looked at me.

I back handed him.

The whole room got quiet.

Except for Tom, who gasped, "HOLY SHIT!"

Bill looked at me mouth agape, "T-T-ess..."

"Who do I think I am?!" I yelled at him, "Who the hell do you think you are?!" I felt tears running down my face now, I was not having another group of friends fall apart. Even if they got back together like the last time this had happened to me, I remembered how bad it hurt, and all the time I spent crying about it...I wasn’t doing it again, "I know who I am, you seem to be changing quite a bit. Bill tell me, do you know where Tora is?"

He was quiet.

"WELL NEITHER DO I! BUT I KNOW SHE’S HURT!" I yelled nearing the top of my lungs.

"I-I didn’t..."

"Yeah, you did." I said, "And that’s why you got smacked."

"You’re nothing but white trash, aren’t you?" Kayla smiled.

I turned my andry blue gaze to her.

"A hillbilly." She continued, "Where are you from?"

"Mississippi." I said proudly, she laughed.

Bill was even giving her a "wtf?" look.

I laughed then, "I wouldn’t laugh bitch, cause as soon as I find my Twin." I turned and started to walk away, "I’m kicking your ass." The look I saw was genuine fear, she wasn’t faking that.

Then I walked out, completely forgetting the guys, I felt good about myself.

I’d spoken up.

And damn did it feel good!

Then reality hit me again...

I had to find my twin.

~*~*~

"Fuck this." Tom said, he rolled down my window (He locked it on his side, so I couldn’t play with the sliding up and down window thing I did when I was bored or nervous) And looked back to Gustav and Georg.

"You bring the megaphone?"

Georg handed it to Tom, who handed it to me, "I know you’re loud, you call her."

I took the megaphone, sitting on the window edge, holding the top of the car as we drove though city traffic, yelling her name out of the megaphone.

Tora had spent the night wherever she was, and I was hoping it was inside, seeing as it had rained it’s ass off last night.

I don’t know how we never noticed she was gone.

She was like...a bouncing orange ball of energy and hyper-ness....

Of course, she hadn’t been like that lately.

And I could kill Bill (Haha! The movie, get it?) For doing that to her...

He’d hurt someone who was like a sister to me, and I couldn’t believe he had done it. I knew he loved Tora. He’d even yelled it...at the bar that night...I was sure that’s what he had said, but now...

It’s weird how things happen so fast, very strange...

I shouted into the megaphone, "4'9, ORANGE HAIR, PALE, GREEN EYES, FEMALE, TORA KETSUEKI!" Hoping maybe someone had seen her...just maybe.

I was tearing up, sobbing into the megaphone, "TORA! WHERE ARE YOU! YOU LOVE YOU, HUN, PLEASE COME HOME!" Georg reached up to me and took my hand from the back seat, bringing me back in the car.

"It’s okay, babe..." he said, running a hand though my hair.

Tom nodded, smiling slightly, "We’ll find her."

A girl ran up to the car, hitting the window.

"Damn, I don’t have time for crazy ass fans!" Tom mumbled, rolling down the window.

"Hey, you said orange hair?"

I nodded, "Did you see her?!"

"I saw a girl with orange hair on top of the National Bank building down town yesterday...it was raining, and I’m pretty sure she was screaming..." My breathe caught, "She didn’t jump, she got off the ledge." The girl said fastly after seeing my shock, I calmed.

"Thank you!" I yelled out the megaphone to her, seeing as, as soon as Tom got the answer, we sped away.

~*~*~

"MISS! YOU CAN’T BE IN HERE!" A security cop yelled at me as I made my way for the elevator.

Yeah, Tora Is that important to me. I would risk one of my worst fears just to reach her the fasted way possible.

The big metal doors shut, and I was in the small metal box of hell and doom and destruction.

I bit my lip and pressed the top floor button, the one right before the roof.

The elevator jerked and I fell to my feet and screamed, wrapping my arms around my legs and counting and focussing on breathing.

The jerk was just the elevator going up... but hell, did it scare me.

My cell vibrated, Tom was on the other end.

"Tess...you’re not on the stairs, where the hell did you go?"

"I’m on the elevator." I whispered.

"WHAT?!" I heard him wanting to laugh, "You’re gonna freak the fuck out."

"Tora’s more important then my sanity." I whispered again.

The elevator jerked, stopped, and I yelped.

Tom laughed.

The door opened and a man wearing a suit looked at me.

We made eye contact for about five seconds before he let the doors shut and I continued to ride alone.

"I think I just scared a guy."

"You can be scary, well, I’ll meet you up there, we’re already half way up the stairs...so..."

The elevator started again, "Okay."

"Why the hell are you whispering?"

"So the evil spirits that operated this hell box won’t hear me." I whispered and hung up as he starting laughing.

After the most horrible three minutes of my life, I bolted out of the elevator and too the stairs that led to the roof. I opened the door, feeling the slight warm wind hit my skin, and the humid air wash over me, it felt like rain was coming again, the soft gray sky said so as well.

I saw her then, sitting in the corner of the building, drawing silently with her finger in the dirt on the top of the roof with a small twig.

She was wearing a black hoodie, the hood up with orange hair sticking out in odd places, her make up fell down her even paler then usual face, and her limbs moved slowly and depressed. Tear trails were visible all the way down her face.

I walked slowly, she didn’t look up, not once. I fell to my knees beside her, and held her to me, resting my head in the crook of her neck, not saying anything. I just sat there, holding my best friend, hoping just maybe...she’d say something.

Tora jerked a bit, turned her head, and began to cry again.

I held her near to me as she cried on my shoulder, "I love him so much." she whispered to me, "Tess, it’s not supposed to be like this, I’m the strong one! I shouldn’t be like this, I shouldn’t be...p-p-utting you guys though this."

I felt my own eyes tearing up again, "You are strong, Tor, look at you! You’re broken, hurt, and scared, and still you try to make us feel better! Do you know what kind of power that takes?" I asked her, forcing her to look at me, "Tora we love you. And whether you like it or not, we’re not letting you suffer in total silence. I’ve already slapped the fuck out of Bill today, don’t make me slap you too!"

I saw a peak of a smile, "You hit him?"

"I rode an elevator too, dude, when you’re not right, I’m not right, can’t you tell?!"

She laughed a bit, then sat her head back on my shoulder.

"Please Tora, please know, if you’re not feeling right, or if you’re hurting...you can come to me, always, I’m here for you dude, I always will be! I’m gonna know when you depressed, sad, or whatever, I’ve known you WAY to long not too!"

Just then the doors of the roof opened the Tom, Georg, and Gustav came rushing over.

All three got down beside us, Tom holding her close on the other side, and Georg and Gustav setting in front of us.

"My brother’s being an ass." Tom said, "And I think Tess may have...what was it again?" He smirked, "She used a country slang, Tor, you’ll love this."

"Fuck you." I grinned, "I slapped the stupid out of him, that’s what I said, Tom."

I saw the peak of a smile again, our banter just might work...

"Bill looked like a fish." Gustav chuckled.

"She scared Kayla too..." Georg shivered, "I never knew short people could hold such fury."

Me and Tora grinned at each other.

I liked that...

That one wasn’t fake.

"What about Bill?" She asked, her voice cracking at his name.

"I don’t think it’s over between them yet," I squeezed her hand, "But he did look at her like she was crazy when she called me a white trash hillbilly."

"She called you what?" Tora grinned, "Oh my God, dude!"

I grinned, "That sounds more like the Tora I know and love."

"And we’re gonna get rid of the she bitch." Gustav nodded.

"One way or the other." Georg smiled, reaching over and running a hand though her hair.

"We just need to call the zoo keeper and let him know bitchwhoreasarus is loose."

"You made up a dinosaur?" Tora laughed.

"She’s dumb enough to be one, you know, I heard their brains where peanut sized." Gustav nodded.

Georg chuckled, "I can’t think of anything good to say."

"Figures." Tom smiled, "You’re not ‘awesometastic’ like us."

Tora smiled, "That’s my word, bro."

I hugged her close to me, "Never freak me out like that again dude...You made me do some crazy shit and looking back on it now, I have no idea how I did it..."

Tora chuckled, "I wish I could see how you act in an elevator."

I shook my head gravely, "No you do not."

She grinned again, "I love you guys..."

"And we love you." Tom said, giving her a hug, "That’s why we’re here."