Let the Bass Boom and the Lights Flicker

What were we going to do with Bill?

I ran a hand though my friend’s orange hair, watching her as she breathed slowly in and out. I felt a sob beckoning at my throat, "I can’t lose you...nor because some asshole broke your heart."
Just then my phone rung. I picked up the electric blue phone, and flipped it open. The screen showed a picture of my and Tora by the Eiffel tower, making funny faces, and the little number was one I’d known since I was about thirteen.
A warmth washed over me as I pressed the ‘accept call’ button.
"Tess?" Tom asked, "Is she okay?"
"She’s asleep."
"Why is the door locked?"
"So Mega Hell Demon Bitch can’t get in." I sighed.
"Why would Kayla want in?" He said.
"I was talking about Bill." I said seriously, "Where is he?"
"He’s with Kayla..."
"Where is he with Kayla."
"Somewhere, I dunno, why?"
I felt the familiar, evil grin press to my lips, "Cause tonight...I’m gonna make his life hell. No one hits my Twin and gets away with it."
"Oh. He didn’t..."
"What did you do?"
"Well..."
"Tom...you can no longer tell me to be good if you’re kicking peoples’ asses." I chuckled.
"We only yelled...I didn’t hit him, Gustav hit him. Even if he’s an ass, we have a concert tonight."
I groaned, "I can’t work with her Tom, I can’t. I strangle her with a wire if I’m locked in that little booth with her, that is mine and Tora’s territory!"
"Well...you’re gonna have to live for a night, cause David’s letting Kayla...."
"If you finish that sentence they way I think you are..."
"Kayla’s taking Tora’s position for JUST THIS ONE concert."
"Who’s idea was this?!" I yelled at him.
"Mine." He stated proudly.
"WHAT?!"
"Listen, Tess, I want David to see how bad she’ll fuck up. I know that airheaded bitch doesn’t know her right from left, so it’ll be fine. She’ll fuck up and get fired...and I know you know how to sabotage someone."
"Yes, I can do that."
"You have to explain that to Tora, make sure she knows this is part of a soon to be large plan. Don’t let her think we’re actually letting the ho take her spot."
"I’ll be sure to do that."
"Tess...?" Tora said sleepily, sitting up, "Who’s that?"
"Tom." I smiled.
She nodded, sitting up and leaning her head against the headboard of the bed.
"I’ll talk to you later, explain it to her..."
"I got it."
I hung up, "I need to talk to you."
~*~*~
"You’re fucking twisted!" Tora laughed happily.
"No, Tom is, he came up with it. Sure it’ll mess up one concert, but we can put the blame on Kayla."
Tora’s smile faltered, "Mess up the concert?"
"Tora..." I said, "Bill deserves it."
She placed a hand on her cheek, and I heard the small whimper she had.
"Tess, I want to sleep for a while longer."
I nodded, hugging her, "That’s fine, hun, I’ll see you soon."
She nodded, laying back down and covering her small body with the comforter.
Now, it was time to kick Bill’s ass.
I walked out of the room, wearing a black band T with "Aiden" written in white with the bands logo, and black skinny jeans, I rounded the corner of hallway, and knocked on room 423, the room Bill had moved into after hooking up with She-Gorilla.
She answered the door, starring down at me, "We’re not in the mood to play Farm right now, Tessie."
"Bite me." I growled.
"I don’t want to catch white trash syndrome."
"I can only take so much, one more thing, you go out the window."
She quieted.
Bill walked into view, shirtless, and a smile on his face.
"EW!" I yelled, "Bill think of the places she’s been!"
Kayla’s mouth dropped open, and Bill glared at me, "What do you want?"
Ouch...okay, that stung.
"I want to talk to you." I said.
"Well, I don’t want you talking to my boyfriend, he might catch redneck-"
I grabbed her arm, "If you say one more thing...insult where I come from one more time...I want to warn you, I can think of seven different ways to break this bone." I glared at her, "Don’t-try-me."
Kayla may have been taller then me, but she still moved, out of the room, eyeing Bill as I shut the door, turning to him.
"You hit her." was all I could saw as he pulled his shirt over his head, and then starred at me.
"Yeah?"
"Why the hell did you do that?! Bill...you used to be nice, ‘member? You weren’t always big bad diva bitch!"
"Big bad diva bitch?"
"Bill, if by some ounce of whatever brain you may have left, you better get that ho out of here, cause if you don’t I’ma kill her."
"That ho is my girlfriend." He said, narrowing his eyes at me.
"Don’t look at me like that, Bill, you don’t intimidate me. What happened to the old, nice, kind Bill, huh? The one who used to love to sing with us, and hug Tora, the one who used to chase her around for wearing his clothes? What happened to the Bill who loved Tora?" I got quiet, "What happened to the Bill she loved?"
He bit his lip, "Tess...I can’t...it just wouldn’t..."
"It wouldn’t work out?" I raised a brow, "Don’t give me that shit. I don’t know why all of the sudden you feel you have to go out with a someone like Kayla...she’s fake Bill, FAKE!"
"How is she fake?"
That was a bad question to ask me.
"Well to start off, who knows how many tummy tucks the bitch has had, her boobs are plastic, her butt is probably made of silicone, and I’m pretty sure she wears a wig." His eyes widened, "And also, she doesn’t want Bill Kaulitz the sweet singer who loves his friends more then anything...She wants Bill Kaulitz Rich Rockstar God."
"Tessa...."
"She doesn’t want you Bill, she wants the fame that comes with you. As for Tora...she loved you when you were the kid being picked on and shoved into lockers. She loved you when you were the kid who just HAD to be gay because he wore make up and dressed funny. She loved you all along, and you know what confuses me now?" I snapped at him, walking closer, "She still loves you, after you nearly killed her last night. She still loves you after you slapped her in the face! After everything you have done to her, SHE STILL FUCKING LOVES YOU!"
I kneed him in his weak point and he fell to the floor, "But I don’t love you, so I can do that."
And I walked out of the room. Making sure I slammed the door.
I glared at Kayla, "Bitch." Then walked away from her too, she ran in the room, and started talking loud and animatedly to Bill, who was probably so in pain he didn’t listen to a word she said.
~*~*~
Everyone was crowding into the venue, we just had a few more concerts in Australia to do...then we were off to Canada.
I sighed, flipping a couple switches, then downing a red bull.
"With all the energy drinks you drink, it’s no wonder you’re so short." Kayla mused, spinning around in a bright orange colored chair by the sound booth. That was Tora’s chair...
"I’m gonna have to find something to disinfect silicone..." I sighed.
"What did you say?"
"Oh nothing, dear."
She rolled her eyes, "Whatever, look at Bill, isn’t he hot?!"
"His head is full of hot air lately..." I sighed, plugging in a light.
"You’re just jealous cause you don’t have a boyfriend." She scowled.
"And you’re just jealous cause I have a IQ higher then dog shit, but am I tormenting you?" I smirked and raised a brow.
She got quiet.
"Score one for Tessa, score zero for dumb bimbo!" I threw my hands in the air.
"I am not a dumb bimbo!" She yelled
"Really?" I said, not paying attention as I reached over to a table, flipping the dimming light button, and plugging in a florescent wire.
"Yeah!" she called.
"Whatever you say, princess." I bowed to her.
"I don’t like your attitude." She said standing.
"Yeah, well, and I don’t like you." I yawned, sitting down and preparing for the show.
"...Bitch." She whispered, sitting back down.
"Ow, my heart, it hurts." I laughed.
"Oh whatever."
"Oh, Kayla, you might want to plug in Bill’s mike...you know...so we can hear him?"
Her eyes got wide as she starting flipping switches, I laughed at her confused face as she attempted to figure everything out, "Can’t you help me?!"
"I don’t think so, I’m a white trash hillbilly, remember?" I said leaning back.
"You’re such a...AH!"
"No come back? Cool, I win."
"You don’t win!"
Oh what a night this should be...I made sure the video camera I had hidden by the stereo was on, I was recording this for Tora’s enjoyment later.
~*~*~
Bill looked mortified as we walked into the back room, "What happened out there?!" He yelled at Kayla, "None of my sound equipment was working!"
"Tessa wouldn’t help me!" She yelled.
"Tessa..." He turned to me.
"You wanted her here." I said, "You teach her."
Bill glared at me, I shot the same look back at him.
Just then Tora walked back into the room.
I jumped up and hugged her, "It was crazy." I giggled.
"I can’t believe you guys went though with it." She grinned
"Oh my Gott..." Bill groaned.
"Did you enjoy the busted mike, Bill?" I asked.
Tora looked at me, "Why didn’t he use mine?"
"The bitch was too stingy, ‘He’s not using HER mike, he can use the other one!’ and Billa agreed."
Tora smiled to me, "I didn’t know you could be evil..." she mouthed.
I chuckled.
Tom rolled his eyes at us and grabbed a bottle of water, "It was a free concert here anyway Bill, no one lost any money over it."
"The fans though..."
"You’re fault." I coughed.
Bills stood up, "And coming in the room and kneeing me wasn’t necessary, Tessa!"
"But it was funny." I shrugged, "And you deserved it."
Tora spit out the red bull she was drinking, "TESSA!"
"WHAT?!"
She started laughing.
Bill and Kayla were fuming, but the rest of the room was in total laugh mode.
Bill grabbed Kayla’s hand, using the same damn smile he once used on Tora and they walked out of the room, "We don’t need this." Is what he said.
Tora sobered, "I’ve really lost him haven’t I?"
"He’ll get better, sis..." Tom said, sitting by her, "He’s just being a dumbass..."
For some reason, that didn’t seem to make her feel any better...
And that made me feel worse...
What were we going to do with Bill?
♠ ♠ ♠
i took down she's with the band for personal reasons and because of the haters. im really sorry everyone who liked it and suported me, but i took it down and be sure to tell me what i can do better on my stories well bye.