Let the Bass Boom and the Lights Flicker

Yay! Blackmail

A half an hour later I found myself with the man I had, over the week, realised that I loved.
Bill sat on the sink in the big bathroom, pouting with his arms crossed.
“Oh mien gott Bill, stop being such a baby. This stuff doesn’t hurt!” I lied as I put the ethanol on the cotton ball. This stuff killed when it touched an open cut or scrape but I needed to disinfect the rather large cut on his cheek before I put a band aid on it.
“I’m not being a baby and you are lying, it’s gonna hurt a lot.” He grumbled, his scratched cheek still facing away from me.
Huffing, I slid off the stool, “fine, don’t let me help you then.” Pretending to be genuinely hurt, I turned my back to him and smirked as he groaned, “Fine fine, just do it fast.”
Smiling from ear to ear, I turned and pressed hard and fast against his cut with the burning substance and just as quickly, whipped it away and plastered a Kuromi band aid on it. (http://www.sanrio.com/characters/Kuromi for those people who have no clue who Kuromi is)
Kissing it gently, I looked up at him and grinned, “Now was that so bad you big baby?” Jumping up onto the counter beside him, I gave him a hug while he shot me a dirty look.
I sighed and breathed in as subtly as I could, he smelled nice, sort of spicy, with the mix of his shampoo and deodorant. It was truly a scent you would expect from him.
We sat there in comfortable silence for a few minutes, when I heard him say, “Umm, Tora? Can I ask you something?”
I snickered, “Didn’t really give me much choice did ya Billa? Hey! That rhymed!”
I could almost see him rolling his eyes, “How about another two?”
“So that means you have one question left, shoot.” I smiled, jumping down from the counter and looking up at him with a grin.
“Are you really dating Georg?” His head was down a little, and big, chocolate eyes looked at me from under a curtain of black hair, reminding me strongly of a kicked puppy.
“Heh, no, we aren’t. We just wanted to make you see that you were missing out on everything that was happening with your friends.” Hey, at least I told him half the truth. Georg and I weren’t going out but we did it to make him jealous, not to show him what he wasn’t seeing.
He smiled down at me with a strange emotion in his eyes, I prided myself in reading people’s emotions, but this one I just couldn’t put my finger on. It was incredibly annoying.
“Come on, we have to pack.” I said, less than thrilled. He caught on to the tone of my voice and looked down at me, still very tall even after he jumped off the counter in the bathroom.
“You knew that you would have to face her sooner or later, liebe. Just think, you can rub it in her face how successful you are.” He consoled, wrapping his arms around me.
God how I missed his hugs.
I smiled and looked up at him, turning to hug my best friend back.
“I missed you Billa.” I muttered into his chest.
A chuckle vibrated through his body into mine, “Ich auch, liebe.”
~*~*~ on the plane, the next day.
My hands twisted and turned in my lap. I wasn’t a jumpy flier, but thinking about fourteen hours on a plane with nothing to do really made me antsy.
We were in the new, fancy executive seats which, yes, were awesome, but the walls were too high to see anyone next to you. I played with the tray and reclining seat for a while, then once we were up in the air, I found it necessary to be a nuisance.
“PSST! HEY TESS!” I over exaggeratedly whispered in the general direction of her seat.
I heard her chuckle, “PSST! HEY TORA!”
“PSST! I THINK WE SHOULD HAVE AN EPIC CONVERSATION IN A LOUD WHISPER THAT WILL PISS EVERYONE ELSE OFF!”
“PSST! THAT SOUNDS AWESOME! DO YOU LIKE PANCAKES?”
“PSST! DUDE I LOVE PANCAKES! DO YOU LIKE WAFFLES?!”
“PSST! DUDE I LOVE WAFFLES! DO YOU LIKE FRENCH TOAST?”
That was when some businessman nearer to the back yelled back, “I BET SHE DOES! I ALSO BET THAT YOU BOTH CAN’T WAIT TO GET A MOUTHFUL OF THEM EITHER!”
I snickered and looked down at my bright orange nails. They needed to be repainted again. I never kept my nails long; they were always cut right down to the nail bed, but also were always a bright shade of orange that glowed in the dark.
Something bright and colourful hit me on the forehead, and I looked up to see Georg walking by me innocently with a bag of skittles. I looked down at Bill’s favourite shirt, and sure enough, there was a green skittle resting on my chest over the black fabric.
I picked it up and ate it, smiling at him as he walked to the bathroom, probably to fumigate the poor business men out of their seats.
I got up out of the seat and stretched languidly in the aisle. Turning to smile over at Tess, she grinned back at me and looked back at her laptop.
I heard a huge shocked gasp come from her, and my head whipped around to make sure Tess was ok.
Running over to her and jumping over a shocked man in an Armani suit, I landed on her leg rest, staring intently at her, a million questions pouring from my mouth, “Are you ok? What happened? Are you hurt? Are you scared? Are you bleeding? Did someone hurt you? Do I need to smack a bitch?”
She chuckled, “Tor, hun I'm fine, but I'm so sorry! I can’t believe we all forgot what Monday is! She glared over her wall at Bill, Tom and Gustav. They all looked at each other, then at their cell phones, then back at me after they had done the math of finding out what day Monday was, very upset.
“Sis, we’re so sorry we forgot about it!” Tom said, looking at me worriedly. Bill looked like he was about to cry, and Gustav just had an upset look on his face.
I was seriously confused.
“Uh, guys? What are we talking about?” They all looked at me like I wasn’t in my right mind.
“Tora, duh, it’s your birthday on Monday, September fourteenth dude, nineteen eighty-nine. I know we aren’t getting the date wrong. You’re going to be twenty and you forgot!”
I blushed, with everything going on lately, I had completely forgotten about my birthday, 13 short days after the twin’s. That put an awful thought in my head, “Tom, Bill, I’m so sorry! Happy 20th!”
They smiled, showing they had forgotten about their birthday as well.
Tess piped up, “How about you three have a huge birthday bash when it’s Tora’s birthday? That way, we celebrate all three birthday’s at the same time and no one is left out!” she got a mischievous look on her face, “Do you remember what the three of you always wanted to do when you were little?”
I looked at the twins and answered, “Kay, it’s either that we wanted to be ninjas, we wanted to have our birthday on the same day, we wanted to nuke a town –”
“That was one time, and we were high on gummy worms!” Bill interjected.
I looked at him, “I wasn’t finished. There was one last thing; we always wanted to have an entire theme park to ourselves.”
Tess smiled happily, “Why don’t we do that? We have enough money; we can rent Wonderland out for the day!”
I pleadingly looked at the twins, they were grinning from ear to ear, “That’s a yes!” I screamed.
This trip just became a lot more bearable.
~*~*~ Four hours later
I couldn’t sleep; the cold lights of the plane were keeping me awake, along with the engine and numerous important business people snoring.
Sighing, I got out of my bed-chair and walked around the room, then stopped dead in my tracks.
A big Cheshire cat-worthy smile appeared on my face and I took out my orange sharpie to start.
~*~*~ Three hours later
I hadn’t slept, but it was well worth it.
All the important business people were now sleeping soundly in eye-masks that had princess written across them in orange sharpie. Gustav was sleeping with an eye patch, like a pirate. Georg had his hair braided and then braided into several different styles and I had curled Bill’s hair in huge rings.
My favourite part was doing Tess’. I had picked her up during my prank, gently putting her on Tom’s seat-bed, and watched in satisfaction as Tom muttered something and smiled, wrapping his arms around her. She cuddled further into his chest as I snapped some pictures for later and left them to sleep in each other’s arms.
I had, of course, taken blackmail pictures of my five favourite people, now I was just waiting for the big unveiling where they woke up.
I hoped they wouldn’t be too angry with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok im sure you guys are gunna hate me, but i dont think im gunna continue this story after next chapter i just have no ispiration and if someone wants to take over please contact me and ill choose. if a lot of people want to take over i will hold a contest. sound fair enough? and i promise next chapter will be very long!