Let the Bass Boom and the Lights Flicker

Party! part 2

I sighed, grabbing my favorite black hoodie and slipping it over my lime green Band T.
I grabbed my messenger bag (Electric blue, of course) and walked out the door. I smiled, stopping by Bill and Tora’s room. Instead of laying on the bed, they were on the floor, blankets
strewn over them, both holding a pillow, and both had feathers in their hair.
They’d had a pillow fight, good God...normal really doesn’t exist for me anymore.
I got outside the hotel, and pressed a button on my keys, the lights on a lime green VW bug lit up, I smiled walking over to my small little car, and slid into the front seat.
I went though my CD collection, and slid a mixed CD Georg had made me into the player. "Hey Mr. DJ." By Cobra Starship started playing loudly. I hummed along as I drove myself to the airport to pick up the parents of the Twins. I already knew how this went. Gordon would complain about my car being stupid (Like Bill and Tom, a bug is no place for tall people), and Simone would tell me how beautiful I was. She was so light and bubbly, just like Bill. And Gordon was sarcastic and hilarious, just like Tom.
I chuckled, the apple really doesn’t fall far from the tree after all.
~*~*~
I sighed, waiting for the two to walk off the airplane.
"AH!" I heard Simone.
I turned and saw her running up to me, her shoulder long brown hair, her bright hazel eyes, perfect skin, and bright smile, "Tessa, Dear!" She wrapped her arms around me.
I chuckled, pulling away after a bit, "Hello, Simone, it’s nice to see you!"
"Oh dear." She smiled, brushing my blonde hair back, "I swear, you and Tora get prettier and prettier every time I see you."
I rolled my eyes, "You say that every time you see us!"
"Cause it’s true." She chuckled.
Gordon walked up wearing all black and holding about seven bags.
He smiled to me, "Oh, Tess! It’s been a while...then again, it’s been a while since I saw my sons as well." He laughed, "Oh the touring life, I don’t miss it at all, much rather stay home with Simone." The smile he showed was genuine, "I got all the band-life out of my system years ago."
She blushed as he pecked her cheek and smiled.
"So, Tess, please tell me, you got a new car?"
I smirked, and he groaned.
~*~*~
Gordon groaned as he stepped out of my little car, "Fuck, I hate that thing."
Simone smiled, her arm still round my neck, "I happen to like her car."
Gordon mumbled and followed us, "So how’s Tora?"
I didn’t want to tell them about the whole Kayla thing...I figured Tora wanted Bill to live now, so telling Simone would be the opposite of a good thing.
"She’s fine now." I said, not lying, I said NOW, "We hit a bit of a bump a few weeks ago, but we’re still the happy, dysfunctional family you know and love." She laughed, but I saw the suspicion, Simone was a very sharp woman, she knew I wasn’t telling her something, but wasn’t gonna ask. She believed we could handle ourselves, and trusted us.
"How are my boys?" She asked next.
"They’re the same as when we left, happy, hyper, and as sweet as can be to us." I smiled to her.
She nodded, "That was my next question ‘how are they treating you guys’ but I guess you answered it."
I smiled.
"Presents are first." Simone said as we walked into the mall, "I have a great idea for what to get Bill."
And we walked into the clothes shop...
~*~*~
We walked out of the last shop we’d visited in the mall, I grinned at the three things I’d gotten Tora. I’d gotten her one of those expensive drawing kits and a sketch pad, orange of course. A tiger print band T, and a stuffed tiger plushy. I sighed as I fit them all into a orange gift bag, I never learned to wrap presents, Simone would do that stuff...
I slid the things I’d gotten for Bill next into the black bag I held, a black shirt with DIVA in white glittery letters, and a black and red plaid scarf. Hey, he’d wear it.
I slid Tom’s stuff into the red bag, a mood ring first of all, the colors and moods written down so I could keep up with him, a new black cap, and a LARGE T-shirt with lyrics to Michael Jackson’s Thriller on it. It actually looked really cool.
Simone carried a few bags herself.
I sighed as I lifted the other bags, which held things like streamers, party hats (I had insisted), table covers, balloons, and all the other stuff. 99 balloons...all red, haha, get it? Simone came up with that one.
Gordon had the easiest thing to carry this time. A large chocolate cake with white icing, black letters that spelled out "Happy birthday Tora, Bill, and Tom!" and different colored candles.
We went back to the bug, and crowded the back of it more then it already was with the bags and what not, then Gordon squeezed in, and me and Simone got in the front.
~*~*~
We entered the park, they had the park reserved already, so it was empty.
Walking to a building, we entered, and I smiled, it was large, and perfect for a party, even a dance floor was off to the side. It was dark in the room, with dark floors and like I said, a dance floor to the right, with a band stage thing, and a DJ booth. Table and chairs sat around the room where the floor didn’t cover. It looked like a small club area. A bar sat back from this area, with stools by it, the ceiling was high, and the room was big.
I smiled, "Okay, let’s decorate."
~*~*~
I sighed as I blew air into my thirty third balloon.
Simone smiled, having finished hers already.
Gordon worked on his twenty second...
We’d split the ninety nine into thirds, and all taken thirty three.
Streamers were hung, the cook they’d hired was cooking hamburgers, chicken and other things, the cake sat on the center table, with three chairs around it. A banner hung over the bar with "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" written on it.
I smiled, the lights were perfect in the dimly lit room. Sometimes, it was good to be a lighting manager...
I had to have help with the sound system and speakers though...I mean, it was Tora’s birthday, she couldn’t really do it herself, now could she.
Just the a blonde boy walked into the room, wearing a green shirt, and white hoodie, with black skinny jeans.
"Tessa?" He asked, "Oh my God!"
I turned, "Andi!" I rushed over and wrapped my arms around him, he laughed, "It’s been a while, hasn’t it?" He asked me.
"Yeah, it has." I smiled, "We’re setting up their party. It’s gonna be a lot of fun."
He raised his arms up, "Just point me to where I need to go to help!"
"You’re actually gonna help, and not just sit on your ass and dictate us?"
"This isn’t high school, and we’re not lab partners, Tess." I smiled sweetly to me, "Now will you tell me what to do, Blondie?"
"Doesn’t work if it’s your own hair color." I rolled my eyes, "Go over there and help
Gordon blow the balloons up, the old man looks like he’s gonna pass out."
"Tessa!"
"Sorry!" I smirked to him, "Seriously though."
"That’s a lot of red balloons, how many?"
"99..." I giggled.
Andi laughed long and hard.
~*~*~
"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!" Tora yelled.
I giggled, running at them, "Tora!"
Tora smiled, hugging me, "Where were you?"
"Happy birthday!"
"Tessa..."
"I’m not telling you." I smiled, then whispered, "It’s a secret."
"Does it have to do with where you just ran out of?" She smiled, "Maybe with a cake..balloons...presents?" She chuckled.
"Maybe." I said in a sing song tone.
Tom walked up, "Did you say cake?"
"You’re gonna get fat." I smiled to him.
Bill walked out of the car, "Where’s my ma?"
"BILLA!" Simone came running, Bill smiled hugging his mother, and they both started talking in high pitched tones.
Tom covered his ears, wincing.
I smiled to him.
Tora chuckled at me.
Andreas walked out of the building, "Tora!"
She grinned, "Andi-kins!"
"Don’t..." He warned, smiling still, "So how are my two favorite girls, still twins?" He chuckled.
"Yep!" Tora smiled, "We’re doing great! The tour has been awesome, wish you would
have come." She grinned.
He rolled his eyes, "I told you already, I’m staying back and helping with the band stuff in Germany, I’m not just sitting on my lazy ass while you do all the work. It’s not like science class with Tess." He smirked to me.
I rolled my eyes.
Tora laughed, "I remember that, you passed that year because of her, I’d be begging for forgiveness."
"Thank you, Tess." He chuckled.
Andi was opening his mouth to insult me again when Tom walked up and smiled, "Andreas, what’s up? Good to see you stopped being lazy and came to see us."
"What is with you people?!" Andi laughed, "I’m not that lazy."
"Suuurrreee." Bill grinned walking up, "You’ve been lazy since we met you."
"I’m not arguing with you people, I’m gonna go drink my apple juice and have a good day!" He walked off in the direction of the party.
"..Did he say apple juice?"
"Yes, yes he did." Tom answered Bill.
"Oh Lord." I sighed.
Tora chuckled, "I wanna go see, come on!" She grabbed my arm and pulled me off in the direction Andreas had went.
I laughed when we entered the room, Tora’s eyes lit up, "Oh Tess..."
"Happy birthday, Twin."
She hugged me, "Thanks, Tess."
I pulled a video camera out of my messenger bag and turned it on, "Tora, explain what’s going on."
She rolled her eyes, "Do you carry that thing everywhere?"
"Yes, I do, now, explain."
She rolled her eyes, "It’s my birthday, and my bestest friend put together a party." She smiled, "It’s also the twins birthday today and-"
She stopped starring at the door.
"-And Bill is going to a roller coaster without me, COME ON TESS!"
"W-Wait, roller coaster?" I squeaked.
I left the camera on the table, Andreas picked it up, turning it on, and followed us out the door and into the park. Tom was soon behind him, followed by Georg and Gustav.
~*~*~

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Holidays everyone!