Let the Bass Boom and the Lights Flicker

not zee elevator!

"No Tessa..." Tom said as I begged for the hundredth time to drive the escalade, Tora fell into laughter at this.

"But WHY?!?!" I asked, he’d been driving just two years longer then me, and I was the less reckless driver anyway.

"Because it’s my baby." He said taking a drink of water.

"I thought she was your baby..." Tora and Bill mumbled.

I laughed hard as Tom spewed water out of his mouth, got red (When he’s mad he turns the strange shade of tomato red...), and glared, "I SAID NO SUCH THING!"

"Well, Bill’s in love with Tora!" Tom yelled.

Bill didn’t even care about what was coming out of his brother’s mouth, he was still laughing.

I put my arm over my twin’s shoulder, "Whatever, I will drive that car one day."

"THOSE ARE MY PANTS!" Bill yelled, suddenly noticing Tora’s clothing choice, "Damn it, Tora, you’re 4'9, I’m FUCKING 6'2, Why do you steal pants that don’t even fit you?!"

She grinned widely, "Cause I can, and you’re cute when you’re mad."

"Give me my pants..." I held out his hand.

"...You want me to strip?" She raised a brow.

Bill brushed, "Damn it all, just stay out of my closet!"

Me and Tora walked out the door laughing.

~*~*~

I threw a skittle at Gustav, "Quit just starring off into space."

He blinked as it made contact, "I-What?"

"I’m telling your mommy that you’re high when we get back to Germany." I shook my finger at him, "You otta be ashamed!"

"Tessa, don’t go country on me."

I reddened, "My accent is not my fault!"

"She sounds like a southern bell." Bill chuckled, and put on his best country twang, "Ya’ll be careful now, ya here?"

I turned to Tora, "Hurt him?"

"Ya’ll better quit makin’ fun of her." Tora laughed.

"YOU TRAITOR!" I screamed at her, Tora choked on a skittle, and then laughed even harder.

"Have ya been muddin’ lately Georg?" Tom laughed.

"That’s it!" I yelled, grabbing a bottle of left over spray paint that Tora had laying around, "I’m painting your precious baby."

Tom jumped up as I ran out the door, "Tess! You’ll pay for a new paint job!"

Tora stood up and followed us outside, "Why must I keep you two from killing each other?!"

"Cause I’m the look out when you’re in Bill’s closet!" I laughed, running down the hotel hallway.

"That’s why Tessa stands by my door every time I’m not in there!" Bill said, joining the chase.

We finally made it outside, but the bottle was snatched from me when I got to the car, "That is not a good idea." Tom said, grinning down at me.

Tora came up behind me laughing, "Guys, I hate to be the barer of bad news, but the sun’s starting to come up."

Bill’s eyes widened as his head shot up to look at the sky, which was going from a midnight black to a pretty midway shade of blue.

"I guess we better go to bed...we do have just one more day in Paris, so we should make the most of it."

"But we were having fun!" Me and Tora both yelled.

Bill looked to Tom and narrowed his eyes, "Stop doing that, it creeps me out..."

We laughed and made our way inside.

Everyone went to their own rooms and pasted out, I know I was out as soon as I hit the pillow.

~*~*~

11:30 AM, Saturday

I groaned a bit as something hit me.

"Tessssss...." Something hissed.

I felt something small hit my face and I jumped, "What the hell?"

I looked at the two markers laying by me, "Tora." I sighed, "Can you not just let me sleep?"

"Well...I woke up, and the guys are asleep, they locked their doors this time, and so..." She shrugged, "You need to wake up anyway. I’m already dressed and bathed and everything." She did a little twirl in her skinny jeans and neon orange tank top. Her green eyes were lined with a bit of liner and her smile was bright this morning.

I rolled my eyes, "Where’s my-"

"I put our bags in the bathroom, I’ll draw till your done with whatever it is you need to do, then we can go get breakfast and wait for the sleeping uglies to wake up." She chuckled.

I smirked, "Okay, I’ll be quick."

I walked into the bathroom and showered quickly, my muscles groaning when I got out, and dressed in a pair of skinny jeans and a white band-T with "PAN!C" written in dark blue, I did my make up with a bit of cover up and powder, some black liner and mascara, then sighed as I pulled out the straightener and did the twenty minute hair routine, brushed my teeth and walked out.

My purple converse hit me in the stomach along with a pair of socks, making me gasp, "About time!" Tora frowned at me.

I laughed and pulled them on, then we left the room, talking about gummy bears.

When we got downstairs (After my fussing over not using the elevator) we got to the breakfast area and took our plates.

I filled mine with bacon and eggs, and noticed how Tora went straight for the noodle dishes she saw.

I grabbed a slice of lemon, a doctor pepper and chose a table.

Tora sat beside me and started drinking the orange juice she’d picked up, "Soda for breakfast, Tess?"

"Hey, Doctor pepper is good for any dish." I chuckled, squeezing the lemon juice into the soda.

"That’s what you said about ginger ale..." She mumbled, popping some pasta into her mouth.

"Cause it’s true. Duh." I rolled my eyes and she laughed.

"Oh look, sleeping ugly number one." She laughed and pointing to Tom, who was dressed in a white T-shirt (Way to big) and baggy pants (At least five sizes to big...) He stumbled over, grabbing a bowel and a miniature box of cereal, with a small milk bottle and water bottle. Then he looked sleepily around for us.

"OVER HERE!" Tora stood up and waved like crazy.

He smiled when he saw her, obviously grateful not to have to look all over for us.

He slid in the booth beside Tora and yawned, "I’m still tired."

"I was woke up by markers." I said.

Tom looked at me strangely, heard Tora chuckle then nodded, "Ah, I see."

We both laughed.

"Ugly number two." I pointed as Bill came up, his hair down and wearing black shirt, black skinny jeans, and black leather jacket, make up done as well.

"What?" Tom asked.

"Inside joke." Tora grinned.

"How many do you guys have?" Tom laughed.

"More then you." I shrugged.

He rolled his eyes, "I’ll believe that."

"Number three and four!" Tora grinned as Georg came out in jeans and a gray shirt, and Gustav in a pair of khaki colored pants and a white shirt.

"I don’t understand you guys."

"OVER HERE!!!" Tora stood up and yelled again, all three of them made there way over like zombies, Bill sat by Tom and Georg sat by me, being sure to bump me and shove me to the wall of the booth.

"Ow, ass!" I laughed.

Gustav sat down, "No one talk to me."

"Gustav’s cranky until he has his waffles." Tora chuckled.

"Like Tessa with her coffee and you without something sweet in a two hour basis?" Bill grinned.

Tora narrowed her green eyes, "If I had the energy to reach over and smack you I soooo would."

"Chick fight!" Tom cackled.

"I am not a girl!" Bill smacked him, "Stop that damn it!"

Tom choked on a fruitloop and then we all started laughing.

After breakfast, David Jost made his way into the room.

Me and Tora both shared an, "Uh-oh!" look when he spotted us, "YOU TWO!" He hissed.

"Someone’s in trouble." Tom whispered.

"Mom’s gonna yell at you..." Bill sing-songed.

"You might get grounded." Georg chuckled.

"The poor newbies..." Gustav shook his head.

"Tora, Tess - now!" He glared at us.

The guys moved and me and Tora both started making our way outside the hotel, where we’d be yelled at...again.

He ran a hand though his slightly curly brown hair and sighed, "Can someone tell me why the new employees gave me these?" He said sternly, holding up three resignation forms.

"But there were four of them?" Tora said.

"He didn’t even give me a form, he told me he didn’t want to work with two crazy bitches and that he was out of here." David said exasperated.

I looked at Tora.

David grinned, "I swear to God, I’d fire you guys..." He laughed, me and Tora both cringed, David’s humor was NOT amusing (Even though we both knew the guys would never allow him to do this) "But you keep the life in this thing..." He sighed, "I don’t guess I’m gonna get any more people to work with you am I?"

"Nope." Tora smiled, "David, we can do it by ourselves, man."

"Have we ever failed you?" I asked, crossing my arms, "The lights are always dimmed on time, brightest in the right moments, and the sound is always low or high when the time comes." I finished.

"We’ve never screwed up." Tora grinned, "Well...maybe one or two times..."

"But we’ve always fixed it." I continued.

David sighed, "Fine, fine...no new people...at least not right now...now go back inside...Make sure Tom doesn’t get fat, he was scarfing down that cereal." David smiled.

~*~*~

3:00 PM, Saturday

"Going to the Eiffel tower!" I sung as we made our way to the tower.

"Yeah, about that Tess..." Bill said.

I stopped, "What?"

"If we use the stairs we’ll be going for hours."

"Okay...?" I raised a brow.

"We have to use the elevator." Tom said matter of factly.

"E-Elevator?" I said, my eye twitching.

"Come on Tess, it’ll be fun!" Tora grinned nervously.

"FUN?! IF WE PLUMATE DOWN A ZILLION FEET TO OUR DEATHS IN A GLASS BOX OF DESTRUCTION, WILL THAT BE FUN?! I DON’T THINK THAT’S THE DEFINITION OF FUN!" I yelled at them.

Tom smiled, "Well, you’re going."

"Ooooh, I’d like to see you make me." I said sternly.

~*~*~

3:15

"That was wrong." I glared at Tora.

She laughed at me as Tom sat me down.

"Well, we had to make you come." Tora grinned.

"At least you didn’t scream." Tom grinned.

"You had your hand over my mouth, I was screaming..." I glared at him.

Tora ran over to the edge and looked over, laughing like a maniac, and scaring the few kids around her away, "We’re so high up!"

I saw the smirk come over Bill’s face and knew very well, Tora wouldn’t look over the edge again.

He walked up behind her and grabbed her shirt, pushing her, and she screamed as he yanked her back, laughing crazily.

Tora turned and began to beat the shit out of him, "DON’T EVER DO THAT AGAIN YOU ASSHOLE!" She screamed.

Tom laughed and stated, "And you made fun of Tess for being scared of heights!"

"I’m not scared of heights!" She yelled, "I’m scared of falling from a gigantic tower of doom and dying a very painful death in front of a million people!"
♠ ♠ ♠
i need comments or else! i shall explode!