Let the Bass Boom and the Lights Flicker

Princess Bill

We all sat around, eating cake and talking, Tora held her sketch pad and drawing set in her lap, her tiger on the table, and her shirt folded neatly to the side.
Tom wore the hat I’d bought him, and was laughing at something Bill said.
Bill was acting like a diva with the scarf, making us all crack up.
"You do not speak to princess Bill in such a tone!" Andreas slammed his hands on the table, "FOR SHAME TORA!"
Bill made a funny pissed off noise and placed his hand on his hip.
We all bursted out laughing again.
Tora yawned, "Well...it’s getting late, and the guys do have a show tomorrow." both of them groaned.
No one wanted the day to end...it was too perfect.
But sadly, it was time to.
Andreas gave me a hug, "I’ll miss you Tess," He looked up to Tom, "make sure she doesn’t get hurt." The look he gave Tom suggested more then physically hurt. Tom nodded, but it held a bit of something else. Tora caught it, and looked at me. I shrugged, not having a clue what that was about. Andi smiled, kissed me on the cheek, hugged Tora saying happy birthday, and then was out the door, leaving me with a huge question mark on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
its incredibly short, but im trying to conserve the next few chapters. 1 comment=update