Let the Bass Boom and the Lights Flicker

see we didn't die

"We’re going on a trip, in our favorite rocket ship, flying though the SKIES, Little Eiensteins!" I sung happily.

Tora hit her head on the bunk, "Tess...."

"Shut the fuck up, I know, I know." I heard her sniggering.

"Are you guys awake?" Bill’s drowsy voice called, "We’re heading to Australia soon...as in airplane, so get dressed!"

I jumped out and smacked Bill, "WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME ABOUT AIRPLANES AND ELEVATORS!" I roared, "You know how I am with heights!"

I heard Tora sneaking off.

"You..." I turned slowly and pointed at her, "You were supposed to tell me, weren’t you, Tora-chan?"

She winced and turned, "Now, Tesstess...if I would have told you, you wouldn’t have come..."

"Tora..." I groaned.

"Oh it’ll be okay, you can hold Tom’s hand the whole way there." Bill smirked at me.

"Son of a bitch.." Bill ran as fast as his stick legs would take him.

"Did you tell him?" I asked Tora, already knowing the answer was No.

She shook her head, "No, I guess he’s just good at those things..."

"Reading my mind?"

"He is intuitive." She shrugged, "And Bill won’t say anything, he knows if he does, I’ll kill him."

"I don’t see why you won’t tell Bill, do I need to show you the video?"

"O-okay." Tora said, her pale cheeks darkening, "Show me."

I pulled out the video camera, and hit play.

She walked up to Tom, strutting and swaying her butt over exaggeratedly. I heard myself trying to keep it together, "Have my babies?" She said, and Georg and Gustav were in tears.

Bill however...

Was pissed the fuck off.

The murderous glare that was shot at his brother’s eyes, when it hit, Tom attempted to pull back, but Tora was already off of him, giving the ‘it was a dare’ speech, She left the room and walked behind me laughing, Bill and Tom’s eyes met, and the evil glares cleared, they both smiled and I saw Tom mouth, "Those are our girls..."

"Son of a mother fucking hippo." Tora inhaled.

"I thought it was Gusti?" I laughed.

"We’re not talkin’ ‘bout board games, Tess." She sniggered.

Just then, Tom walked into the room and I felt my heart speed up just a bit as a smile touched his lips as his eyes met mine, "Bill said you tried to kill him." He smiled to me, crossing his arms, "Tess, now, Tora’s usually the violent one..." He chastised me.

I chuckled, "I can be violent...especially if airplanes are involved..."

"Are your shoes alive?" Tora chuckled.

Tom gave Tora a "WTF?" Look and I laughed as we winked at each other.

~*~*~

6:00 AM, SUNDAY

We all unloaded from the bus into the airport, screaming fans everywhere.

"God, get me out of France!" Tora yelled, shooting a murderous glare to a fan who’d given her one. The fan went pale and scurried away.

I chuckled, "Now Tora, be nice."

"Southern Bell." Bill said, quickly sliding away from me.

Tora grabbed him, pulled him down to our height, and I hit him on the head.

We both fell into laughter at this, it was truly hard to stand.

Bill rolled his eyes and walked away.

"Why the hell are we going to Australia first?" I asked, "We have to go to Canada and the US too as well as other countries, so why not go there first?"

"Cause David’s fucking stupid." Georg said.

David turned and elbowed him, "Because we have more shows in Australia so I figured we should get that taken care of first...and besides, a relaxing beach is always nice, and they have many in Australia."

"True." Tora grinned, "And you wouldn’t get to see them if I hadn’t have told a little white lie..."

I stuck my tongue out at her and she chuckled, returning the gesture.

Georg sighed, "I hate plane rides, seventeen hours with nothing but bagged peanuts, orange juice, and sucky movies."

"And the possibility of falling from the sky and crashing to the ground and or water...where even if you survive your body could be scarfed by a shark or octopus..."

"Octopus?" Tom raised a brow at me.

"It could happen." I shrugged.

~*~*~

7:00 AM, SUNDAY

I breathed in heavily and slammed my eyes shut as the man on the intercom stated in French, English, German, and Spanish that the plane was now taking off.

I felt my breathe catch as Tom’s large hand slid over mine and he whispered in a joking manner, "Just breathe, Liebe, don’t die on me." And I looked up to see a breath taking smile, "In and out." He laughed, demonstrating how to breathe.

I smiled slightly, and looked down.

Oh yes, the plane ride was now worth it.

A few hours later I looked over and saw that Tora and Bill were both asleep.

That’s so cute! I thought as I saw her small head leaned on his shoulder, his arm round her neck and his head resting on top of hers. Only in sleep shall true feelings be known of secret lovers... I held in a giggle, When I say that to Tora, she’ll kick my ass.

I looked up to Tom, who was still wide awake, watching the crappy movie with some old dude I’d never heard of. I then turned and saw Georg chuckling as he placed a piece of chocolate on Gustav’s sleeping neck.

I sighed, looking out the window, I saw clouds passing by, and when they moved a bit, a deep sea of blue ocean. I smiled brightly, my blue eyes most likely becoming a light shade of aqua, and watched as the snowy clouds covered up the blue again. It didn’t look that threatening from up here anymore.

I felt something tighten on my hand and I turned to see Tom smiling to me, "Not so bad, eh?"

I grinned and shook my head, hair bouncing a bit.

He held up his hand, which still had a bite mark, I immediately darkened.

"S-Sorry?" I giggled

He laughed, that deep, rich laugh I loved so much and shook his head, "No harm done. Battle wound, huh?" He laughed again as my face got even darker.

"Look at them." I turned and looked at Bill and Tora.

Tom smiled, "They’re fucking stupid." He shook his head, "Both of them love each other, you can just tell...but neither of them will say anything." He said, a bit of embarrassment lining his voice, "Then again, I guess I can’t talk about something I’m guilty of too..." He sighed, mumbling the last.

"What did you say?" I asked, my voice jumping an octave.

He jumped and sat his eyes on the TV, "Nothing."

And I left it alone...No matter how much it hurt.

I had heard exactly what he’d said...

I sighed, leaning back against the seat and closed my eyes.

I wasn’t quite asleep when I felt an arm wrap around me.

I tried my hardest not to smile as I laid my head on his shoulder, Hey, Tora’s doing it?

~*~*~

6:00 PM, SUNDAY

I laughed as Tora bounced up and down in her seat, she was bored...and caged in one spot, meaning whatever was coming was gonna be entertaining.

She looked around to make sure all the stewardesses were off doing something else, jumped up as Bill’s eyes widened, and ran up and down the aisle, sitting back down just as a blonde haired lady walked in, eyeing Tora’s smirk suspiciously.

I turned to her once the lady left and mouthed, "What the hell is wrong with you?"

Tora grinned and shook her head, "Everything." She mouthed back, making me chuckle.

~*~*~

LATE MONDAY AFTERNOON

"See!" Tora yelled at me, "We’re alive!"

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever, dude."

"Well, what’s on the list today, David?" Tora asked, walking up to him, her bright orange hoodie covering her head.

He chuckled, "Why you must choose such a distracting color I don’t know...but we’re doing a sound and light check, then the first concert is tonight."

I grinned a bit, "Yeah!"

~*~*~

"Okay, sing something!" Tora fiddled with a nob and pushed a button.

"Schrei!" Bill yelled but it came out like a screech. He dropped the mike and held his ears, "Fucking hell!"

Tom sniggered, "Forgot your ear plugs again, dumbass?"

Bill flipped him off and stuck two green jelly like things in his ears, Tora was under her table thing, plugging and unplugging again, cussing and mumbling about faulty equipment.

I hit a switch that dimmed the room, and then another and a light centered on Bill, "Who’s the guy who works the light turn-y things on the ceiling?" I liked to know who was screwing with my equipment...sue me.

"It’s Rick." Tora said, "He worked them last concert, you’re babies shall be fine." She flipped a switch, "Again!"

"Schrei!" It came out perfect with the long scream of his.

He clapped his hands and danced a bit.

Tora sniggered standing.

"And that’s your future boyfriend." I elbowed her stomach.

"Hun, I wouldn’t talk." She raised a brow and pointed at Tom, who was doing attempting to moon walk on stage.

I bowed my head and raised a hand, "You win."

We both broke into laughter.

~*~*~

Again, the crowds filed quickly into the stadium, Tora fussing about them backing the fuck up away from the sound equipment and glaring people down if they refused to respond. Of course, they did after those green eyes sent a shiver down who ever the non-respond-ee was.

The concert was one of the best, we danced around, singing and air drumming/guitar-ing around our little booth thing as our best friends (Brothers in Tora’s case) did their thing the best way they knew how.

Rocking the fuck out.

At the end, Bill slammed the mike on the stage, I heard Tora wince, "If he broke that thing again, I’ll choke him..."

I chuckled as shimmery confetti fell on the crowd.

Me and Tora made our way to the security guards, who sighed and gave into the puppy stares as they carried us to the back room.

We met the guys there, all of us happy about the show, it had truly been an awesome one, one of the best.

"Well, we still have the whole night left." Tom chuckled.

"What do you guys want to do?" Bill smiled to me and Tora.

I turned to Tora, "Any idea’s, Twin?"

"Hmm..." She said, placing a brightly painted orange finger nail to her lip as she thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
i want comments or i shall be sad