Let the Bass Boom and the Lights Flicker

clubbing

I felt my heart pounding as I opened the door to the hotel room, Tom tapping his foot impatiently, I already knew what awaited me in this room

A very pretty kitchenette.

An ‘awesometastic’ bathroom.

One bed.

And a night full of awkwardness.

I walked in and made my way to the bathroom, "I’m gonna shower."

Tom nodded, falling back on the bed and closing his eyes, "Whatever..."

I rolled my eyes, walking into the bathroom.

I jumped into the shower, careful to leave my ‘clubbing clothes’ on the sink.

These included a black pair of skinny jeans with a mini plaid skirt for me to wear over them, and a black tank top, along with a pair of black and white converse. Heels are such a no-no for me...

I turned on the water, sighing deeply as the hot water washed away stress and sweat from tonight’s show.

Like I said, it had been a good one.

Meaning me and Tora were working our short little butts off in the booths, and the guys were probably in more need of a shower then us anyway. But, I hate the feeling of sweat on my skin, so Tom can sleep for a while...then take a shower.

I was suddenly very happy for the thick white-gray tint on the shower walls when the door opened, I widened me eyes, "Hello?"

"It’s just me Tess, getting a rag...kinda spilt a soda." He chuckled.

I laughed, "Whatever."

He grunted, "Don’t mock me." And then he left.

I smiled to myself as I washed away the nastiness of a rock concert off my skin.

~*~*~

I opened the door, and gasped, "My clothes..."

I was sure I’d put them on the sink!

No way had I forgotten, I was very careful ...especially for the fact I’d have to walk past Tom in a knee long towel to get more clothes.

Then it hit me, "ASSHOLE!"

I heard laughter from the other side of the door.

I wrapped my towel around me and banged on the door with my fist, "GIVE ME MY CLOTHES!"

"C-Come get them." He said, still laughing.

I groaned, locking the door to the bathroom, and picked up my blue cell on the sink, hitting speed dial two (Right after speed dial one, which is my mother.)

"Hellllo?" Tora sung, it sounded like she was going though her clothes, "What’s up, dude?"

"Your brother has taken my clothes and is refusing to give them back, please help me." I said, softly so Tom wouldn’t hear and lock the door to the suite.

"I’m on my way." Tora sighed, "Stupid boys..."

"Agreed." I said and shut my cell.

A knock came on the door, followed be a lot of painful yelps and Tora’s fussing voice.

I chuckled as a knock came. Steam blew out as I opened the door just a bit, Tora handed me the clothes, her eyes wide, "Having a sauna, Tess?"

"I like steam?" I shrugged, "It cleanses."

She rolled her eyes and shut the door, telling me to hurry.

And I did, dressing fastly, and then straightening my hair in the places it had to be. I brushed my teeth, and did my make up. I used black eyeliner, mascara, and purple eyeshadow to play up my eyes. Hey...purple, blue, and black look freakin’ sweet together.

I twirled a bit, chuckled at my kid-like-ness, and then walked out of the bathroom.

Tom turned and grinned, "That hair cut does make your face look brighter..." He smiled, standing.

I raised a brow, "Uh, thanks?"

He laughed, "Well, come on liebe." He yawned, "I went and took a shower in The G’s bathroom since the princess loves forty minute showers."

I blushed, "Well...where’s Bill and Tora?"

He opened the door, and winked at me, "Fighting over who’s using the shower first."

~*~*~

I sat in the lobby, spinning around on a twirly chair, when the rest of the guys and Tora came out.

Tora looked fabulous in a pair of black jeans and a scarlet red tank top, along with a pair of orange shoes...I chuckled under my breathe at this.

She ran up to me and hugged me, "Tesstess!"

I laughed and hugged her back, "Tora-chan!" I laughed, "My Japanese is improving, no?"

She rolled her eyes at me, "That one’s not the hard onee-san."

I starred blankly at her.

Tora sighed, "It means sister, Tessa."

I formed my mouth into a large ‘O’ and then nodded.

I grabbed Tom’s keys, "Let’s go!"

"TESSA!" He yelled, "I SAID NO!"

~*~*~

I sat in the passenger’s seat of the escalade, pouting, "I don’t see why I can’t drive..."

"You better just stick with your green VW bug." Tom sighed.

"Well, I love my car, but I want to drive a big car, my bug’s like...well...a bug compared to this thing!" I said, looking back at Tora, Bill, Georg, and Gustav, "Right?!"

They all nodded.

"You’re not driving my car." He yawned, "End of story."

"What if you’re wasted?" I raised a brow, "I never drink..."

"Neither does Tora...well, not that much I don’t think" He looked at her from the rear view mirror, her mouth was already opened to ask, "I’ll hire a girl to slap you if you even ask though."He grinned at her, "I don’t even trust my little sister with my baby."

I rolled my eyes, "What about Bill?"

"That’s who I was talking about." Tom laughed.

Me and Tora both busted out laughing as Bill dug in his murse (man purse) and pulled out a brush, throwing it at the back of Tom’s head, "WATCH IT!" Bill yelled.

Tom winced and flipped his brother off.

~*~*~

We drove up to the club and unloaded. All of us happy and hyper.

You could even feel the music vibrating though the parking lot, which is a good sign in my book.

"Well, I’m off to find a lady friend." Georg smirked.

"Don’t give anyone your AIDS Georg!" Tora yelled.

A few girls turned, Georg’s eyes went wide as he turned and starred at the five of us, who were all laughing.

After the embarrassing, yet funny incident, we all went inside. Tora smiled to me, grabbing Bill’s arm, "I wanna dance!"

Bill smiled brightly, "Sounds good."

I smiled to her, she winked and they both ran off.

Georg and Gustav had disappeared, and when I turned I saw Tom was gone as well.

I sat still for a moment, "All alone..." I chuckled, making my way to the bar, maybe buy a Pepsi...

Sigh...wonder how Twin’s night is going so far.